KAIST University Scholarship intake 2023 – Hi Everyone! Hope you are all doing well. Welcome back to another blog. Are you looking for any scholarship to study abroad? Or are you ready to study at KAIST University? So, you are on the right page because today I came up with an opportunity to study in South Korea on a fully funded scholarship.
These scholarships are offered by the Government of South Korea at KAIST University for all international candidates who are not able to bear the expenditures to study in South Korea. These are the scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024. These scholarships in South Korea offered Master, MPhil, and Ph.D. degree programs for all the willing candidates.
The best thing about this scholarship is that you don’t need to submit your IELTS score in the application form. The government of South Korea offers almost 300 scholarships every year to all deserving and daring candidates. South Korea is graded as 4th number in the world’s best economy.
South Korea steps forward to develop better careers in developing countries. They want to develop good relations with all the other countries and improve their education system by providing scholarships to all international students to study at KAIST University. If you want to visit South Korea, and want to enjoy the environment of South Korea and then avail this opportunity and get the chance to complete your Master’s, MPhil, and the Ph.D. program then, read this article thoroughly and apply for the scholarship.
KAIST University Scholarship intake 2023 Facts
- Host Country: South Korea
- Institute: KAIST University
- Category: Fully Funded
- Type: Scholarships
- Programs Offered: Masters, MPhil, Ph.D.
- No of offered Scholarships: 300
Advantages of the KAIST University Scholarship
If you want to apply for the KAIST University Scholarship intake 2023 submit your application now and enjoy the following financial advantages in the future;
- Fully funded scholarships
- Full tuition of the university will be covered in the scholarship
- A monthly stipend of almost 350,000KRW will be given to the selected candidates who applied for the graduate degree program.
- A monthly stipend of almost 400,000KRW will be given to the selected candidates who applied for the Ph.D. and MPhil program
- Health insurance
- Medical allowance
- Travel allowance
- Living allowance
Fields of study offered at KAIST University
A lot of fields are offered by the KAIST University to submit your application for Master’s, MPhil, and Ph.D. degree programs. Those fields are offered below;
College of Life Science and Bioengineering
- Biological sciences
College of Natural Sciences
College of Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
- Material Science & Engineering
- Industrial & System Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Bio and Brain Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
- Schools do Transdisciplinary Studies
Is IELTS necessary to apply?
- You have to submit your English Proficiency Certificate from any recognized institute, if you belong to a country where English is an official language such as Kenya, Ethiopia, Pakistan, India, etc.
- It’s not necessary to submit English Proficiency Certificate, if you belong to a country where English is a native language such as Canada, the UK, Guyana, Australia, New Zealand, the United States, etc.
The following documents are necessary to apply for the South Korean Scholarship at KAIST University;
- CNIC of Parents
- ID card of Candidates
- English Proficiency Test (EPT)
- Evidence of your financial condition
- Certificate of Diplomas
- Academic Records
- Recommendation Letter
- Online Application Form
Eligibility Terms and Conditions
All the willing candidates must have to fulfill the required terms and conditions to submit their application for KAIST University Scholarship 2023-2024. Those terms and conditions are enlisted below;
- All international candidates are eligible to apply for the KAIST University Scholarship 2023.
- Citizens of South Korea are not eligible to submit their application form for KAIST University Scholarships 2023.
- Applicants must have completed their Master’s Degree to submit their application for Doctoral Degree Program
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree to submit their application for Graduate Degree Programs.
Last Date to Apply
If you are interested in traveling to South Korea then, submit your application for KAIST University Scholarships 2023 before the deadline.
Procedure to apply for KAIST University Scholarship 2023
To submit your application for the KAIST University Scholarship 2023, fill out all the required standards in the online application form. Attach all the required necessary documents and submit your application. And then, hope for the best.
Take a quick review, today we have discussed 300 scholarships offered at KAIST University by the Government of South Korea. These scholarships are for all international candidates except the citizens of South Korea. These scholarships are provided to candidates who want to complete their degrees in graduate and postgraduate degree programs. so, if you are interested to apply for the KAIST University Scholarship 2023, note all the details, eligibility conditions, application deadline, and required documents to attach with the application form. Go and quickly apply for the scholarship. Best of Luck!
For more visit our website.