Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. Welcome back to my blogs. Today I’m here with another article. The students who want to start their higher education in one of the best institutions with low fees have the best chance to apply for the Malaysia Government MIS Scholarship 2023. The students who are interested have to read the article and apply for one of the significant scholarships. The complete procedure to apply for a scholarship, eligibility criteria, and other information is given in this article. Make sure you follow the steps when you apply for a scholarship.
Malaysia government MIS scholarship 2023 is available for international students. The government of Malaysia sponsored the scholarships. When you apply for the scholarship you have a chance to study under the best professional staff and you will get an experience of a different type that you didn’t get when you are enrolled in any other institute. Applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply for the Malaysia government MIS scholarships 2023.
The major focus of the scholarship is to attract the most brilliant and passionate students so they can help the Malaysian government to promote the educational system of the country. The students of master’s and Ph.D. are eligible to apply for scholarships.
The scholarship is funded and they provide a lot of benefits to the students who are selected for a scholarship. The universities offer a number of fields and you can select any of the fields for your master’s or PhD program. The candidates who have to apply for the scholarship have to fulfill the eligibility criteria of the scholarship otherwise they will not get the scholarship. For complete information about the Malaysia government MIS scholarship 2023 you have to read the article carefully.
Malaysia Government MIS Scholarship 2023 Details
- Country: Malaysia
- Host organization: Malaysian government Ministry of Education
- Degree level: Masters/PhD
- Type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 18th May 2023.
Malaysia government MIS Scholarship 2023 Benefits:
The students who apply for the scholarship will get a number of benefits as we have already mentioned. Some of the major available benefits for the students under the Malaysia Government MIS Scholarship 2023 are as follows.
- Tuition fee coverage
- The students will get a monthly stipend of 1500 RM in which they will adjust their living expenses.
- The students have to pay their traveling expenses as the scholarship didn’t offer them the traveling expenditures.
- Some of the universities offer some more benefits and you can search for these benefits from the university’s official website.
- Application form.
- A certified copy of the Passport as proof of nationality (minimum of 6 months validity).
- A certified copy of the Academic Transcript.
- A certified copy of English Language Proficiency.
- Letter of Recommendation from two (2) referees (e.g. lecturer, supervisor, or immediate superior, etc.)
- Endorsement form.
- Admission letter from Malaysia University (if applicable)
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Research Proposal.
Fields of Study:
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Biosecurity and Food Safety.
- Infrastructure and Utility.
- Science and Engineering.
- Economics and Islamic Finance.
- Environmental Studies.
- Health does not include (nursing, medicine, or clinical pharmacy)
- Agriculture and Fisheries.
Eligible Countries for Malaysia Government MIS Scholarship 2023:
The students from the following countries are eligible to apply for the scholarship in Malaysia. If you are from the following countries you must have to apply.
- ASEAN countries
- Commonwealth countries
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- Hong Kong
- United Arab Emirates
Eligibility Criteria Malaysia Government MIS Scholarship 2023:
The students who have to apply for the scholarship have to follow the following eligibility criteria and if they didn’t follow the criteria their application will not be accepted.
- The applicants who have to apply for the master’s and doctorate degree programs must be below 40 years when they apply.
- The candidates must have a CGPA of 3.5 or a minimum of a second superior-class degree.
- The applicants must have English language certificates when they apply.
- The health of the students must be good.
List of Malaysian Universities:
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
Application Deadline for Malaysia Government MIS Scholarship 2023:
The students have to submit their applications on time as late applications will not be accepted. The last date for the submission of the application for the Malaysia Government MIS Scholarship 2023 is 18th May 2023.
How to Apply for a Malaysian International Scholarship?
The applications for Malaysia Government MIS Scholarship 2023 are available online. The students who have to apply for scholarships have to visit the official website from the link given below and submit their application. The official website contains all the important information that you need when you have to apply for a scholarship.
To apply click on the link given below:
Official website: Malaysian Government Scholarships 2023-2024
Share the article with others so they can also apply for a significant scholarship.