The Netherlands work visa process 2023 is given in this article. If you are looking for work permits then you are on the right platform. Here will give you complete information on how you apply for the work and what type of permits are given to you.
The Netherlands allows the worker to stay in the country for less than three months. If you have the intention to start your work in the Netherlands then you had to apply for a work permit.
This article will provide you with complete information about the Netherlands’ work permit. Read the article and apply now for the visa.
Netherlands Work Visa Process 2023
- Country: Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Foreigners
- Category: Work Visa
Who is released from Netherlands Work Visa?
The Netherlands allows all the EU participants to start their work in the country. They do not need to apply for a work permit. They are allowed to stay in the country. Though you had to register with the personal record database from your local area and they provide a Citizen Service Number on the complaint that your stay prospers for four months.
Any other applicants of non-EU/EEA countries are destined to apply for a residence and work permit; or else, if they didn’t apply they are not eligible to start work in the country. You are also choosing a Single Permit (known as GVVA) which syndicates the work permit and residence permit. The work permit is valid on a single permit is one to three years.
People from other countries must have to apply for a work permit.
Netherlands Work Visa Requirements
Every work visa has different requirements depending on the job you are applying for. Bust for applying for any visa you had to accept some rules and conditions when you are applying for a visa.
Netherlands Work Visa Types 2023
The list of work visas those are available to the applicants who are applying for the work permit.
- Regularly paid worker
- Seasonal Labor
- Intra Corporate transfer
- Highly Skilled Migrant
- European Blue Card
- Orientation year for highly educated persons
- Researchers under Directive (EU) 2016/801
- Self-employed individuals/Entrepreneurs/Freelancers
1. Regularly paid worker
This type of visa is given to all international candidates who want to work in the labor market. Applicants must follow the following requirements when they apply for the visa.
- Applicants must be over 23.
- You must be eligible to apply for the jobs.
- You must have employment when you are applying for a work permit.
2. Intra Corporate transfer
This type of visa is available for applicants who want to transfer from one company to other in the Netherlands and they will be given an Intra Corporate Transfer work visa for the Netherlands. The applicant had to follow the following requirements.
- Candidates must be EU member
- Candidates must be residents of non-EU countries when they apply for the visa.
- Candidates must be employed as a professional or an apprentice in management.
- Applicant must have completed three months in a company.
- Applicants must have expertise and qualifications for their position
- You are eligible for the highest salary job as the migrants.
- Your company or corporation must show monetary events between both offices.
- Trainee workers must be hired under training programs and are not eligible for regular employment.
3. Seasonal Labor
These types of visas are available to applicants for more than 24 weeks you are not allowed to stay in the country when you apply for seasonal labor. The applicants have to follow the following requirements.
- Agreement of Employment
- Candidates must find a Solitary License (an arrangement of a work permit and residence permit)
- Candidates must get a minimum salary.
4. Self-employed individuals/Entrepreneurs/Freelancers
Self-employed individuals/Entrepreneurs/Freelancers are eligible to apply for a work visa or residence permit in the Netherlands if they want to start their own business. This visa is also called a “startup visa”.
5. Researchers under Directive (EU) 2016/801
If you start your work as a researcher then you can apply for researchers under the directive. Follow the following requirements to apply for the work permit:
- IND must register the institute for which you are applying.
- You must have a research paper before applying for a job.
- You must have a minimum salary to start work in the Netherlands.
- You must have an offer of employment from the research institute.
What is the procedure to apply for Netherlands Work Visa 2023?
To apply for the work visa in 2023 you have to follow the following steps:
- First, apply for the job and then you are eligible to apply for the work permit.
- After getting a job offer you are eligible to apply for the residency permit.
- You had to submit all of your documents to the embassy.
- IND will advance your application to the Dutch employment agency (UWV).
- After the assessment, the results will be promoted to IND.
Those candidates who are not eligible for the Single Permit are:
- Labor migrants on a short-stay visa
- Seasonal workers
- Asylum seekers
- Intra-company transferees
- Workers in an orientation year
- Family members of single permit holders
- Service providers
- Croatian nationals
For more visit the official website to apply for the work permit.