Don’t miss the chance to participate in the Kyungpook National University Scholarship in South Korea 2023 if you are interested in studying abroad. This is a great opportunity for those who want to pursue master’s and doctoral degrees in a foreign institution. It provides students with the opportunity to work collaboratively with its expert faculty. A South Korea scholarship aims at creating a diverse cultural community enthusiastic about carrying out new developments in different fields. It is an excellent opportunity for brilliant students. In order to achieve the institute’s vision of incorporating international students into different educational activities to make an institute a globally knowledge-driven entity, young brains are encouraged to apply for the scholarship program.
Scholarships for international students in Korea revolve around three core educational philosophies: truth, pride, and service. A university’s trademark of learning is truth, which is its highest value. KNU is eager to focus on the truth without reluctance. Furthermore, KNU students and faculty take pride in becoming part of this institute because of their tireless talent acquisition, contributing to Korea’s prosperity in particular, as well as humanity in general. KNU is proud of its inspirational history, traditions, and vision embodied in its mission. It emphasizes the importance of cooperation and collaboration between people from different continents through the KNU scholarship 2023.
Through their stay at Korea National University on scholarship, talented students can enrich their career development through quality-oriented education and professional skills. Students at KNU are therefore regarded as retainers of professionalism, intellectualism, and educated practice. As a result, students are able to cooperate with a wide range of people and contribute to the economies of their native countries as well as South Korea. Furthermore, KNU is driven to strengthen competitiveness through the Students will be able to study specialized fields and faculty will be able to conduct advanced research globally. As a result, it has become a center of learning and teaching that cultivates next-generation human resources by strengthening different educational activities.
KNU Scholarships 2023 is a great opportunity for international students to study for free in South Korea 2023. Through interdisciplinary courses and volunteer activities, it offers a variety of educational development opportunities. Students and faculty collaborate internationally and domestically, resulting in global contribution and communication. It is KNU’s goal to support the welfare of students and to provide all associates with sound and well-informed knowledge. KNU associates are continuously seeking opportunities that will broaden their horizons of understanding and experience. In addition, globalization is an important goal that lies at the core of its objectives, as seen in its attraction of international students and the engagement of their talents.
- Details About Kyungpook National University Scholarship 2023:
- Programs Offered by KNU:
- The KNU Scholarship in South Korea offers the following benefits:
- KYUNGPOK NATIONAL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP IN SOUTH KOREA 2023 – Eligibility Criteria:
- How to Apply for the Kyungpook National University Scholarship in South Korea 2023?
- Does KNU Scholarship require documents?
Details About Kyungpook National University Scholarship 2023:
- Host Country: South Korea
- Host University: Kyungpook National University
- Degree Level: Master’s and Doctoral Program
Programs Offered by KNU:
KNU offers the following masters and doctoral programs:
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Natural sciences
- Music, Arts, and Physical Education
- Law school
The KNU Scholarship in South Korea offers the following benefits:
- Candidates from all over the world are welcome to apply.
- You can waive 100% or 50% of the tuition fee.
- Every semester, beneficiaries are selected.
KYUNGPOK NATIONAL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP IN SOUTH KOREA 2023 – Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree is required for candidates.
- Either the candidate or his/her parents must be non-Korean citizens.
- The student must acquire elementary, junior high, and high school education outside of Korea, but the education must be equivalent to what is provided in Korean educational institutions.
- Candidates must hold a master’s degree.
- The candidate or his/her parents must be non-Korean citizens.
- Candidates must acquire elementary, junior high, and high school education outside of Korea but it should be equivalent to what is offered in Korean educational institutions.
How to Apply for the Kyungpook National University Scholarship in South Korea 2023?
- The applicants must apply online through the KNU website.
- Application fees of KRW 60,000 should be paid online.
- Original bank certificate showing USD 18,000 in balance.
- Any other scholarship certificates the candidate may receive from other organizations.
- Once the application has been submitted, an application number will be issued.
- Send all required documents and the completed online application form to the Office of International Affairs in person or by mail.
- Provide all your personal information, such as your name, address, date of birth, country, etc.
- Fill out all the required fields for each level.
- Please complete your application carefully.
- The departmental screening process follows the selection of potential candidates through screening.
Does KNU Scholarship require documents?
- Fill out the application form and submit it along with other documents.
- Study Plan and Statement of Purpose.
- Obtain a letter of recommendation from a previous university professor or a professor at KNU.
- Degree certificates from previous degrees.
- Transcriptions officiels.
- Results of language proficiency tests (TOEFL, IELTS, TOPIK, etc.)
- Documentation of enrollment and transcripts at the Korean Language Institute (if required).
- Copy of the applicant’s Alien registration card (for Korean visa holders).
- Passport copy.
- A birth certificate or a family census register.
- Portfolio (for applicants of the arts/design).