Hi everyone! I hope you are doing great. Do you have completed your high school degree and want to apply for university? Then you are on the right platform. Here you will find the best opportunity for you. The University of Maastricht announces the orange tulip scholarship 2023. The students who are enrolled in the master’s degree program at the university can take benefits from the scholarship and study free of cost at the university.
The orange tulip scholarship 2023 is available for students who are from NESO (Netherlands education support offices) countries the students must start their studies in the Netherlands if they are from these countries. The Maastricht University offers the orange tulip scholarship 2023 for certain faculties along with the two NESO countries.
The scholarships are offered and announced by the NESO offices with the help of participating countries. The students who are looking for more information can find detailed information about the scholarship and other detail in their own language and the available courses. You can find the number of scholarships and criteria for each scholarship from the official website. To find the complete information about the scholarship read the article and fill out the application form according to the announced criteria.
Maastricht University is one of the top universities in the Netherlands. Here the ranking of the university is as follows:
- #278 QS World University Rankings
- #401-450 QS WUR Ranking By Subject
- #181-190 Graduate Employability Ranking
In 2022, the university verified an acceptance rate of only 47% for undergraduate programs and 49% for Postgraduate courses. So be careful when you apply for admission to the university as almost half of the students get admission from the total.
- Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
- MA Arts and Culture: Arts and Heritage: Policy, Management, and Education
- MA Arts and Culture: Contemporary Literature and Arts: Cultural Interventions and Social
- MA Arts and Culture: Modern Political Culture: Ideas and Discourses in Context
- MA European Studies on Society, Science, and Technology
- MA European Studies: European Public Policy, Institutions, and Governance
- MA European Studies: International Relations
- MA European Studies: Global Policy and Governance Challenges
- Research Master Cultures of Arts, Science, and Technology
- Research Master European Studies
- Faculty of Law
- LLM European Law School: spec. European Law & Market Integration
- LLM European Law School: spec. European Public Law & Governance
- LLM European Law School: spec. General program
- LLM Forensics, Criminology and Law
- LLM Globalisation and Law: spec. Corporate and Commercial Law
- LLM Globalisation and Law: spec. General program
- LLM Globalisation and Law: spec. Human Rights
- LLM Globalisation and Law: spec. International Trade and Investment Law
- LLM International and European Tax Law: spec. International and European Tax Law
- LLM International and European Tax Law: spec. Customs and International Supply Chain
- LLM International and European Tax Law: spec. Tax and Technology
- LLM Advanced Master in Intellectual Property Law and Knowledge Management
- MSc Advanced Master in Intellectual Property Law and Knowledge Management
- Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences
- MSc Biomedical Sciences
- MSc Epidemiology
- MSc Global Health
- MSc Governance and Leadership in European Public Health
- MSc Health Education and Promotion
- MSc Healthcare Policy, Innovation and Management
- MSc Human Movement Sciences: spec. Health and Rehabilitation
- MSc Human Movement Sciences: spec. Sports and Nutrition
- MSc Work, Health and Career
- Health Food Innovation Management
- School of Business and Economics
- MSc. Learning and Development in Organizations
- MSc. Economics and Strategy in Emerging Markets
- MSc. Digital Business and Economics
- Public Policy and Human Development
The candidates who want to apply for the scholarship have to follow the given criteria:
- The candidates must live in NESO country and have the nationality of NESO country.
- The candidates must have degrees from a non-Dutch university.
- The candidate must come for the first time the study or work in the Netherlands.
- The candidates must apply for the master’s program at the university.
- 12 months for a one-year master’s program
The orange tulip scholarship 2023 announces the full tuition fee for the students who apply for the master’s program. The students will receive the scholarship according to the announced time period in the award letter. The students will not get extra allowance for living or visas.
Step 1: first the candidates have to apply for the master’s degree program at the given faculty at the University for your NESO country. To find information about how to apply for the master’s program at the university you can visit the program’s webpage. The students after submitting the application will receive a student ID number from the university.
Step 2: After taking admitted to the university now you can apply for the orange tulip scholarship 2023 from the website of the NESO office in your country. The official website link is given below. You can click on the link and start your application submission process today.
|Step 1||Apply for a master’s
programme on Studielink.nl
|Step 2||Apply for the OTS on the
website of your NESO Office
in the table above
Step 1: the country office of the NESO will check the application at the end of May and then send the complete application to the international service desk of the university.
Step 2: the Maastricht University faculties will announce an academic base assessment of all the complete applications that are sent to them and then they inform the service desk about the selected candidates at the end of May.
Step 3: the UM International Services Desk will notify all candidates of the consequence. Your status will be ‘selected’, ‘waitlisted’, or ‘rejected’ by the start of June 2023 at the up-to-date. Waitlisted application grades will be altered to nominated or excluded by mid-June 2023.
Step 4: the candidates have to sign and return the award letter to the university’s international service desk so they can accept them for a scholarship.
So this is all about the orange tulip scholarship 2023. If you are eligible and want to study in the Netherlands then you have to apply for the scholarship. Make sure your application will be complete as incomplete applications will not be processed for further procedure. Make sure you submit the application before the last date. Share the article with others so they can also apply.