Hi everyone! I hope you are doing great. Are you looking for the best fully funded scholarships in Malaysia? Are you interested to apply for MTCP Scholarship 2023? Then you have to read the article and you will find the complete information about the scholarship. This scholarship is available for all students from the whole world and in Malaysia some universities provide the opportunity for the students as they can apply for admission on the basis of the given scholarship. In this article, we will give you a piece of complete information about the MTCP Scholarship 2023 such as eligibility criteria, the last date for the submission of the application, and how you can manage the scholarship application.
The Malaysian Technical Cooperation program, MTCP Scholarship 2023 is available for all international students. The government has sponsored scholarships for all international students. The scholarship is available for all students who are interested to apply for Masters and another degree program from any Malaysian Public and Private Universities.
The candidates will get a scholarship for two to three years for the master’s degree program. Students from underdeveloped countries are eligible to apply. The students under the scholarship program will get Airfare, Meals, Accommodation, Tuition, Monthly Stipend, Allowance, Books, and any other fees. There is no need for an IELTS test when you apply for admission. Read the article and apply now for the MTCP Scholarship 2023.
Details About MTCP Scholarship 2023:
- Host Country: Malaysia
- Degree Level: Master
- Who are eligible: Students from the whole world are eligible to apply
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 30th June 2023
The candidates who apply for the scholarships will get the following benefits from it:
- Return Economy Airfare Ticket
- Tuition Fees
- Cost of Living
- Book Allowance
- Tools Allowance
- House Rental stipend
- Placement stipend
- Thesis stipend
- Traveling stipend in the country
- Practical Training stipend
- End of Study stipend
- Medical stipend
- Insurance stipend
Note: The candidates who have to apply for the scholarship and have to travel to the country have to find accommodation by themselves as the university is not responsible for their living. The university will pay you a living allowance.
The candidates who get the scholarship must have to travel toward the country before October 2023
Areas of Study
The students are eligible to apply for admission in any of the fields available for all international students.
- Science, Technology, and Engineering (not including nursing, medicine, and clinical pharmacy)
- Economics, Finance, Management, and Banking
- Social Science and Humanities
- Information and Communication Technology
- International Relations and Political Science
- Agriculture and Aquaculture
Apply for Malaysian Universities under MTCP Scholarship 2023
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- Universiti Tenaga Malaysia (UNITEN)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
The students have to submit all the available documents that are mentioned in the application form. They have to attach the documents with the application form in scanned form.
- Submit the application online
- Must have an offer letter from any of the universities for the educational year 2023.
- Letter of Recommendation from two referees
- Statement of Intent
- A certified copy of the Academic Transcript.
- Attach all the courses that you have it will be a positive impact on your transcript.
- The candidates have to submit their undergraduate degree program.
- The students have an official document that is issued by their alma mater.
- If your transcript has no information regarding CGPA, marks, or score percentile, then your document must be certified.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of Passport.
- Medical examination report
- COVID-19 proof of vaccination.
- The students have to submit a copy of English language test results you can submit any of the proficiency tests as TOEFL/ IELTS/ PTE/ CAE/ CPE/ MUET
The students have to follow the criteria when they want to apply for admission and scholarship in any university.
- The applicant must be below 45 when they apply for a scholarship.
- Students who have an offer letter from any of the universities are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Application Submission Last Date:
|23 May 2023||Opening of Application|
|30 June 2023||Application deadline|
|Middle of July 2023||Shortlisting process|
|End of July 2023||Invitation for Interview|
|Early August 2023||Interview session|
|End of August 2023||Announcement of successful applicants|
|Late October 2023||Participants Arrival|
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
The students have to submit the application through online mode. They have to attach all the documents in PDF form or in scanned form. Submit all the details in your application form. Make sure your application form contains your information correctly.
The candidates must have an offer letter for the scholarship.
To apply click on the link given below:
So this is all about MTCP Scholarship 2023. If you have any quire about the scholarship you can ask about the scholarship. Share the article with others so they can also apply for MTCP Scholarship 2023.