Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. Today I’m here with another article. Candidates who are looking for jobs that pay a handsome salary have to apply for the latest announced Portugal Skills Shortage Jobs 2023. If you are interested in the Portugal Skills Shortage Jobs 2023 then you have to read the article and find the latest announced jobs and check the eligibility criteria, the last date for the submission of the application, and how you can apply for the latest announced jobs. Have a look and apply now.
Portugal Skills Shortage Jobs 2023 is announced for all international candidates. Portugal is one of the favorite and famous workplaces for a lot of international students and candidates who have to find work and start their careers in the EU. Your dreams come true as Portugal has announced the visa sponsor jobs for all international candidates. There is a shortage of skilled labor in the country. They have announced a number of positions for all national and international students. You can apply for any of the announced positions for which you fulfill the criteria.
The shortage of labor is because of the migration of Portuguese nationals to other countries and now they do have not many workers left and there are a lot of vacant positions available for international candidates.
Details of Portugal Skills Shortage Jobs 2023
- Country: Portugal
- Host: Multiple employers
- Qualification: high school/graduation
- Type: Highly Paid
- Category: jobs
List of Skills Shortage Jobs
Now you will find the available positions that are in demand in Portugal and available for all international students. The EU CEDEFOP reports the following list;
Other highly paid and in-demand job sectors include;
- Healthcare workers
- Construction workers
- And IT.
- Information and Communication Technologies (mainly computer engineers with very distinct specialization profiles)
- Metallurgical and metalworking industries (skilled workers)
- Health (doctors of different specialties)
- Tourism, Hospitality, and Restaurants (cooks, waiters, and bar staff)
- Agriculture (seasonal, mainly for fruit and vegetable picking)
- Construction (carpenters, electricians, and other skilled workers)
- Contact Centers (Call/Contact Centres, Business Support Centers, and Shared Service Centres*), encompassing functions in the areas of sales, administration, human resources, accounting, and management control). This is an area that needs professionals with very specific linguistic knowledge
When you have to apply for any of the available jobs you have to submit your application form and the application form is incomplete without documents. So some of the available documents for the jobs are as follows:
- Updated resume
- Cover letter
- Academic transcripts
- Experience letter
- Letter of recommendation
- And additional documents required by the employer or agency.
How to Apply for Skills Shortage Jobs in Portugal?
If you have to apply for the job you have to visit the official website from the link given below. Here you will find a list of available positions and you can submit your application for any of the jobs if you fulfill the criteria.
So this is all about Portugal Skills Shortage Jobs 2023. If you want to apply for any of the jobs you have to apply for the last date and must follow the criteria for the job application. Make sure your application is complete and has all the details that are necessary for the application. The candidates make sure that they have valid visas and apply for the work permit. They will get the work permit for the job time period.
Share the article with your friends so if they are also looking for a job they can also apply.