Students from low-income backgrounds are supported by the Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF scholarship 2023) to study at Ptdf partner universities in Malaysia, France, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
Here are a few things we’ll discuss today:
- Ptdf scholarship eligibility requirements.
- Ptdf scholarship documents required.
- Ptdf scholar program coverage and benefits.
- Ptdf scholar application process.
Eligibility requirements for the Ptdf scholarship
National Youth Service (NYSC) is a mandatory requirement.
It is necessary for you to be computer literate.
The National Identity Number (NIN) is required.
It is required that you have a minimum grade of (2.1) in your Second Class Upper or a minimum grade of (2.2) in your Second Class Lower.
You must have five O/level credits, including Mathematics and English.
Documents required for the Ptdf scholarship
The certificate of your first degree.
The passport you have with you.
A Master’s Degree Certificate is required for all PhD applicants.
Certificate of discharge from NYSC.
Coverage & Benefits of the Ptdf scholarship
Your flight ticket is covered by the Ptdf scholar program.
Your health insurance is covered by the program.
Tuition and bench fees are covered by the program.
Your accommodation and living expenses are covered by the program.
How to apply for the Ptdf scholarship 2023
Ptdf scholarship applications are submitted online through the Ptdf website.
Fill out your personal information on the official Ptdf website and create an account.
Fill out the application form and submit all the required documents.
List of approved Ptdf scholarship courses
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science & Software Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Process Engineering and Energy Technology
- Geospatial Technology
- Electrical & Electronic Engeneering
- Biological Science
- Operation and Supply Chain Management
- Power Engineering
- Operation & Supply Chain Management
- Sustainability and Innovation for Integrated Built Environment
- Process, Energy and Environmental system Engeneering
- Experimental Geosciences
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Marine Geosciences
- Applied Information
- Advanced Chemical Science
- Fluids and Thermal Engineering
- Natural Resources and Environment
- Energy Science and Technology
- Applied & Environmental Geosciences
- Environmental Science
- Sensor Network, Instrumentation,
- Data Analytics
- Civil Engineering
- Geospatial and Geohazards
- Artificial Intelligence and Optimisation
- Geospatial Engineering with Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Advanced Energy and Environmental Material & Technology
- Advanced and Intelligent
- Power Electronics, Machines and Control
List of Ptdf approved universities
- University of Glasgow
- University of Manchester
- Emlyon Business School
- Heriot Watt University
- Robert Gordon University
- University of Picardie
- Pantheon-Sorbonne University
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- University College London
- Newcastle University
- Claude Bernard University Lyon 1
- University of Dundee
- University of Liverpool
- Ruhr University Bochum
- University of Oldenburg
- Imperial College London
- University of Nottingham
- Cranfield University
- University of Southampton
- Freie Universitàt Berlin
- University of Aberdeen
- King’s College London
- University of Strathclyde
- University of Portsmouth