Karolinska Global Master’s Scholarships in Sweden 2023 applications have been open. Karolinska Master’s Scholarships in Sweden are open to candidates of any nationality. Many of you must have questions about studying in Sweden. There is no application fee. Selected EU/NON-EU students are offered a Tuition-Free Scholarship by Karolinska University. The Swedish system of higher education is world-famous.
Become familiar with Sweden, a country that has always stood out above its mass, with the help of this guide. Sweden has become the world’s number one educational studies country due to its outstanding reputation. The country has more than 60 higher education institutions. You will receive a Master Degree Scholarship at Karolinska University in any academic field
This Funded Scholarship was applied for by 1500 international students last year. Scholarship amounts vary from year to year, but only 10 Scholarships slots are available. The KI Global Master’s Scholarship only covers tuition fees (or a portion of tuition fees for programmes that are only partially offered by Karolinska Institutet). Additional funding is required for travel, living, and other costs.
The Karolinska Global Master’s Scholarships in Sweden 2023 Details
- Country: Sweden
- Degree: Master Degree Program
- University Name: Karolinska University Sweden
About Karolinska Institute
|Karolinska Institutet is a leading medical university in the world. We seek better health for all by advancing knowledge about life.|
The Karolinska Institute offers the most comprehensive range of medical and health sciences education in Sweden. Nobel laureates in Physiology or Medicine are selected by the Nobel Assembly at Karolinska Institutet.
- The KI Global Master’s Scholarship only covers the tuition fee (or part of the tuition fee for programs only partially offered by Karolinska Institutet).
- Other funding is required for travel, living expenses, and other costs.
- As a reminder, the KI Global Master’s Scholarship is only available to students enrolled at a Global Master’s Programme at Karolinska Institutet and cannot be used for other studies.
KI – DIS Scholarships are available to those who meet the following requirements:
- Applied to one of Karolinska Institutet’s Global Master’s Programs starting
- Be a tuition-paying student (from outside the EU/EEA)
- Pay the application fee by 1 February
- You must meet the entry and documentation requirements for the program you have applied for
How To Apply
Online applications are required. For more information, please see the Official Link To Karolinska Global Master’s Scholarships.