MMVY Scholarship MP 2023: Registration & Login, Status, Last Date
MMVY Scholarship MP 2023
MMVY Scholarship MP 2023 is available now. Mukhya Mantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana is available for applicants who have completed their graduation degree in the engineering field and the looking for different professions. This article consists of all information regarding the MMVY scholarship 2023. Read the article and find information about the registration details, login process and fill out the application form. You can check the eligibility criteria also in this article.
What Is MMVY Scholarship MP 2023?
MMVY is a scholarship that is available for the 12th class students who have scored 85% marks in the board exam and don’t have resources to complete their graduation they are all eligible to apply for the scholarship. The applicant’s family must belong to a backward area and have not many resources to pay the educational expenses of the children. The family income of the applicant from all resources must be below 6 Lac INR and then they are eligible for the scholarship. The applicant can apply for the scholarship from the official website.
Details of Mukhya Mantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana 2023
|Name||MMVY Scholarship MP 2023|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh state|
|Aims||Providing a scholarship opportunity|
|Receiver||Students pursuing graduation|
- The last date for the scholarship application is not announced yet.
Benefits Of the MMVY Scholarship
The following benefits will be given to the selected candidates under this scheme:-
- The students who have joined engineering programs at a government/non-government college will get a full fee for their degree. Though, the students who have joined the private college will get INR 1.5 Lakh or the authentic course fee (either is less).
- The students who are in a medical degree program at a government/private medical/dental college are eligible for the full fee.
- The students who are in a law degree program at National Law Universities in India are also eligible for the full fee for their degree.
- Moreover, the students who are enrolled in an undergraduate or integrated postgraduate program from a known are also eligible for the full fee.
MMVY Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The applicants who are applying for the scholarship have to follow the following eligibility criteria:-
- The candidate must have citizenship in Madhya Pradesh.
- He/ She must have cleared Class 12 with 70% or more marks (if seemed through the Secondary Education Board of Madhya Pradesh) or have got 85% or more marks (if seemed through CBSE/ICSE Board).
- The applicant must have a family income of INR 6 lakh from all sources.
- The applicants have already taken admitted to an undergraduate degree program in any of the Indian-recognized universities.
- Engineering Aspirants must have a competent JEE Main exam with a rank less than 1, 50,000.
- Medical Candidates must have started their degree in a private/ government medical/ dental college through NEET merit.
- Law Candidates must have attempted the CLAT exam and obtained admission to any National Law University or Delhi University.
MMVY Scholarship Graduation Benefits
The applicants will get the following benefits from the scholarship program:-
- Engineering- If candidates have a good rank in JEE MAINS then they are eligible for the amount of 1.5 lac INR as a scholarship.
- Medical- By succeeding NEET exam and getting their name on the merit lists, candidates will get admission to Gov. Institutes/ private medical colleges/ dental colleges then Gov. will get the scholarship.
- CLAT- Officers will provide the scholastic charges to those candidates who have cleared the Common Law Admission Test and are now willing to take admission in any of the courses.
- The expenditures will be stood by the government for B.Sc., BA, Nursing, and B.Com fields that are available by the college of state Government.
The applicants have to submit the following documents when they apply for the scholarship:-
- Aadhaar Card of the Candidate
- Annual Income Certificate
- Domicile of Madhya Pradesh
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- Proof of Admission
- 10th Scorecard and Certificates
- Photo of Applicant
- Complete Bank Details like Name of Bank, IFSC or MICR Code, and Branch Name.
- Contact Number
Implementation Procedure for MMVY Scholarship
The implementation procedure is given as follows:-
- Nodal Department is serving in the advertising department.
- If you want any change in the application then the Chief Minister will be lawful by directing the executive proposal of the department.
- The scholarship amount will be transferred through e-transfer after the authorization of the candidate institute and other information.
- Technical Education & Skill Development Department, Nodal Department, and Directorate of Technical Education are responsible for the scholarship program.
MMVY Scholarship Application Procedure
The applicants who want to apply for the scholarship have to follow the steps given below.
- First, visit the official web page of the scholarship by clicking on the link.
- A home page will appear.
- Login to the website by entering your password and email.
- The applicants have to find the scholarship category.
- The list of scholarships appears.
- Find the MMVY scholarship and the application form appears on the screen.
- The applicants have to enter all the information and attach the documents required for the application.
- Then submit your application and wait for approval.
Checking Application Status
- To check the application status visit the official website.
- Find the category of application status.
- Now you can check your application status from the webpage.
So this is all about the scholarship. If you are eligible then fill out the application form and apply now.
FOR MORE VISIT THE WEBSITE.