Joseph Mundassery Scholarship (PJMS) 2023 is available now. The government of Kerala has launched a new program to help the students who have weaker financial backgrounds At SSLC matriculation plus 2 and VHSE level, the Department of Minority Welfare and the program is known as Joseph Mundassery Scholarship. The applicants who are suffering due to their economic issues will serve with this scholarship and help the applicant so they can get their education without any issues the complete information about the scholarship is given in this article. You can read the article and apply now if you are eligible for the scholarship. The step-by-step procedure and how to check the application status process are also given in this article.
About Joseph Mundassery Scholarship 2023
The new scheme has been launched by the Kerala government to help the eligible candidates and it is the Department of Minority Welfare Government of Kerala to offer educational chances to marginal societies students such as Christians, Buddhists, Jain, Sikhs, Muslims, and Parsi. In this scheme, the applicant can complete their SSLC, Plus 2, and Vocational Higher Secondary Education after getting the scholarship. If you are from one of them and looking for opportunities then you have to apply for the scholarship. The scholarship application is available on the official website.
Details Of Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship
|Name of the scheme||Joseph Mundassery Scholarship|
|Launched by||Department of Minority Welfare Government of Kerala|
|Recipients||Students from the following minority communities such as Christian, Buddhist, Jain, Sikh, Muslim, or Parsi|
|Aims||To provide higher education|
|Advantages||Students will be able to build their future|
|Type of Application||Online|
Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Dates
The application submission date is not released yet
The application’s last date is not released yet
Rewards Under Joseph Mundassery Scholarship
The applicant who applies for the scholarship receives the following rewards from Joseph Mundassery Scholarship
- The students who are in SSLC with A+ great will get the amount of Rs. 10,000
- The undergraduate students who scored 80% of marks will get Rs. 15,000
- The postgraduate student who scored 75% of marks will get Rs. 15,000
Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The applicant who is applying for the scholarship has to follow the following eligibility criteria
- The candidate must have Indian nationality and be a permanent resident of Kerala.
- Applicant must have a bank account in any of the Indian government banks.
- The applicant must be from any of the minority groups such as Christian, Buddhist Jain Sikh Muslim, and Parsi
- The candidate must belong to a backward and lower-class community.
- The applicant must enroll in any of the government-aided schools or colleges.
- The annual income of the family must be below 8 lac rupees from all sources.
The applicant must have the following documents when they apply for the scholarship.
- Aadhar card
- SSLC/ Plus 2/ VHSE Marksheet
- Allotment memo
- Income certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Residential certificate
- Minority certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Printout of the registration form
- Ration card
- BPL certificate
The process to Apply Under the Scholarship
The applicants who are applying for the scholarship have to follow the following procedure.
- The applicant has to visit the Official Website of the Department of Minority Welfare
- The main screen of the website appears.
- They find the category of the Joseph Mundassery Scholarship
- the application form appears on the screen
- Fill out the application form and attach all the mentioned documents with your application form.
- The application is ready to submit. Reread and submit your application.
SSLC Selection List
- To check the selection list visit the official website.
- The home page appears on the screen.
- Find the selection list category and you can check the list of the selected candidates.
- For checking the list enter the details such as
- Scholarship type
- Name of the college/ Institute
- Address:- Supervisor, Directorate Of Minority Welfare, 4th Floor, Vikas Bhavan, Thiruvananthapuram- 695033
- Helpline Number- 0471-2300524/ 0471-2302090
- Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
so this is all about the scholarship you can apply for a scholarship if you are eligible to apply.
FOR MORE VISIT THE WEBSITE AND APPLY NOW.