You can study abroad for your higher education. That’s great news! Scholarships for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth are currently available. Throughout this article, you will find information about the scholarship, its benefits, and how to apply.
The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully funded masters scholarship for international students. Scholarships cover tuition, living expenses, return tickets, arrival allowances, and research grants.
Students who are passionate about creating change in their communities are eligible to apply for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship, which provides a life-changing opportunity to experience a new culture, broaden horizons, and form global connections.
Application fees are not charged by the QECS. The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars are dedicated to bringing about positive change and providing solutions. A wide range of academic fields are available. Commonwealth countries with low and middle incomes will be eligible for awards. Commonwealth citizens must apply.
Host Universities for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2023
- University of Dhaka
- University of Eswatini
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, (KNUST), Kumasi, Ghana
- The University of the West Indies
- Technical University of Kenya
- University of Nairobi
- Universiti Malaya
- Universiti Putra Malaysia
- University of Mauritius
- COMSATS University Islamabad
- University of Rwanda
- The State University of Zanzibar
The following benefits are available to recipients of the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship:
- The full tuition fee waiver will be provided.
- A scholar will be receiving living expenses.
- Return tickets will be provided.
- An arrival allowance will also be provided.
- A research grant will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship
A candidate must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program CFSP:
- Required Language: Check University requirements.
- Eligible Countries: Citizen of a commonwealth country.
- A candidate must have a bachelor’s degree.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Candidates must be aware that they will be studying in a low- or middle-income country.
How to Apply for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship?
At the end, there is a link to the official website. Here are the steps to apply for a Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship:
- On the official website, applicants can only apply to the universities that are listed there.
- In the UK, Canada, or Australia, no-host university will entertain the participant.
- Every year there are two application cycles, a candidate needs to look at the country/university to determine which cycle he should apply for.
- A student can apply to more than one university or country.
- Candidates can apply via the official website with the required documents and correct information once the above information has been acknowledged.
For more information about the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship, please visit the official website: