Kingston University Acceptance Rate 2023
Kingston University Acceptance Rate 2023 is discussed in this article. The university is famous for some of the students who have graduated from the university these are Ben Barnes, Angie Bowie, Jessie Cave, and Sam Chan! The university is among the 100 top universities in the world and in the top 50 in the UK. The university provides different courses such as Architecture, Fashion, Nursing, Graphic Design, and Creative Writing. The university is located in the safe areas of the world. The university provides students with professional opportunities who graduated from the university. The applicants who want to apply for admission have to check the eligibility criteria, acceptance rate, intakes, and admission requirements.
|Intakes||September, May, and January|
|Institutional type||Public University|
|Courses||MPharma, MArch, Nursing, Fashion Design, MA Creative Writing and Publishing, MA Graphic Design|
Kingston University Acceptance Rate
The acceptance rate of the university is 20-30% which means that the university offers a very low admission rate for international candidates. The applicants who want to apply for admission have to check the acceptance rate of the university and then fill out the application form according to the criteria. The university welcomes all the young passionate students who want to apply for admission to graduate and undergraduate degree programs.
Kingston University Rankings 2023
- 581-590 in QS-World University Rankings
- 800-1000 in Times Higher Education University Rankings
- 85 in The Complete University Guide-University Ranking(UK)
- 45 in The Guardian University Ranking (UK)
Kingston University Top Courses
The top courses that are available at Kingston University are as follows:
- MA Creative Writing and Publishing
- MA Graphic Design
- BSc Business Economics
- BSc Nutrition (Exercise and Health)
- BA Fashion
- BSc Sociology
- BSc Criminology and Sociology
Kingston University Admission Requirements
The applicants who want to apply for admission to the university have to follow the eligibility criteria announced by the university. The eligibility criteria for the undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs are different. So check the criteria before filling out the application.
The applicants of undergraduate have to follow the following criteria when they apply for admission to the university.
- Standard XII Higher Secondary School Certificate (CBSE, CISCE, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra & West Bengal boards) minimum 70%
- Standard XII Higher Secondary School Certificate (other state boards) minimum 80%
- Scores of English Language Proficiency tests such as IELTS 6.5 & above and PTE scores 58 & above
- Letter of Recommendation
The applicant of the postgraduate degree program have to follow the following criteria when they fill out their application form
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 (2:2 equivalent) or 6.0 out of 10 (2:2 equivalent)
- Official transcripts
- Writing Sample
- Statement of Purpose
- Letter of recommendation
- Work Experience
Kingston University Admission Process
The applicants who are willing to fill out the application form have to follow the following procedure to fill out the application.
- The applicants have to select the course for which they have to apply for.
- The university experts will give the application process detail and answer your queries.
- The applicants have to submit the following documents SOPs, Essays, LORs and IELTS, TOEFL, etc. the applicant has to collect all the documents that they need at the time of the application submission.
- The applicants after applying for admission have to plan their accommodation and the applicants have to submit the visa application before the start of the classes as the visa processing will take time and if you don’t apply before the classes you may miss the starting sessions.
- The applicants have to wait for 4-6 weeks after submitting the application.
Documents are the most important part of the application and the applicants who are applying for admission in the university have to submit the following documents with their application form.
- All official academic Transcripts
- Updated CV/Resume
- English Language Proficiency Test Scores
- Letter of Recommendations
- Statement of Purpose
- TB Test Certificate
- Financial Evidence
- Portfolio or writing samples if required
FOR MORE VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE.