Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. Today I’m here with another impressive article. The students who are from Sindh and they are looking for the best universities to apply for admission have to apply for Indus University Admission 2023-24Indus University Admission 2023-24. In this article, we will give you complete information about the admission such as eligibility criteria, the last date for the submission of the application, and how you can apply for the university. You will get the complete guideline for the Indus University Admission 2024 in this article.
Indus University Admission 2024 is announced for Pakistani students. Check the method and apply now. Indus University, formerly Indus Institute of Higher Education, is a university in Pakistan. It is hired by the government of Sindh and ranked in the topmost category “W” by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan. In 2013 CIEC of Pakistan placed Indus University on the list of 5 Star Universities of Pakistan. The students can apply for the undergraduate, master or Ph.D. degree level at the university.
The students who have to apply must fulfill the criteria for the request of the application. The students can apply for scholarships in the university if they need any financial assistance for their studies. Some of the departments where more of the students apply for admission are BBA, B.com, M.com, BS, MS, M.tech, and B.Tech Textile Design and Fashion Textile Design Bachelor and Diploma for Fashion Textile Interior Designing, Fashion as well as Fine Arts.
Indus University Admission 2024 Details:
- Country: Pakistan, Karachi
- Institution(s): Indus University
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Master
- Eligibility: Intermediate in any degree program
- Deadline: July 2024
- Categories: BS Admissions 2024
Fee Structure And Courses Available In University:
|Degree – Program
|BBA (H) – Business Administration
|B.TECH – Civil Technology
|B.TECH [HONS] – Civil Technology
|B.COM – Commerce
|BS – Computer Science
|B.ED – Education
|BE – Electrical Power
|B.TECH – Electrical Technology
|BE – Electronics
|B.TECH – Electronics Technology
|BS(TECHNOLOGY) – Electronics Technology
|BFD – Fashion Design
|BIDM – Interior Design
|B.TECH [HONS] – Mechanical Technology
|B.TECH – Mechanical Technology
|BS – Media Sciences
|B.TECH – Nanotechnology
|DPT – Physical Therapy
|BS – Software Engineering
|BTD – Textile Design
- Two photocopy sets of all educational certificates and degrees
- Attested Copy of National Identity Card
- 3 recent color photographs
- Domicile certificate
- Equivalence certificate if applicable
- NOC from the previous university must be delivered if admission is confirmed
- Certificate of Hifz-e-Quran
- Character Certificate
- If you have to apply for sports quota submit your sports certificate.
The students will be eligible if they follow the given criteria for admission to the university.
- The students who have FSc cleared and have 45% marks in their degree are eligible to apply.
- The students have to apply for their respective degrees as pre-medical students have to apply for medical degrees.
- The students of engineering have to apply for engineering fields.
- The students must have Pakistani nationality.
You will get complete information about the university from the prospectus. The prospectus provides complete information about the university such as faculty, available departments, and the professors and mission of the university. To download the prospectus you have to click on the link given below:
After the submission of the application, the university will select the best students who are on merit. The students must fulfill the criteria and be eligible for admission to the university. To check your name that you get admission in the university you have to check the merit list. To download the merit List click on the link given below:
The students who have to submit the admission application have to submit the application in July. The university didn’t announce the exact date for the submission of the application it will be updated soon.
Entry Test Date:
The students have to follow the admission schedule. The entry test is the basic test for the students who apply for admission. The test will be held after a few days of application submission. So prepare the test from your previous books and syllabus as they will ask the general questions from the syllabus.
To check the past entry test papers you have to click on the link given below: Click Here
How To Apply for Indus University Admission 2024?
To apply for admission to the university you have to follow the procedure given below:
- Visit the official website.
- Then create an account on the website.
- Now click on admission and then select the degree for which you have to apply.
- If you have to apply for an undergraduate degree program you have to select the course or subject and start your application.
- Fill out the application form with all the details that are mandatory for the application.
- Then attach all the documents that are mandatory.
- Your application is complete all you have to submit the application.
- If you are on the list of selected students you will be informed.
To apply click on the link given below:
- Address: ST-2D, Block-17, Gulshan-e-Iqbal Adjacent to National Stadium, Karachi.
- Tel: 111 400 300 Ext 101-104, 021 34801430-35
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Website: www.indus.edu.pk
So this is all about Indus University Admission 2024. You must have to apply for admission to the university as it will provide students with a lot of opportunities. To be eligible you have to fulfill the criteria for the submission of the application. Share the article with others so they can also apply.