Are you looking for a scholarship in the UK? You’ve come to the right place. The International Pathways Scholarship Program in UK 2023 is now accepting applications. The program is open to students from all over the world. Coventry University offers the Pathways Scholarship Program in the UK.
This scholarship must be applied for before the deadline. Coventry University UK provides financial support to selected students. In order to be considered for the International Pathways Scholarship Program in UK 2023, we strongly encourage you to apply
Scholarships worth up to £3,000 will be awarded to successful applicants at Coventry University for the January 2023 academic intake. You can only apply for this award once you have completed the enrolment process for either intake period.
About the International Pathways Scholarship 2023
- Country: UK
- Program type: Scholarship
- Program level: Foundation Year, Year One, and Pre-Master’s
- Scholarship type: Funded
- Deadline: 11 December 2022
- In order to be admitted to the January 2023 intake, you must enroll at the university.
- Offer international pathways programs on a conditional basis.
In addition, you must:
- Pay international tuition fees and be self-funded.
- Hold a conditional offer on one of the International Pathways Programme study routes.
- You have made a deposit payment of £4,000 against your first year’s tuition fees. The university must receive this by 11 December 2022.
- Tuition fees could be reduced by £3,000 for you.
Applications for International Pathways Scholarships in UK 2023 are due on 11 December 2022.
How to Apply for International Pathways Scholarship?
Coventry University’s application process is entirely online. Scholarship applications do not need to be submitted separately. Please visit the following official website to apply.