Montreal University Scholarships in Canada 2023 | Apply Now
Montreal University Scholarships
Montreal University Scholarships in Canada 2023 is announced by the university. This is the time of the year when most universities announce their admission for the graduate and undergraduate programs and almost all international students wait for the announcement of the scholarships so they apply for admission to the world’s best universities for higher education. The University of Montreal announces the scholarship program for graduate, undergraduate, and postgraduate degree programs. The scholarship provides you the facility of the full tuition fee and you are free from the tuition fee. Grab the opportunity and fill out the application form for the scholarship if you are eligible to apply.
Canada is a land of opportunity and they aim to get together all the national and international students on a single platform so they can enjoy the perks of different cultures in the same place. The students can apply for the scholarship for a whole year from winter to summer 2023 and fall 2023 to winter 2024. This is the best chance for the students who want to travel to any other country especially Canada for their higher education. The entire brilliant and hardworking student can apply for the admission in the university.
All the international students can apply for any of the academic fields at the university. The university provides more than 600 educational programs. Every year thousands of students apply for admission to the university and get their higher education degree. The university aims to provide quality education to all the students who join the university with the aim of getting a higher education. If you want to apply for university admission you have to check the eligibility criteria of the university.
In this article, we will give you detailed information about the university procedure to fill out the application form for the scholarship and much more. Read the article and apply now.
Montreal University Scholarships in Canada 2023 Details
- Country: Canada
- Host University: Montreal University
- Degree level: Undergraduate/Graduate/Ph.D.
- Type: Partially Funded
- Category: Scholarships
- Deadline: 1st September 2023.
The University of Montreal Scholarship Benefits
Montreal University provides different benefits to the applicants who apply for the scholarship. The scholarship is available for all international candidates. Some of the benefits for graduate, master, and Ph.D. students are as follows:
- Level A:$12,951.76 per year or $6,475.88 per session or $431.73 per credit.
- Level B: $6,172.60 per year or $3,086.30 per session or $205.75 per credit.
- Level C:$2,159.15 per year or $1,079.57 per session, or $71.97 per credit.
- Non-research: $10,046.35 per year or $3,348.78 per session, or $223.25 per credit.
- Research:$10,169.68 per year or $3,389.89 per session, or $225.99 per credit.
- $21,593.35 per year or $7,197.78 per session, or $479.85 per credit.
All international candidates who want to apply for the Montreal University scholarship have to submit all the documents within ten days of application. If any of the documents is missing the application for the scholarship will be rejected by the authority as the incomplete application is not acceptable.
- National Identity Card
- Official academic transcripts
- Updated CV/Resume
- letters of recommendation
- Motivation Letter
- English Language Proficiency
The applicants who want to apply for the scholarship for Montreal University have to follow some of the basic criteria announced by the university such as:
- All international students are eligible to apply for a scholarship
- All the candidates must have a legal study permit and a legal visa.
- The students who have Canadian nationality or living in Canada are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The candidates must join the university as full-time students to avail the opportunity of the scholarship available for Montreal University students.
Read More: University of Montreal Acceptance Rate 2023
The applicants are eligible to fill out the application form for the Montreal University scholarships 2023-24 in Canada till 1st September 2023.
What is the procedure to Apply for the University of Montreal Scholarships 2023-2024?
The applicants who want to apply for the Montreal scholarships have to follow the following criteria
- The applicants have to submit the application through the website.
- If you want to fill out your application perfectly then you have to visit the website “Compass’ which will help you to fill out the application perfectly
- Fill out the application form and the student center will give you the student access code after filling out the application you have to wait for the code.
- From the student center, you will get the detail about your admission and acceptance letter
- When your admission application is selected you are automatically eligible for the scholarship that is announced for the different degree program students.
For more details, visit the official website: Montreal University Scholarships 2023-2024
The students who want to apply for the master’s and Ph.D. scholarships in Canada have to apply for the Montreal university Canada scholarship as this is the best opportunity for the students so don’t miss out on the opportunity and apply now. In this article, you will get the complete information about the university scholarship read and apply now. Best of luck to all the students who apply for a scholarship
FOR MORE VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE AND APPLY NOW.