Maharashtra CM Fellowship 2023: Application Process Explained
Maharashtra CM Fellowship 2023
Maharashtra CM Fellowship 2023- Hi everyone! I hope you are all doing well. Are you looking for Maharashtra CM Fellowship 2023? In this article, I will provide all the details about Maharashtra CM Fellowship 2023. So, read this article thoroughly to get all the information about this fellowship program for the year 2023. Applications are now open for Maharashtra CM Fellowship to apply for this fellowship. So, apply for this post as soon as possible as you can be one of the selected candidates.
The nationals of the Maharashtra state are capable to apply for Maharashtra CM Fellowship 2023 which is provided in order to appreciate Technical advancement in the Maharashtra state. So, apply for this fellowship now if you are a resident of Maharashtra State. In this article, I will share all the information about the last date required to follow. Moreover, You can check out all the details related to the eligibility criteria and application process on the official web portal of Maharashtra State.
What Is Maharashtra CM Fellowship 2023?
If you are a permanent native of the Maharashtra state then you can apply for the Maharashtra chief minister Fellowship 2023. This Fellowship is established in order to help the youngsters of India to give ideas for technical advancement to the central or state government. The state government will select the applicants on the basis of a selection process that contains an online test. Furthermore, the applicants will also have to go through an interview round.
The students who will pass the selection process will then take part in the Maharashtra Chief Minister fellowship program by giving their ideas to the state government. Moreover, the applicants will gain beneficial knowledge and experience through the development of this scholarship. So, apply for this CM Fellowship and grasp this great opportunity now.
Important Dates To Remember:
The important dates that the applicants have to remember are:
- 7th February 2023 to 2nd March 2023- Time Period for an Application
- 3rd March 2023 to 5th March 2023- Duration of Mock Test
- 4th and 5th March- Conduction of an Online Test
Information About Maharashtra CM Fellowship:
|Name||Maharashtra CM Fellowship 2023|
|Sponsored by||Maharashtra Government|
|Objective||The Government will provide the opportunity for students to start their career|
|Financial Benefits||Fellowship opportunities|
Financial Benefits Of Maharashtra CM Fellowship 2023:
Maharashtra CM Fellowship 2023 will provide the following financial benefits to the applicants if they are applying for this fellowship program:
- The duration of the Fellowship program will be 12 months from the day of joining as a Fellow.
- All the Fellows will join the program on the same day. It is necessary for all the fellows to be present at the time and place, as ordered.
- The selected applicant will get an appointment at the office of a particular authority. These specific authorities comprise offices of District Collectors, Managing Directors of corporations, Chief Executive Officers of districts, Commissioners, Secretaries in the government, or other senior government officers.
- The Directorate of Economics and Statistics will take the decision about an appointment at a specific authority. The applicants do not have any right in the selection of the specific authority.
- The selected applicants will work under the guidance of the chief officer of the concerned authority. Those selected applicants will work for the best functioning of the authority and this is called Field Work.
- Along with the fieldwork, the selected applicants will have to complete the specific course designed by IIT, Mumbai, or IIM, Nagpur.
- Only those applicants who successfully complete the field work and academic course will get the Fellowship completion certificate.
Eligibility Criteria for CM Fellowship 2023:
The applicants can check out the eligibility criteria on the official website as well. However, I have provided below the must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to successfully apply for this scholarship:-
- The age of the applicants should be between 21 years to 26 years i.e. a person having a birthdate between 03-03-1997 to 03-03-2002.
- The applicants should have done graduation in any subject area with a minimum of 60% marks. However, preference will be given to higher educational qualifications.
- Applicants should have at least 1 year of full-time work experience. The Government will consider Full-time internships/apprenticeships as part of a professional course as experience.
- Moreover, the Government will also consider full-time self-employment or entrepreneurship as experience.
- Students should be able to write, read and speak Marathi as it is necessary for them. They should have enough knowledge of Hindi and English.
- In addition, the applicants should have knowledge of the internet and computer handling.
Required Documents for CM Fellowship:
The applicants have to submit the mandatory documents while registering at the official website along with the application process. These necessary documents include:
- Marksheets of Class 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degree, Professional Course.
- Address proof
- Experience Letters
- Scanned Photo and Signature
Selection Procedure for CM Fellowship:
The applicants have to follow the following selection process to be considered for this CM fellowship program. The selection process includes two stages as follows:
- Stage 1:
- Part 1: The government will first take an Online Test.
- Part 2: Then, on the basis of the highest marks, the Government will shortlist 210 candidates for Stage 2.
- Stage 2:
- Part 1: The shortlisted applicants will upload the essays.
- Part 2: Part 2 involves an Interview (applicable to shortlisted students who upload essays).
- Part 3: Finally, the government will publish the list of selected candidates.
- The department will call those 210 selected applicants having the highest marks for an interview.
- Shortlisted students will submit 3 written essays. The essays can be in various languages such as Marathi, Hindi, or English
- Topics of essays will be conveyed to students through email and the website.
- Marks of an online test, out of 100 will be converted into 15 marks + essays 30 marks + interview 50 marks + post-graduation or professional degree 5 marks.
- The government then publish the list of selected 60 candidates and a waiting list of 15 candidates.
- The selected candidates have to provide the original copy and photocopies of all the mark sheets, experience letters, proof of identity, and other necessary documents at the time of the interview.
Terms And Conditions of CM Fellowship Program:
The students have to follow some terms and conditions to successfully apply for the CM fellowship program. These terms and conditions are given below:
- CM Fellowship Program is a full-time program. So, the applicants can not undertake other employment, private practice, assignment, or study program (except the specific academic course designed by IIT, Mumbai, and/or IIM, Nagpur for the purpose of fellowship) during the period of the fellowship.
- The office timings of the authority where the selected applicants are placed will also be applicable to the applicants.
- The applicants may need to work some extra hours and travel according to the requirement of work.
- The Government will do the verification of documents with respect to educational qualification, experience, age, and identity at the time of the interview.
- Moreover, the applicants have to submit the medical fitness certificate at the time of joining.
- The department will do Police verification of the applicants after their joining.
- Applicants will have to stay in the city and district of their placement during the period of the fellowship.
- The CM Fellowship program will not provide any accommodation facility to applicants.
- The applicants cannot be part of any political movement during the time period of the fellowship.
Registration Process of Maharashtra CM Fellowship 2023:
If you want to register yourself for this fellowship program then you will have to follow the simple process given beneath:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Maharashtra CM Fellowship Program 2023 by clicking on the link.
- Then, a home page will appear on the screen of your laptop and mobile.
- After that, you have to click on the Apply Now button available on the homepage.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Afterward, you have to read the details and the academic requirements that you need in order to fill out the registration form.
- Then, you have to tap on the option called Proceed To Create Account.
- The registration details will appear on the screen and now you can create your own account by clicking on “Create Account”.
- Directorate of Economics and Statistics.
- Planning Department, Government of Maharashtra.
- Administrative Building, 8th floor,
- Bandra (East), Mumbai-400051
I have provided all the details regarding Maharashtra CM Fellowship Program In this article. Visit our official website for more information about various categories like international scholarships, internships, jobs, results, etc. Thank you!