Orange Knowledge Scholarship Program 2023 – Hi Everyone! I hope you are all doing well. Welcome back to another blog. So, are you ready to study in the Netherlands? Or you are looking for a scholarship opportunity in the Netherlands? If yes, then you are at the right place. Read the article carefully and knows about Orange Knowledge Scholarship Program 2023.
These Orange Knowledge Scholarship programs are offered to all international students announced by the Dutch Ministry of Education. The students will be provided with all the expenses of their education by the Government of the Netherlands. Because these scholarships are fully funded and provide a tension-free environment for the students. Some specific countries are permitted to apply for these Orange Knowledge Scholarships 2023. In this program, you will get a chance to get higher and vocational education.
The students that are willing to complete their Graduate Degree Program and some other short courses programs are welcomed by the Netherlands to apply to their highly prestigious universities and technical colleges. So, students that are in the mid of their professional and career stages are eligible to apply for the program.
So, if you are interested in this program, so keep reading the article, gather all the details related to the Orange Knowledge Scholarship Program 2023, and fly towards the Netherlands to complete your higher and vocational education.
Orange Knowledge Program 2023 Details
- Host Country: Netherlands
- Host Organization: Nuffic Global Development
- Category: Fully Funded
- Type: OKP scholarships
- Offered levels: Masters/Short Courses
- Application Deadline: 30th March 2023 (round 1) – 5th September 2023 (round 2)
Advantages of Orange Knowledge Program 2023.
As, we all know that this Orange Knowledge Program 2023, is fully funded by the Government of the Netherlands in association with Nuffic Global Development. So, this program provides a lot of advantages to the selected students. Those scholarships’ advantages include;
- Tuition fees
- Visa fees
- Travel expenses
- Living expenses
- And much more.
Time Period of offered Courses:
The Orange Knowledge Program 2023, announces scholarships in the following degree levels. The time period offered for these programs is;
- Master’s – the master’s program continues from 12 to 24 months.
- Short courses – short course programs precede from 2 weeks to 12 months.
These Orange Knowledge Programs will be awarded to students from some specific countries. Those eligible countries are mentioned below;
- South Africa
To Find out more about other eligible countries, visit the given link; here.
The following measures are necessary to fulfill to apply for the Orange Knowledge Program 2023, otherwise, you are not eligible to apply for this program;
- Students from the above-mentioned countries are eligible to apply for Orange Knowledge Program 2023.
- Only aspirants having valid passports and documents verified by the government of their home country are eligible to apply for Orange Knowledge Program 2023.
- Only fresh candidates are eligible to apply for the program
- Every applicant is permitted to apply only for one program offered in Orange Knowledge Program 2023.
- Those aspirants that are currently working in a company of staff development program are not permitted to apply for the Orange Knowledge Program 2023.
To apply for the Orange Knowledge Program 2023, the following documents are important to attach with the application form, in case of missing any document you will be disqualified directly. Those documents are given below;
- Motivational Letter
- Study plan
- Research proposal
- Recommendation letter
- Employer statement along with your and your employer’s signature
- Government statement if you ever work in government backgrounds
- Evidence of Language proficiency in English or French language.
The process to apply for Orange Knowledge Program 2023
The willing candidates who are interested to apply for the Orange Knowledge Program 2023, have to follow the following mentioned steps to submit their application on the official website;
- Only online applications are accepted.
- After opening the application portal, first, create and verify your account.
- Then select the program that you are interested in.
- Fill out all the required standards in the application form.
- And, attach all the compulsory documents along with your application.
- Then, recheck and submit your application form.
- After submission of the application, hope for the best.
- Wait for the assessment and final results.
- To apply and for further details, visit the given link of the official website of the Orange Knowledge Program; Study in the Netherlands.
For more visit our website.