Oxford Clarendon Scholarship 2024 is announced. The scholarship is available for all international students. The students who want to take admitted to the master’s and bachelor’s degree programs have to select Oxford Clarendon University as they will get the fully funded scholarship. In this article, we will give you complete information about the scholarship and you can apply for any of the degrees.
- Country: UK
- University: Oxford University
- Course Level: Master’s Degree, Ph.D. Degree
- Scholarships: 200
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Deadline: December or January Every Year
The university selects the students that are the best and have brilliant educational backgrounds. The university is famous for providing quality education worldwide and most students dream of starting their education at the university. Students can join the university full-time or part-time. The students also have a choice to start a job in part-time to cover all the expenses that they have when they live in the country.
Students of masters and postgraduate students must have experience in their field and much more. If you are eligible to apply for the scholarship then read the article and find the beneficial information about the Oxford Clarendon scholarship. University announces more than 400 degree programs for all international students and universities have scholars from more than 70 nations.
No of Scholarships
200 scholarships are announced by Oxford Clarendon you can apply for a scholarship and have a chance to get the scholarship as a large number of scholarships are available for the students.
The students who apply for the scholarship will get these benefits that are announced by the government of Singapore.
- Full tuition fee
- Allowances for the thesis
- Research work
- The monthly stipend will be increased after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time Airfare Grant *
- One-time Settling in Allowance
The students who fill out the application form for the scholarship need the following documents mentioned below:
- Transcripts & Reports
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic Transcripts
- Recommendation Letters: 2 Recommendation Reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees)
- Motivation Letter for Scholarship
The students who apply for the scholarship for the master’s and postgraduate studies have to follow the basic announced criteria for the students such as:
- All international students are eligible to apply for a scholarship
- Students from any religion and nationality can apply
- No age restriction for the postgraduate students
- Students must have completed their 16 years of education when they apply for the master’s scholarship.
- The students who apply for the Ph.D. must have master’s degrees so they get the scholarship for their thesis and research work in the university.
- Students have a command of the English language
- The candidates will be selected on merit
- They must have the brilliant educational background
- Test such as IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results is not mandatory for the students to submit but some will ask them about the scholarship.
Why should you apply for an Oxford Clarendon Scholarship to study in the UK?
The following reason attracts the student to apply for the scholarship
- The university provide fully funded scholarships to all international students
- You can apply for the session 2023-24
- Provide complete financial support
- Have quality education
- Students from 170 countries are eligible to apply
- The university award more than 200 scholarships.
The candidates who are in master’s and postgraduate degrees and want to apply for the scholarship have to submit the application before the last date as after the deadline no application will be accepted. The deadline for the submission of the application is in the month of December every year. You don’t have to submit a separate application if you submit the admission application for the session 2023-24.
How to Apply (Application Process)
The students who want to apply for the Oxford Clarendon scholarship have to follow the following steps when they fill out the application.
- Visit the official website of the university
- Login to the website by entering the email and password and saving it for later use.
- Now enter the scholarship details and the scholarship application appears on the screened
- Now fill out the application and attach all the documents that are mandatory for the scholarship
- Now wait for the approval of the application
Students have to visit the following links if they want the application in a single click:
So this is all about the scholarship if you are eligible then apply now and submit the application.
The procedure differs among the University’s academic divisions and the Department for Continuing Education, but each encounter in February or March to review the departmental scholarship nominations.
FOR MORE VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE.