Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. Welcome back to my blogs. The students who have just completed their degree and now they have to apply for the latest announced jobs have a great opportunity as Italy Seasonal Work Visa 2023 is available for all international candidates. By applying on the work visa you have a chance to apply for a number of jobs in Italy for the jobs season.
If you are interested in Italy Seasonal Work Visa 2023 then you have to read the article and apply for any of the jobs that are available for you. In this article, we will give you a piece of complete information and you can apply for the Italy Seasonal Work Visa 2023.
The Italian government has announced 44000 visas for candidates who are non-European and they are finding the work are eligible to apply for Italy Seasonal Work Visa 2023. The Italy Seasonal Work Visa 2023 is available on a quota system in which they will hire candidates on an annual system. This year more than 44000 slots are announced for all international candidates so they can also join season work in Italy.
You will enjoy working in the country and also earn more than you earn in your country. Decreto Flussi 2023 announces the annual quota system. The candidates who are interested in the work have to submit their application before 31st December 2023. Don’t worry about the further information and read the article as you will find the complete information about the work visa.
Details About Italy Seasonal Work Visa 2023:
- Job Country: Italy
- No of Visas: 44,000
- Program Name: Decreto Flussi
- Who can Apply: Only Non-Europeans.
- Deadline: 31st December 2023
The announcement by the Italian Ministry of the Interior
The Italian government announces a specific number of Italy Seasonal Work Visa 2023 every year for international candidates who want to apply for a seasonal work visa and get the visa within a year.
Decreto Flussi 2023 is the program that is announced by the Italian government in which they give you a seasonal work visa and nonseasonal work permit.
Total No Seasonal Work Visas for Italy in 2023
44,000 entrances for seasonal work in the agriculture and tourism-hotel sectors.
Type of Seasonal Worker Jobs
The some of common jobs that are available under the seasonal work visa are as follows:
Countries that are Eligible for Italy Seasonal Worker Visa?
Italy has announced the list of countries that are eligible to submit the application for the work visa. If your country is not on the list you can contact the Italy embassy.
Albania, Algeria, Bangladesh, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, India, Ivory Coast, Japan, Kosovo, Mali, Mauritius, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Republic of North Macedonia, Senegal, Serbia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tunisia, and Ukraine.
How long you can Stay in Italy on a Seasonal Worker Visa?
The candidates who apply for the seasonal worker visa are eligible to stay up to 9 months in the country and if they have to stay more than can apply for the extension in visa.
Renewal of Visa
If after the completion of the contract of the job you got any other job then you are eligible to submit the application for the renewal of the visa otherwise you are not eligible.
Italy Seasonal Work Visa Requirements
The candidates must have the following:
- All non-EU citizens are eligible to apply
- The candidates must get an offer letter from any company
- Candidates must have a legal and valid passport
- There will be no criminal record for the applicants
- The candidates must have financial support when they come to the country.
- Stay in the country will be beneficial for you.
- The candidates have not to worry about wages as the minimum wage in the country is 9.50 euro/hour.
- The more you work the more you get
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid sick leaves
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Some of the companies are also offering housing facilities for the candidates.
How to Find Seasonal Worker Jobs in Italy?
The candidates can visit a number of platforms to find seasonal jobs in Italy. Before applying for the seasonal work visa it is important for you that you must have an offer letter.
1# Eures Portal (Designed by the European Commission)
- Visit their Website: https://ec.europa.eu/eures/portal/jv-se/home?lang=en
- Select Italy
Check some other websites to Find a Job in Italy:
- Glassdoor – English-speaking jobs in Italy
- The Local It
- Reed – Jobs In Italy
- Total Jobs – Jobs In Italy
How much does it cost to Get an Italian Seasonal Work Visa?
- Visa Cost: €116.
- Residence Permit Cost:
- €40 for holidays between 3 and 12 months
- €50 for holidays between 12 and 24 months
Basic Required Documents
Some of the documents are the same for each country that you need when you have to submit the application for the visa process. Some of the documents are as follows:
- Application form
- An ordinary Passport
- All previous Passport
- Colored Copy of Valid CNIC and Passport (s).
- Family Registration Certificate (FRC)
- Original and copy of POLIO Vaccination from and Government Hospital.
- Visa Fee
- Two Passport size recent Photographs of White Back Ground.
- The Job offer letter and information about the tempting company.
- Request form for NOC) made by the employer
- Personal detail of the focal/contact person in Italy (copy of passport)
- Copy of the last Academic Degree/ Certificate of the applicant.
Where and How to Apply for the Italy Seasonal Work Visa 2023?
If you have a job offer and is valid in the job then you can apply for a seasonal work visa. First, apply for any of the jobs.
- VFS Global handles the visa application for Italy and it also works in other countries.
- To apply you can visit the link given: https://www.vfsglobal.com/en/individuals/index.html
- Check your country and location such as Italy
- Check all types of visas that are available for you.
- To apply online visit the website or you can also contact the embassy of the country on your own and find out the application process.
The candidates who are interested in the Italy Seasonal worker visa for 2023 have to submit their application before 31st December 2023.
So this is all about Italy Seasonal worker visa for 2023. Apply for the visa and maybe you are among those lucky candidates who will get the visa. First, apply for any of the jobs and get an offer letter from the company. Share the article with others so they can also apply.