Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. Today I’m here with another article. In this article, I will give you information about the latest announced scholarships for international students. The students who are looking for a fully funded scholarship have to apply for the Queen Mary University Scholarship 2023. In this article, we will give you the latest information about the scholarship such as eligibility criteria, the application process, and the last date for the submission of the application.
Queen Mary has the world’s biggest educational health science center, and the institute is famous for medical teaching and research at Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry. The Medical School at Queen Mary comprises some special departments in cardiology, infectious diseases, surgery, and dentistry. The students of masters are eligible to apply for the scholarship. University provides several fields in which you are eligible to apply.
Queen Mary University of London (QMUL, or informally QM, and previously Queen Mary and Westfield College) is a public research university in Mile End, East London, England. The university has more than 33000 students who are enrolled in different departments and more than 5400 faculties have joined the university. There are 41% of international students are enrolled in the university.
Queen Mary university scholarship 2023 details:
Course: MSc in Artificial Intelligence (FT) MSc in Computer Science (FT) MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (FT) MSc in Computer Games (FT)
Value: the students will get an amount of £12,250 (International fees – £28,950), a housing stipend of £15,480, an annual £2,200 travel scholarship, and a one-off equipment grant of £1,700.
No. of awards: 5
Deadline: 31 July 2023
- Artificial Intelligence.
- Computer Sciences.
- Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics.
- Computer Games.
Financial Benefits of Queen Mary University:
The candidates who apply for the scholarship must join the university and enroll in any degree program. The students who join the university and apply for the scholarship will get the following benefits from the scholarship.
- The selected students for the Queen Mary scholarship will get a tuition fee from the university an amount of 12,250 euros.
- The university announces the tuition fee for international students is 28950 euros.
- Candidates will get a housing stipend of Euro 15480 from the scholarship.
- The selected candidates will also get a traveling allowance from the university for 2,200 euros.
- Candidates will also get a one-off equipment scholarship amount of Euro 1700.
- It’s a great opportunity for students to join the United Kingdom and get free education.
The students who join the university have a chance to find out a lot about the country and they will enjoy different cultures and meet people from different countries.
- Candidates must have to complete the application form correctly.
- Updated CV/Resume.
- Offer letter of Queen Marry University.
- Personal Statement of a maximum of 500 words.
The students who want to apply for the Queen Mary University have to follow the given eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- All international candidates are eligible to apply for the Queen Mary University scholarship.
- The university announces scholarships for female candidates and those who are from minority groups, especially black people.
- The candidates who are applying must be from Black or mixed African, Caribbean, and other mixed backgrounds.
- Candidates must receive an offer letter to get apply for the available courses in MSc in Artificial Intelligence, MSc Computer Science, MSc Computer Games, MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics, and MSc Robotics at the Queen Mary University of London.
The student who wants to apply for admission is eligible to apply for the scholarship. The university announces the last date for the submission of the application. So make sure that you have submitted your application before 31 July 2023.
How to Apply for the Queen Mary University Scholarship 2023 in the UK?
The students who want to apply for scholarships in the university have to follow the given procedure:
- The students have to visit the official website of the university from the link given below.
- They must join the university and enroll in any degree program at the university.
- Students must have an offer letter when they apply for the scholarship at the university.
- The students have to fill out the application form and attach all the information that is mentioned in the application form.
- Students must have an offer letter from any of the following MSc in Artificial Intelligence (Full Time), MSc Computer Science (Full Time), MSc Computer Games (Full Time), MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (Full Time), and MSc Robotics (Full Time) at Queen Mary University of London.
- Then attach all the documents that are mentioned above with your application form to make it complete.
- Submit your application before the last date.
- To get your scholarship application click on the link given below:
So this is all about the Queen Mary University scholarship 2023. If you are eligible to apply for the scholarship then you have to submit your application before the last date. If you need more information about the announced scholarships in the UK then visit our website and find a list of announced scholarships.
Best of luck to all who apply.
See More: WEF Young Leader Program 2024| Apply Now