McDonalds Fellowships 2023 – Hi Everyone! Hope you are all doing well. Welcome back to another post. Are you interested to complete your research project? Or, you are worrying about the expenses that cover your research project? Or, these expenses are becoming hurdle in your research project? If yes, then read the article thoroughly and get rid of these hurdles.
Today, I will tell you about a fellowship program that is offered by McDonald’s to help you to complete your research project. This fellowship program covers all the expenses of the research work. If, you are willing than apply for this McDonald’s Fellowship Program 2023. This fellowship program is sponsored by the Multiple Sclerosis International Federation (MSIF). Those who do not want to complete their research work in their own country, and want expenses of the research work, must apply for this program.
Those who have already started their research are also eligible to apply for the fellowship program. The selected researchers will also get chance to complete their project under professional scholars and mentors. The aim of this program is to provide the researchers to complete their projects and make bonds with under developing countries.
You must have to apply for this fellowship program, and get chance to complete your project without any expense, so, do not waste your time and apply for this program. All international candidates and aspirants are eligible to apply for this fellowship program 2023, offered by McDonald’s.
The duration of this research program is 2 years. In first year, you have to gather ideas and get chance to evaluate their ideas from their mentors, and in the second year you will get chance to complete your research program. In this article I tried to clear all of your queries related to this fellowship program. So, if you are interested then read the article thoroughly, gather all the details and apply for the program.
McDonald’s Fellowships 2023 Particulars
- Host Country: Open to Different Countries
- Degree level: Researcher
- Category: Fully Funded
- Program: fellowships
- Application Time Limit: 30th June 2023.
Financial Benefits of McDonald’s Fellowship Program 2023.
The selected researchers will get a lot of financial benefits from this fellowship program offered by McDonald’s for year 2023. Those benefits are discussed below;
- Every researcher will get stipend of worth almost GBP 30,000every year
- The stipend aims to cover the living expenses and travel expenses of the researcher.
- The MSIF will also pay an amount of worth GBP 2,000 every year to the host institution.
- All researchers will be able to get chance to work in a progressive setting enrich with acquaintance of Multiple Sclerosis.
- Selected Researchers will get an opportunity to reach their goalmouths and get their resolutions.
- All selected researchers from emerging countries will be able to get chance work with progressive technologies and laboratories.
- All selected researchers will also get an opportunity to make social networking and rise their career opportunities.
Eligibility Measures for McDonald’s Fellowship Program 2023
To apply for any program, you must have to read and fulfill all the eligibility measures to become qualified for the opportunity. The eligibility measures to become qualified for McDonald’s Fellowship Program 2023, fulfill the following eligibility measures discussed below;
- Applicants that are at the Postgraduate Degree Program are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- All applicants must have completed their Graduate Degree Program in the relevant field.
- According to world bank applicants must be belong to low-income country or middle-income country.
- Applicants from High-income country are not eligible to submit their application.
- Researchers that want to do their research in the field of Multiple Sclerosis are only eligible to apply.
- You can only apply for another country.
- You are not eligible to apply for your home country.
To apply for McDonald’s Fellowship Program 2023, you must have to attach following necessary credentials along with your application, otherwise your application is disqualified directly without evaluation;
- Three Reference Letters issued from three different arbitrators.
- A supporting statement from host institute.
If you are willing to complete your research project through this fellowship program offered by McDonald’s, so you have to submit your application before the deadline. The last date to apply for McDonald Fellowship program is 30th June 2023
To apply for the McDonald’s Fellowship Program 2023, follow the following steps and apply for this fellowship program as early as possible to complete your research work or project;
- Only online applications are accepted.
- Before submit your application must fulfill all the eligibility measures.
- Fill out all the required standards in the application form accurately
- Attach all the mandatory documents along with your application in exact quantity that is required.
- After filling the form completely and attaching all the documents, you can submit your application and hope for best.
- Must submit your application almost a week prior to the deadline.
For further details and apply online, click on the given link of the official below;
Official website: McDonald’s fellowship 2023
For more visit our website.