Raman Research Fellowship 2023. The Council of science and industrial research launched the new scheme as Raman Research Fellowship Program. The fellowship program has been launched by the foundation to provide financial aid to CSIR researchers so they can carry out their research in developing high-priority technology areas. The applicant can submit their application from the official website through email. In this article, we will give you complete information about the fellowship program and fellowship including eligibility criteria, the application process, benefits, and much more.
Raman Research Fellowship
The Raman research fellowship is an enterprise launched by the Council of science and industrial research to provide aid to CSIR research students. The fellowship program will be for 2-6 months. In this cost, they provide the fellowship to applicant if they want to go for the research in an international research institute. The candidates will call for an interview for the check of the documents. Applicants have to submit a letter of acceptance from the organization that has started the program and then the letter will be proven by the Director of the institute when they appear for the interview. The applicants have to submit the application to the CSIR institute.
Highlights Of Raman Research Fellowship
- Name of the scheme: Raman Research Fellowship
- Launched by: Council of Science and Industrial Research
- Launched for: scientist
- Benefits: Financial
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: website
Objective Of Raman Research Fellowship
The major objective of the fellowship program is to provide support to the CSIR researchers so they can start their research in their research areas with the help of the institute.
Benefits Of Raman Research Fellowship
- The applicants who are selected for the fellowship program are eligible for USD 2,500 for the research.
- The applicants are eligible for international traveling and travel with cheap air tickets worldwide.
- Emergency and other expenditures of USD 1000 will be given to the applicants.
- An additional grant of USD 1000 will be given to applicants if they want to attend the conferences and visit the institutes of the country for research.
- The last date for the submission of the application from the official website will be updated soon.
- The applicant must be below 45 years.
- The candidate must have started work as a scientist at the scientist of the Council of Science and Industrial Research
- Candidate must be a student of post-graduation in engineering and have a Ph.D. degree in natural science.
- Candidates must be an employee of CSIR for the last five years when they submit the application for fellowship.
- Candidates have already done a lot of research in the required field and now want to publish their research on an international level.
- Approval letter from the host organization
- A copy of the comprehensive explanation of the research work to be approved abroad
- A report of one page explaining the originality of the research topic
- List of publications together with both general and international
- List of Books and Copyrights
- The candidates will select by the committee of the organization from the interview held at CSIR HQs, New Delhi
Raman Research Fellowship Application Procedure
- The applicants have to visit the official portal of the Council of Science and Industrial Research to apply for the fellowship.
- The home page for the website appears.
- Enter your Login details and press enter.
- The applicant can find a category of a fellowship from the main menu.
- Find a program from the list and the application will open.
- The applicants have to fill out the application and attach the entire document.
- Submit the application and take a printout of the application.
- Submit the application form email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application is complete and now you can wait for the interview call.
For more visit the official website and apply now.