Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. Today I’m here with the latest announced scholarships for medical students. If you are a medical student and you are looking for a scholarship then this article is for you. Medical scholarships 2023 are available for students around the whole world. Students who are interested in the scholarship will get complete information about the scholarship such as eligibility criteria, the last date for the submission of the application, and the procedure to fill out the application. Read the article and apply now for Medical Scholarships 2023.
There are a number of Medical scholarships 2023 announced for all international students. If you want to apply for admission to any college and you need the scholarship then this will be a great opportunity for you to apply for the medical scholarship 2023. MBBS is one of the most expensive degrees in the world and by applying for the available scholarships you can apply to the best universities in the whole world and pursue your degree.
At the undergraduate level, medical scholarships are not available as common scholarships. But we still find a lot of scholarship opportunities for international students who want to apply for the first degree in health and medical subjects.
Medical Scholarships 2023 Details:
- Country: US and Canada
- Organization: Medical Program
- Eligible Nationals: All International & Domestic Students
- No of Scholarship: Varies
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Medical Scholarships In Europe:
So here we will discuss all the available scholarships for the students who have to apply for admission in Europe and they need financial assistance to complete their education:
- AMC Amsterdam Merit Scholarships – The students who are non-EU/EEA and they are studying at the master’s level in the faculty of medicine at the University of Amsterdam in the Netherlands have to apply for the AMC Merit scholarship to pay their educational expenses.
- Carl Duisberg Scholarships – Medical scholarships available for international students upto 10,000Euros who are applying or enrolled in their clinical traineeship or practice year in selected medical fields. The scholarship is available for all international students and students who want to study in Germany or German students who want to study abroad.
- Novo Nordisk Foundation Research Scholarships and Grants – Research scholarships are available for students who are enrolled in the fields of clinical or basic biomedical research and who are in need of funding so they can start their research independently in Denmark.
- The Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarships – Scholarships are announced for international students to study at the master’s level at the Karolinska Institutet in Sweden.
To study in the UK:
- Imperial College London Faculty of Medicine – The imperial college london has announced a number of scholarships for students who have to start their education in the field of MBBS or BSc in medicine at Imperial College London.
- King’s College London Global Health & Social Medicine – If you have to start your degree in the university and you are eligible for the entry award for your BA/BSc degree in Global Health & Social Medicine. The scholarship is available for all nationalities.
- NHS Student Bursaries – The NHS announce a number of scholarship every year for students who have to start their education in the medical field NHS is one of the most relevant scholarships for students in the medical field. Students have to follow the criteria for each scholarship that is available to students who are in England.
- QMUL John Abernethy (Barts) Scholarship for Medicine – Need-based scholarships for medical and dental students who are studying at the Queen Mary University of London on an MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) or BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) program.
- UCLan MBBS Scholarships – Scholarships are available for UK students in the North West of England to study for an MBBS degree at the University of Central Lancashire (UCLan).
- The University of Cambridge Graduate Course in Medicine Bursary – Scholarships are available for students who are from the EU and they will get the scholarship for study at the University of Cambridge.
- University of Edinburgh/Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh – Scholarships are available for students with MSc in Internal Medicine the students who are enrolled in a distance learning course and have joined it part-time for three years and delivered by the University of Edinburgh.
MBBS Scholarships in China:
China is one of those countries that provide a number of scholarships for all international students who have to apply for their medical degree in the university. More than 30 universities in China have announced MBBS and it approved by the Chinese Ministry of Education. Some of the available universities are as follows:
- Capital Medical University
- Jinlin University
- Dalian Medical University
- Shandong University
- Fudan University
- Xinjiang Medical University
- Nanjing Medical University
- Jiangsu University
- Wenzhou Medical University
- Wuhan University
- Southern Medical University
- Harbin Medical University
- Beihua University
- Hebei Medical University
- Ningxia Medical University
- Fujian Medical University
- Anhui Medical University
- Xuzhou Medical University
Medical Universities in the UK
The UK has announced a large number of scholarships and admissions are open for all international students. If you have to apply for admission to the medical university you can select any of the university from the available given universities such as:
- University of Oxford
- University of Cambridge
- Imperial College London
- King’s College London
- Queen Mary University of London (MBBS/Medicine 5-year program)
- Newcastle University (MBBS Medicine and Surgery, 5 years)
- Oxford University (BM, BCh Medicine, 6 years)
- University College London (UCL) (MBBS, BSC Medicine)
Cheap MBBS Universities in the UK
Some of the cheapest universities in the UK provide the expensive degree for less amount than other universities are as follows:
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Bristol
- Swansea University Medical College
- King’s College London
- University of Dundee
So this is all about Medical Scholarships 2023. If you want to apply for admission to any of the universities in the UK or China then you have to select the latest announced scholarships of that university and submit the application form according to the announced dates. Share the article with others so they can also apply for the Medical Scholarships 2023.