Students who achieved 85% marks in 12th grade will receive a total of Rs 25000 as part of the PM Narendra Modi scholarship for 12th pass students in 2023. Also applicable to postgraduate students (BCA, BBA, engineering, medicine).
Scholarships of INR 2000 are available to applicants with professional courses in the 4th and 5th semesters.
Boys and girls will each receive 5500 scholarships each academic year.
At the end of the article, you will find the details about eligibility criteria, selection procedures, and application forms.
PM Scholarship applications for 12th-pass students are due on 15th November 2023. Before the deadline, applicants can apply. Here are links to the online application forms.
- PM Scholarship for 12th Pass Students 2023- About
- PM Narendra Modi Scholarship for 12th Pass Students 2023 Application Form
- PM Modi Scholarship 2023 Apply Online – Through Desw Portal
- How To Check the Status Of Your Online PM Scholarship Application
- PM Narendra Modi Scholarships for 12th Pass Students 2023
- PM Narendra Modi Scholarship 2023 Last Date
- Rewards of PM Narendra Modi Scholarship For 12th Pass Students
- Who Is Eligible For PM Scholarship Scheme For 12th Pass Students
- How PM Scholarship For 12th Pass Students Applications will be Shortlisted?
- PM Scholarship Scheme for 12th Pass Students 2020-21
- Scholarship for 10th Passed Students 2023 By Narendra Modi
- Guideline for Scholarship for 12th Students by Modi
- 1) Minimum Entry Qualification (MEQ)
- 2) Courses Eligible for Modi Scholarship (PMSS)
- 3) Scholarship for Integrated Courses
- 4) Bank Account
- 5) Documents Required
- Payment Of Narendra Modi Scholarship
- How To Apply PM Scholarship Scheme 2023 for 12th Pass Students Through NSP Portal
PM Scholarship for 12th Pass Students 2023- About
For dependent wards and widows of Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles, PM Scholarship for 12th pass students 2023 has been introduced.
It is overseen by the National Defense Fund. This initiative has been taken by Prime Minister Narendra Modi Ji. Scholarships were established in 2006-07 and are still active today. These scholarships have provided a secure future for many students in terms of their education. The scholarship is generally available all year, except for the first few months of the year, which are March and April. Under this scheme, selected candidates will receive a monthly reimbursement and a specific amount.
PM Narendra Modi Scholarship for 12th Pass Students 2023 Application Form
You can download the PM Narendra Modi Scholarship Application Form for 2023 here. The application process is online, so please read the whole procedure and apply online by clicking here.
PM Modi Scholarship 2023 Apply Online – Through Desw Portal
Apply online in the PM Modi scholarship 2023 registration form by following the steps given
- Visit the www.desw.gov.in
- Move to the PMSS option on the webpage
- Scroll to the “New Application” option
- By clicking the button, you moved to Form-1 of the PMSS
- Fill in all the basic information as instructed on the form
- Click on the submit button now
- Then you move on to Form-2
- Please fill out all your details here
- Click on the submit button again
- Finally, your form is submitted, and a thank you message appears on your screen
How To Check the Status Of Your Online PM Scholarship Application
If you would like to check the status of your online application, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of which is provided in this article
- Click the “status of application” option, a dialog box will appear
- The Captcha code is given before you fill out your “DAK-Id”
- In order to check the status of your application, click on the Search button.
To check status Directly Kindly visit here.
PM Narendra Modi Scholarships for 12th Pass Students 2023
The following is a list of some more PM Narendra Modi scholarship schemes for 12th pass students coming up until 2023
|PM Schemes 2023||Eligibility||Last Date|
|PM Modi Scheme For The Wards Of State/Uts Police Personnel Martyred||Dependents of war widows and 12th pass holders||/|
|PM Scholarship For Ex-Serviceman||12th Passed||/|
|PM Special Scholarship Scheme for J&K Students||12th Passed||/|
|PM Scheme For Central Armed Police Forces And Assam Rifles||12th passed and dependant of Assam riffles||/|
|Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF||12th Pass Out||/|
|Prime Minister’s Research Fellowship||12th Pass Out/Pursuing Degree||/|
|Prime Minister’s Fellowship Scheme for Doctoral Research||12th Pass Out/Pursuing Degree throughout Year||/|
PM Narendra Modi Scholarship 2023 Last Date
The deadline for PM scholarship applications is 15th June 2023. The tentative dates are as follows:
|Registration/Filling of online application||/|
|Last date to submit forms for PM Modi Scholarship||/|
|Verification of application by University and college||/|
|Review/verification of applications by CAPFs & AIR||/|
|Merit list preparation & Lot Generation phase||/|
|Scholarships are being sanctioned by R&W DTE, MHA, and PMO||/|
|Payment File Generation||/|
|Distribution of scholarship amount||/|
Rewards of PM Narendra Modi Scholarship For 12th Pass Students
This scheme offers 5500 scholarships to eligible students.
- Scholarships of INR 3000 per month will be awarded to selected girls
- For selected boys, INR 2500 per month.
- The amount is paid annually to each boy and girl after selection.
Duration of PM Scholarship
Up to five years (depending on the length of the course pursued by the student and approved by the college)
Who Is Eligible For PM Scholarship Scheme For 12th Pass Students
First of all, we will discuss who is eligible for the Narendra Modi Scholarship –
- Anyone who wishes to take admission in the first year of a professional or technical course
- For new applicants, a minimum of 60% marks is required in the minimum entry qualification (MEQ), i.e. 12th grade, diploma, or graduation.
- An applicant must be a dependent widow or ward of a former Coast Guard member or service member
- Wards/Widows of retired and serving CAPFs and AIRs (below officer rank).
- Studying 1st Year professional degree programs in engineering, medicine, dental, veterinary medicine, BBA, BCA, B.Pharma, B.Sc (Nursing, Agriculture, etc. ), MBA, and MCA.
- For applicants applying under the renewal category, each subsequent academic year of the professional course must be successfully completed by then with a minimum of 50%.
- Applicants who have delayed submitting an application for renewal of scholarship may be given a grace period of one year only.
Who Is Not Eligible For PM Scholarship?
Here are those who are not eligible for the PM Scholarship –
- Students studying abroad or outside of India
- Candidates pursuing PG courses or professional courses are not eligible for the scholarship
- Participants who are employed either full-time or part-time are not eligible for the scheme
- Distance learners are also not eligible for the scholarship
- In addition, students pursuing integrated courses and later entry are not eligible
How PM Scholarship For 12th Pass Students Applications will be Shortlisted?
Applicants will be shortlisted based on order preference and percentage of marks obtained by them in the minimum entry qualification:
- There will be no rank restrictions for categories A to E.
- The wards of Assistant Commandant, holding the local rank of CPFS&AR( who are not having the pay benefits Assistant Officers and inspectors with a salary) are eligible for PMS under category “F” and “G”.
- Scholarships are available for a maximum of two children per family and should be provided by both the beneficiaries and the respective CAPF and AR.
- The applicant is eligible for PMSS regardless of his/her marital status.
PM Scholarship Scheme for 12th Pass Students 2020-21
These are some more PM Narendra Modi scholarship schemes for 12th pass students until 2020
Scholarship for 10th Passed Students 2023 By Narendra Modi
The following is a scholarship for the 10th grade by Narendra Modi. Choose according to your eligibility and apply before the deadline.
|PM Schemes||Eligibility||Last Date|
|Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship for||10th passed students||15-Nov|
|National Merit Cum Means Scholarship||10th pass Students||31st-Dec|
Guideline for Scholarship for 12th Students by Modi
Scholarship for 12th students by Modi also has some guidelines that all applicants need to follow:
1) Minimum Entry Qualification (MEQ)
2) Courses Eligible for Modi Scholarship (PMSS)
The following is a list of all the courses that qualify for the PM Narendra Modi Scholarship for 12th passed students. Therefore, only those students who wish to pursue the given courses are eligible for the scheme:
|For More Courses||List Here|
3) Scholarship for Integrated Courses
Only the 1st professional course is eligible for the scheme. It is applicable to B.Ed. However, not for BA+B.Ed. In the case of integrated ME/M.Tech/M. Pharma, the scholarships will be given for the first three/four years, as applicable. Separate eligibility criteria are listed below:
- The student must pass their exam every year to receive PM Scholarship 2020 for the complete course. If you fail continuously for two years, you are ineligible for the scholarship.
- Integrated Professional and Technical Courses
When a student has a professional and a technical course integrated, he/she is only eligible for scholarships for the first professional degree course. In the case of BE+ME, B.Tech+M.Tech, BBA+MBA students, scholarships will only be awarded for BE, B.Tech, or BBA courses.
- The Academic (Non-Professional) and Professional/Technical Integrated Course Process
For courses like B.Com + LLB, B.Sc + B.Ed, BA + LLB, etc., students will receive scholarships if they pursue a professional degree course, not a non-professional like B.com or BA.
4) Bank Account
- An Aadhar number linked to a bank account is mandatory.
- The applicant who meets the eligibility criteria and applies under the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2010 must have a valid account in a nationalized bank with Electronic Clearing System (ECS)/Core Banking, so that the scholarship amount can be directly transferred to their account.
- A minor account should be converted into a major account.
5) Documents Required
Under this scheme, the applicant must upload or submit the following documents in each category.
Payment Of Narendra Modi Scholarship
Scholarship Scheme for 12th Passed students by Narendra Modi will be paid from the academic year 2020-21 onwards for applicants selected under fresh and renewal categories and will be transferred directly to their bank accounts through Public Finance Management System (PFMS) under the direct benefit transfer program of the government.
Applicants must submit bank details, including account numbers of nationalized banks, along with their Aadhar numbers.
How To Apply PM Scholarship Scheme 2023 for 12th Pass Students Through NSP Portal
The Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for CAPFs & AR will be implemented through the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) on or before 15th December 2020. On the official website, candidates can apply online. On the website are detailed guidelines and documents/proformas to be scanned and uploaded for both fresh and renewal applications.