Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blogs. Today I’m here with another interesting article. Most students want to apply for a scholarship when they are enrolled in any degree program so they can manage their educational expenses. Some of universities provide them basic scholarships to all brilliant students. Nursing Scholarships 2023 is available for all international students. In this article, we will give you complete information about the available scholarship such as eligibility criteria, the last date for the submission of the application, and how you can fill out the application form. Let’s have a look at the article and apply now for Nursing Scholarships 2023.
Nursing scholarships 2023 are available for all international students in the whole world. Select the best college and apply now. The best colleges and universities in the whole world have announced the admissions for nursing students. The students will have a chance to get involved in the best global nursing practices and cultural diversity and involve theoretical ideas in the real world.
Choose a career in the nursing field. Most universities and colleges have announced scholarships for nursing students from abroad. The students who get involved in the nursing program have a chance to meet people from the whole world and they will make more connections with people from different cultural backgrounds.
Apply now for the nursing program and apply for the Nursing Scholarships 2023.
Nursing Scholarships 2023 Details:
- Country: US and Canada
- Organization: Nursing Program
- Eligible Nationals: All International & Domestic Students
- No of Scholarship: Varies
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Nursing scholarships 2023 to study in the US and Canada
- A Nurse I Am Scholarship by Cherokee Uniforms – Students are eligible to get up to 10 scholarships, each worth US$2,000, to nursing students.
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN) – Offers Continuing Professional Development Scholarships to provide assistance to get the knowledge and skills to further academic nursing education. In this award, a limited number of scholarships will be given to students.
- American Red Cross Jane Delano Nursing Scholarship – A scholarship is announced for the students of the nursing program who are working as a volunteer service or are employees of an American Red Cross unit. The department has announced a specific number of scholarships up to 3,000 per year.
- Cascade Healthcare Solutions Nurses Make a Difference Scholarship – An annual $1,000 scholarship rewarded to an aspiring nurse who has joined the undergraduate nursing program. The students must have a legal resident of the US or they must have a student visa.
- Delta State University – A number of scholarships are announced by the Robert E. Smith School of Nursing.
- Foundation of the National Student Nurses Association (FNSNA) General Scholarship – Available to all US resident students who are enrolled in state-approved undergraduate or graduate nursing programs. The students will get a scholarship amount of $1,000 to $7,500 per academic year.
- Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing – Various merit-based funding scholarships are announced for MSN and DNP programs at the university, the students will get a scholarship from US$7,500 to full tuition. With the peculiarity of the Fuld Fellowship in Patient Care Quality and Safety, no individual applications are demanded.
- Johnson & Johnson Discover Nursing Scholarships Database – You can apply for Johnson and Johnson scholarships and you have a chance to get scholarships up to 340 nursing scholarships.
- National Black Nurses Association (NBNA) – Students can apply for NBNA-announced scholarships that are available for all national and international students. The students must apply for undergraduate degree programs and they must enroll in the third year of their degree program, They will get a scholarship worth 1,000$ to 6,000$.
- Northern Illinois University – Different scholarships are announced to study nursing. Only enrolled nursing majors are eligible.
- NURSE Corps Scholarship Program – The students must enroll in a diploma, associate, baccalaureate, or graduate nursing program, then they will get the tuition fee and other educational costs in exchange for working at an eligible NURSE Corps site upon graduation. The students must have US nationality and nationals, or lawful permanent residents.
- University of Washington School of Nursing – Different fellowships and awards are announced to study nursing at the University of Washington at all study levels.
- Canadian Nurses Foundation – A number of scholarships are announced for the students of nursing to provide them the financial support at levels, from baccalaureate to doctorate. Awards range from US$1,000 to $10,000.
- Montfort Hospital – Six Montfort Clinical Excellence Scholarships of CA$ 6,000 are announced for the students who are studying nursing in French. The students must have a brilliant educational record and be registered in a baccalaureate nursing program at an Ontario university.
- StudentAid BC Nurses’ Education Bursary – Bursary scholarships of between CA$500 and $2,000 are announced for the candidates who are enrolled as full-time nursing students in British Columbia who elaborate the greatest financial need.
- University of Alberta – Different scholarships are announced to study nursing. Only enrolled nursing majors are eligible. The students will get the scholarship on the basis of academic excellence.
- University of Prince Edward Island (UPEI) – A different number of nursing scholarships for the students who are pursuing their degree and entering students of UPEI nursing school such as the Friends of UPEI Calgary Bill and Denise Andrew Scholarship in Nursing, will get a scholarship upto 5,000$ for their complete nursing degree program.
- University of Toronto Lawrence S. Bloomberg Faculty of Nursing – Over 75 undergraduate awards and 100 graduate fellowships are announced and the students will get the award on the basis of academic excellence or financial need.
So this is all about Nursing Scholarships 2023. If you are eligible and you have to apply you can visit the website of the respective scholarships from the link given and submit your application for scholarship. Share the article with others so they can also submit the application for Nursing Scholarships 2023.