The directorate of higher education is responsible for the Manohar Parrikar Goa Scholars Scheme 2023 initiative. The plan has been implemented in order to maximize the potential and demographic divide of Goa’s students. Because education is so expensive, many brilliant students withdraw from higher education. to assist needy students and encourage talented students to enroll in prestigious postgraduate or doctoral programs at institutions across the country or abroad.
Overview of the Parrikar Goa Scholars Program
- The program’s name: Manohar Parrikar Goa Scholars Program
- by: Scholarships awarded by the Directorate of Higher Education
- Number: 20
- Introduced for: Benefits
- for Students: Financial
- Method of use: on the web
- Official site: www.dhe.goa.gov.in
The goal of the Manohar Parrikar Goa Scholars Scheme
- The Directorate of Higher Education behind this scholarship program wants to encourage talented Goa youth to pursue doctoral degrees. To do so the public authority will perceive the exemplary and remarkable up-and-comers and furnish them with grants.
Benefits of the Manohar Parrikar Goa Scholars Scheme
- Students who are selected for the scholarship will receive an INR 800,000 or USD 25,000 scholarship to study abroad.
- The application will be screened first by the screening committee.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their grades.
- The top 60 candidates will be invited to an interview. The interview will be held by the selection committee.
- The final list of candidates will be made, and scholarships will be given out. Eligibility requirements: applicants must be at least 15 years old and 35 years old as of January 1.
- The applicant can also apply if he or she is of Goan descent and has lived in Goa for at least seven years of his or her academic career.
- Applicants must have completed their 10th and 12th grades and graduated with a postgraduate degree, preferably from a Goan institution.
- Scanned image 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation degree mark sheet and certificate
- Birth certificate
- Valid Residence Certificate
- CGPA/FGPA to Percentage conversion formula for graduation issued by the concerned Department/Institution/University Document/Certificate of passing Entrance/Eligibility Test for securing Admission to PG/PhD
- Program Proof of residence and studies in Goa for a minimum of SEVEN years in case the applicant is of Goan origin with