Opening date: March 5, 2024
Days Remaining: Ongoing
Category: Scholarships in Germany
KAAD scholarships 2024 are available now. The students of post graduate degree program are eligible to apply for the KAAD scholarships in 2024. The applications are open now and the last date for the submission of the application is in the month of June.
The Catholic Academic Exchange Service (KAAD) is the scholarship organization of the German Catholic Church for Ph.D. students and scientists from developing countries such as Africa, Asia, Latin America, the Middle East, as well as Eastern and South-Eastern Europe.
The KAAD provides financial assistance to all students who apply for postgraduate degree programs. Students in education get spiritual and religious guidance from the institute. If you are a postgraduate student and want to apply to an international university for research work then you have to fill out the application form for KAAD scholarships 2024. In this article, we will give you detailed information about university scholarships, eligibility criteria, and much more. Read the article and apply now.
KAAD Scholarships 2024 Types:
KAAD offers three types of scholarships for all international students. These are as follows:
KAAD Scholarship Type 1
KAAD scholarship type 1 is available for postgraduate students. The students of postgraduate who have experience in the field are eligible. The committee of higher education will check the documents and they will allow the students after verification for the scholarship.
KAAD Scholarship Type 2
KAAD scholarship type 2 is available for students who are already joined any the German university and now need financial assistance for their thesis and research work and are eligible to apply for the type 2 scholarships.
KAAD Eastern-Europe Scholarships Program
The KAAD eastern-European scholarship program is available to students who join international universities for short courses such as they join for their research work and come to Germany for one or two semesters.
Financial Coverage of KAAD Scholarships:
The students who join the KAAD scholarship program will get the following financial coverage:
- University offers 50% off on the tuition fee
- The student will get a living allowance when they stay in the country
- The student will get a medical allowance
- Traveling allowance
- A student who apply for the medical program are not eligible for the medical insurance allowance
- Internship programs
- Thesis allowance
- Labs allowance
Eligibility Criteria for KAAD Scholarships 2024:
The students have to follow the following eligibility criteria when they apply for the KAAD scholarships 2024:
- All international students from Africa, Asia, the Middle East, or Latin America who are currently living there can apply for a scholarship
- Students must have enrolled in the postgraduate programs to be eligible
- The students must be from the catholic can apply
- Students understand the German language
- Have experience in the fieldwork
Documents for KAAD Scholarship 2024 Application:
The students have to submit the following documents when they apply for the scholarship:
- Complete set of academic transcripts and degree certificates
- Scholarship Application Resume
- Copy of valid passport
- Scholarship CV and cover letter
- The study plan to ensure you are a regular and scheduled student
- Recommendation Letters
- Letter of Motivation that provides your aim after getting the scholarship and well written
- Statement of purpose (SOP)
- Letter of Intent
Deadline for KAAD Scholarships: June 30, 2024
The students who want to apply for the KAAD scholarships have to submit the application before June 30, 2024, if they fill out the application after the deadline their application will be rejected.
Application Process for KAAD Scholarships:
The students who want to apply for the KAAD scholarship have to follow the procedure given below:
- Visit the official website from the link given below.
- Check all the available scholarships for the international students
- Find the scholarship for your degree program
- Login to the website and create an account
- Now fill out the application form and enter all the personal data
- Attach all the documents that are important for the application.
- Submit the application and wait for approval.
So this is all about the KAAD scholarships. If you are eligible for a scholarship then visit the official website from the link and apply now.
FOR MORE VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE AND APPLY NOW.