Prime Ministers Scholarship Scheme for Wards of States/UTs Police Personnel 2023 is available now. If you are the child of the army or police then you are eligible to apply for the scholarship. The articles have all the important information about the scholarship program. The scholarship scheme is announced by the prime minister of India to help the children of army soldiers. If you belong to the army family then you are eligible to apply for the scholarship. Check the eligibility criteria, the procedure to apply online, and much more in this article.
About Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for RPF/RPSF
The scholarship scheme is launched by the prime minister of India to help the soldier families and they provide complete assistance to the family. The applicant can apply for the scholarship by visiting the official website of the government. There are a lot of different schemes that are available for the applicants. If you fulfill the eligibility criteria then you can apply for the scholarship.
Details Of Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Wards of States/UTs Police Personnel
|Name||Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for RPF/RPSF 2023|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Aims||Providing monthly incentive|
|Financial benefits||Wards of army personnel|
Scholarship last date: Available Soon
Last date for fault confirmation: Available Soon
Last date for Institution confirmation: Available Soon
Candidates who are from the following courses then they are eligible to apply for the scholarship. Such as:
- Professional Degree Courses like BE, B.Tech, BDS, MBBS, BEd, BBS, BCA, MCA B. Pharma, etc. accordingly known by the particular Government Regulatory Bodies, such as All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Medical Council of India(MCI), University Grants Commission (UGC), National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE), etc. (Master Degree Courses are not qualified for PMSS except MBA, MCA).
- If you are enrolled in any of the international universities then you are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The enrolled students in the degree are eligible.
- PMSS are eligible for scholarships for one course only.
Eligibility Criteria for Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Wards of States/UTs Police Personnel
The applicants who are applying for the scholarship have to follow the following criteria to apply for the scholarship.
- Students who are enrolled in the course of PMSS are eligible to apply.
- Students must have 60% and above in Lowest Educational Requirement (MEQ) i.e. 12th Std., Diploma/Graduation.
- The scholarship is allowable for only two members of the family and they are allowed all the benefits that are announced by the government.
Benefits Of Scholarship
Some of the benefits are given below:-
- The sum of the scholarship that will be given to the applicant is as follows
- 2000/- for male students
- 2250/- for female students
- The amount of the scholarship will be given to the applicant when the DG/RPF verifies the applicant according to the merit of each year.
The applicants have to submit the following documents when they apply for the scholarship:-
- For New Applicant-
- Service Certificate delivered by particular offices of the helping personnel for category IV.
- A copy of the PPO/Discharge certificate/book for Categories I, II, and III.
- Applicants have to upload a duly attested scanned copy of the mark sheet/Grade card of MEQ i.e. 10+2/ Diploma/Graduation (as the case may be).
When you want to renew your application you have to follow the given step-by-step procedure.
- The applicant can renew their application by visiting the National Scholarship Portal using their application ID produced when they register on the website. Documents may be submitted by the applicant with a certificate from the College/Institute indicating the percentage
The candidate will be selected on the basis of the following –
|Category 1||Wards/Widows of ex-RPF/RPSF personnel who died in harness|
|Category 2||Wards/Widows of ex-RPF/RPSF personnel who died while in service|
|Category 3||Wards of ex-RPF/RPSF (retired) personnel|
|Category 4||Wards of serving RPF/RPSF personnel|
Application Procedure under Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Wards of States/UTs Police Personnel
When you apply for the scholarship you have to follow the given procedure.
- The applicants have to visit the official webpage of the national scholarship portal.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- The applicant can click on the scholarship.
- The applicants have to fill out the application form and attach all of the detail in the application form.
- Then take a printout of the application and submit it.
- Your application is submitted and now you have to wait for the approval of the application.
View Scheme Eligibility
- Visit the official website of the national scholarship website.
- The new homepage of the website appears.
- Then click on the Scheme Eligibility option and from the option.
- A new home page will appear.
- Now you can check the eligibility criteria.
So this is all about the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Wards of States/UTs Police Personnel 2023. If you are eligible then you can apply for the scholarship
FOR MORE VISIT THE WEBSITE.