Hi everyone! Are you looking for Maastricht University Scholarships 2023? I am going to provide all the details about the Maastricht University Scholarships in this article. So, read this article thoroughly to get all the information about this scholarship in Holland.
Apply for this scholarship as soon as possible as applications are now out for Maastricht University Scholarship 2023. Those students who have recently completed their bachelor studies and are in search of some scholarships that will support their Master’s degree program are eligible. Maastricht University Scholarships are Fully Funded scholarships provided in Holland.
Applicants from all over the world can apply for this scholarship in Holland in any academic area. Students who are willing to study in Holland, also called the Netherlands, must apply for this scholarship now. Maastricht University provides so many scholarships for global applicants every year. The Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science finances the Maastricht University Scholarship program.
All global applicants who do not belong to European Union countries are eligible to apply for the Master’s Degree program at Maastricht University. The time period of a one-year Masters’s is 13 months, while the time period of the two-year Masters’s program is 25 months. Maastrict Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship that aims to include all the expenses of the applicants.
The Maastricht University is a famous University in Holland and ranks 8th top in the Times Higher Education World ranking. I have provided all the details below about the Maastricht University Scholarships. So, read this article till the end to know everything about Maastricht University Scholarships 2023:
About Maastricht University Scholarships 2023:
- Scholarship Country: Netherlands
- Offerd by: Maastricht University
- Degree level: Masters
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: Outside European Union
- Application Deadline: 1st February 2023
Financial Benefits of Maastricht University Scholarships 2023:
The Maastricht University Scholarships are fully funded scholarships. These scholarships provide many benefits for all applicants. These benefits include:
- Maastricht University provides full Tuition Fees Coverage
- Also, it includes the Coverage of pre-academic training
- Moreover, the university offers a Living allowance of up to €12,350 for the 13-month-long program
- In addition, a Living allowance of up to €23,750 for the 25 months long the Master’s program is also provided.
- A visa application expense of amount €207.
- Health insurance cards as well.
Areas of Study at Maastricht University:
Maastricht University offers the following academic areas of study for the 2023 session:
Department of Arts and Social sciences:
- Arts and Heritage
- Modern political Culture
- Research Master European Studies
- Studies on science, technology, society
- European Public Policy
- Contemporary literature
- International Relations
- Global Policy and Governance Challenges
- Culture of Arts Science and Technology
- LLM European Law and Market Integration
- LLM European Law and Governance
- LLM General program
- LLM Criminology and Law
- LLM Corporate and Commercial Law
- LLM human rights
- LLM Forensics
- LLM European and international tax law
- LLM Custom and International Supply Chain
- LLM International Trade and Investment Law
- LLM Tax and Technology
Faculty of Health, Medicine, and Life Sciences:
- Global Health
- Healthcare Policy, Innovation, and Management
- Governance, leadership in European Public Health
- Health Education and Promotion
- Health and Rehabilitation
- Biomedical Sciences
- MSc Epidemiology
- MSc Work, Health, Career
- MSc Sports and Nutrition
- Health Food Innovation Management
Science and Engineering Fields:
- MSc System Biology
- MSc Imaging and Engineering
Department of Psychology and Neuroscience:
- MSc Forensic Psychology
- MSc Cognitive Neuroscience
- MSc Master Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience
School of Business and Economics:
- MSc Learning and Development in Organizations
- MSc Economics and Strategy in Emerging Markets
- Digital Business and Economics
- Public Policy and Human Development
Eligibility Criteria for Maastricht University Scholarship 2023:
Willing applicants have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria for Maastricht University Scholarships:
- All students must belong to outside the European Union countries.
- Students must not have double nationality.
- Applicants who are applying for the Master’s Degree program for the year 2023 are eligible.
- All candidates have to meet the required criteria of the program they are applying for.
- All applicants must not have applied to any other University in the Netherlands before. Otherwise, applicants are not eligible.
- Applicants who have completed their exchange programs in the Netherlands can apply for the Maastricht University Scholarship 2023.
- The age limit for the applicants is almost 35 years.
- The academic record of the applicants needs to be good to apply for this scholarship.
To apply for the Maastricht Scholarship for the Master’s degree program, students will have to submit the following documents:
- Motivation Letter
- Contact details
- A Letter of recommendation
- Evidence of academic excellence
- Academic transcripts
- Evidence of financial needs
The deadline to submit online applications for the Maastricht University Scholarship is 1st February 2023. You have to remember this deadline as Maastricht University will not accept any applications after this date.
How to Apply for Maastricht University Scholarship?
- All applicants will have to register themselves for the Maastricht University Scholarship on the official web portal of the University.
- Moreover, applicants have to upload all the essential documents in Docx and Pdf format as well.
- Applicants have to apply through Studielink. Then, applicants will receive a student ID number. They have to save this ID number so they can use it later.
- After that, applicants have to submit all the documents before the last date
- This is the easy method of applying to Maastricht University.
- Moreover, applicants can apply directly for Maastricht Scholarship from the link given below.
Official website: Maastricht University Scholarships Official Link