Hi everyone! I hope you are enjoying your good days. Today I’m here with another article. Are you a young passionate student and you are looking for the Regional Youth Adaptation Forums 2023? So read this article and find the objectives, outcomes, and eligibility criteria that are announced by the department. If you are eligible to apply for the conference the link is given below.
Regional Youth Adaptation Forums 2023 is given in this article. In Rotterdam, all the young and passionate students are gathering on a single platform so they can work on the global goal of adaptation. The Global Center on Adaptation and its Youth Advisory Panel is organizing the first global youth adaptation Forums to gather all the young leaders, decision-makers, and experts on a single platform ahead of COP 27.
The session will be for two days and the participants in these two days will join capacity-building workshops in the areas of leadership and adaptation, they have to listen to the speeches on the topic of climate action and they will mark all the important points, and thoughtful in working groups on a written consequence of the first Global Youth Adaptation Forums, to be vacant to the Friends of GCA High-Level Dialogue and at the Pre-COP27.
Furthermore, the Forums are a platform where they will exchange their ideas and experiences in executing adaptation solutions with young people who gather on a single platform from all over the world. At the end of the session, the participants will enjoy a meal with young leaders and high-level alumni in the area of international diplomacy.
Objective Of Regional Youth Adaptation Forums 2023:
The main objective of this conference is to bring all the young people on a single platform and their views on adaptation to COP27, the Global Youth Adaptation Forums is also working with the objective of the Glasgow Sharm el-Sheikh Work Program.
Some of the major aims of the Forums are as follows:
- Encourage the thought of youth inputs in the evaluation of the Global Goal on Alteration when the young leaders and good decision-makers work together on a single platform.
- Assist the argument of young leaders and their experiences in alteration action advocacy and policy-making from all over the world.
- Accelerate adaptation action by showcasing youth-led climate-resilient solutions, as well as the Youth Adapt winners.
Outcomes Of Regional Youth Adaptation Forums 2023:
In the year 2022, seven Regional Youth Adaptation Forums were held around the globe that ended with Global Youth Adaptation Forums in which they help and identify the young leaders’ references on evaluating and implementing the global goal of adaptation. The references will be shared with GCA’s CEO Prof. Dr. Patrick Verkooijen, H.E. Ban Ki-moon, and President Macky Sall of Senegal, at the Friends of GCA High-Level Dialogue. Furthermore, the results will be announced in front of the decision-makers in the journal at the Pre-COP27. So they will keep the ideas and views of the young people at the heart of UN climate discussions.
Commitment OfRegional Youth Adaptation Forums 2023: Youth shaping the Global Goal on Adaptation
The young leader and decision-makers will be selected so they can partake in the Forums and participate in alteration efforts in societies and they will lead after and before the Forums.
- Advocacy efforts to raise alertness of climate change adaptation.
- Engagement with decision-makers and policy-makers to contemporary youth views.
- Replication of consultation to recognize gaps, needs, and chances.
Participants at Regional Youth Adaptation Forums 2023
All the young people are eligible to apply for the conference if they are interested in determining the international adaptation agenda, and they will learn from the young participants who came from all over the world. At the conference, the young participants by this time dedicated to applying climate solutions at the local, national, regional, and international levels are encouraged to apply. If you want to lessen the carbon footprint of the Forums, the participants who came from the train are eligible to join the conference in person. The rest of the applicants have to join the conference online mode.
Regional Youth Adaptation Forums – Youth united in speeding up climate adaptation Rotterdam Netherlands 2023 is offered to applicants who are enrolled in Graduate, Postgraduate, and Undergraduate level programs at Netherlands Universities.
The students from the following subjects are eligible to apply such as:
- All Subjects
Benefits Of Regional Youth Adaptation Forums 2023:
The applicants who want to join the conference and are living away from the Netherlands or within Europe are eligible to apply for a number of scholarships that will provide accommodation and travel to the Forums. The applicants who are in need of a fully funded spot can apply for the conference and they have to mention their interests in the application form.
Eligibility Criteria Regional Youth Adaptation Forums 2023:
- Candidates who are between the ages of 18-35 are eligible to apply for the conference.
- The applicants have to attend the full program if they are selected for the conference.
- The applicants have to apply for one 1 virtual preparatory call.
- Candidates who are joining the program must be fluent in the English language.
Timeline For Regional Youth Adaptation Forums 2023:
- Pacific: virtual on 22nd March 2023 on the event of World Water Day
- Asia: virtual on 26th April 2023
- Americas: virtual on 17th May
- Europe: in Bonn, Germany on 4th June 2023 immediately prior to the UNFCCC SB58
- Africa: in Dakar, Senegal in June 2023
- MENA: virtual on 14th July on the sidelines of the UN High-Level Political Forum
- Annual Youth Dialogue: in Nairobi, Kenya immediately prior to GCA’s Annual Forums
Application Procedure For Regional Youth Adaptation Forums 2023:
The application will be submitted online. So if you have to apply then click on the given link and fill out your application form.
So if you are willing to apply for the conference you have to submit your application on time and wait for approval.
Share the article with others so they also take benefits from the conference. If you have any queries then ask in the comment section.