If you are planning to visit Pakistan for tourism, business, education, or any other purpose, you will need to obtain a Pakistani visa. A visa is a legal document that allows you to enter and stay in a country for a specified period. This article will guide you through the process of obtaining a Pakistani visa, including the types of tickets available, requirements, the application process, processing time, visa fees, and more. With this information, you will be better prepared to apply for a Pakistani visa and make your travel plans.
Types of Pakistani Visas
Several types of Pakistani visas are available depending on your visit’s purpose. Here are the most common types of Pakistani visas:
- Tourist Visa: A tourist visa is issued to individuals who wish to visit Pakistan for tourism, sightseeing, and other recreational activities.
- Business Visa: A business visa is issued to individuals who are visiting Pakistan for business-related activities such as attending meetings, conferences, or seminars.
- Student Visa: A student visa is issued to individuals who wish to study in Pakistan at a recognized educational institution.
- Work Visa: A work visa is issued to individuals who have been offered employment in Pakistan.
- Transit Visa: A transit visa is issued to individuals who are transiting through Pakistan to reach their final destination.
- Diplomatic Visa: A diplomatic visa is issued to diplomats, government officials, and their family members who are traveling to Pakistan for official purposes.
- Official Visa: An official visa is issued to individuals who are traveling to Pakistan on behalf of their government or international organization.
Requirements for a Pakistani Visa
The requirements for a Pakistani visa vary depending on the type of visa you are applying for. However, the following are the general requirements for all Pakistani visa applications:
- Valid passport
- Completed visa application form
- Two passport-sized photos
- Supporting documents
- Proof of financial means
- Vaccination certificate
- Police clearance certificate
Who must require a Pakistani Visa?
Citizens except the following mentioned countries are eligible to apply for Pakistani eVisa;
- DR Congo
- North Korea
Citizens of the following mentioned countries are eligible to enjoy the Pakistani visa-on-arrival policy only for tourist purposes;
- Costa Rica
- Korea (South)
- New Zealand
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saudi Arabia
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad & Tobago
- Western Samoa
Citizens of the following mentioned countries are eligible to enjoy the Pakistani visa-on-arrival policy only for business purposes;
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- The Gambia
- Ivory Coast
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Korea
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
How to Apply for a Pakistani Visa?
You can apply for a Pakistani visa through the following steps:
- First, determine the type of visa that is appropriate for your purpose of travel to Pakistan.
- Collect all the necessary documents as per the requirements mentioned on the website of the Pakistani Embassy or Consulate in your country.
- Download and fill out the visa application form with accurate and complete information.
- Pay the visa fee as per the instructions provided by the Embassy or Consulate.
- Submit your completed application form and supporting documents to the Pakistani Embassy or Consulate in your country.
- Wait for your visa to be processed. The processing time may vary depending on the type of visa and the volume of applications received.
- Once your visa application is approved, collect your passport and visa from the Embassy or Consulate.
Completing the Pakistani Visa Application Form
Completing the Pakistani visa application form can be straightforward if you follow the instructions and provide accurate information. Here are some tips for completing the Pakistani visa application form:
- Download the correct form
- Use black ink
- Provide accurate information
- Be specific
- Attach supporting documents
- Sign and date
Processing Time for a Pakistani Visa
The processing time for a Pakistani visa may vary depending on the type of visa and the volume of visa applications received. Generally, the processing time can take anywhere from 7 to 15 working days for a regular visa application.
For urgent or expedited visa applications, the processing time may be shorter, ranging from 2 to 5 working days. However, expedited visa processing may incur additional fees.
You can check the status of your Pakistani visa application online or by contacting the Pakistani Embassy or Consulate in your country.
Pakistani Visa Fees
The visa fees for Pakistan vary depending on the type of visa and your country of origin. Here are some examples of visa fees for different types of visas for some countries:
- Single-entry tourist visa fee for US citizens: $192
- Single-entry business visa fee for US citizens: $192
- Multiple-entry business visa fee for US citizens: $562
- Single-entry tourist visa fee for UK citizens: £120
- Single-entry business visa fee for UK citizens: £250
- Multiple-entry business visa fee for UK citizens: £520
The visa fees are subject to change, so it is recommended to check the website of the Pakistani Embassy or Consulate in your country for the most up-to-date information.
Requirements and Procedure for Pakistani eVisa
Pakistan has recently introduced an eVisa system for citizens of over 190 countries. Here are the requirements and procedures for obtaining a Pakistani eVisa:
- A valid passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the intended date of arrival in Pakistan.
- A digital photograph of the applicant.
- A valid email address.
- A credit or debit card to pay the visa fee.
- Visit the official website for Pakistani eVisa: https://visa.nadra.gov.pk/
- Create an account by providing your email address and setting a password.
- Fill out the online visa application form and upload a digital photograph of yourself.
- Provide all the necessary details such as personal information, travel details, and contact information.
- Pay the visa fee using a credit or debit card.
- Once the payment is processed, the visa application will be reviewed by the Pakistani authorities.
- If the visa application is approved, an electronic visa will be sent to the applicant’s email address.
- Print out a copy of the eVisa and carry it with you when traveling to Pakistan.
Tourist Places in Pakistan
Pakistan is a country with diverse landscapes and cultural heritage, offering a range of tourist destinations. Here are some of the popular tourist places in Pakistan:
- Lahore: Known as the cultural capital of Pakistan, Lahore is famous for its historical landmarks, such as the Badshahi Mosque, Lahore Fort, and Shalimar Gardens.
- Islamabad: The capital city of Pakistan, Islamabad is a modern city with a blend of modern architecture and natural beauty. It is home to the Faisal Mosque, which is one of the largest mosques in the world.
- Karachi: The largest city in Pakistan, Karachi is a bustling metropolis with a rich history and culture. The city has many attractions, including Clifton Beach, Mohatta Palace, and the Quaid-e-Azam House Museum.
- Hunza Valley: Located in the northern part of Pakistan, Hunza Valley is known for its stunning natural beauty, including snow-capped mountains, glaciers, and lakes.
- Swat Valley: Often referred to as the Switzerland of Pakistan, Swat Valley is a popular tourist destination with its picturesque landscapes, including waterfalls, lakes, and mountains.
- Murree: A hill station near Islamabad, Murree is a popular destination for local and international tourists. It offers scenic views, fresh air, and a range of outdoor activities.
- Naran Valley: Another popular tourist destination in northern Pakistan, Naran Valley is known for its beautiful lakes, waterfalls, and hiking trails.
- Taxila: A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Taxila is an ancient city located near Islamabad. It has many archaeological sites and museums, displaying the rich history of the region.
Must Read Our Other Visa Processes
- Method to Apply for a Honduras Visa 2024
- Belize Visa Tutorial 2024
- Canada Visa Policy 2024
- Cuba Visa Application Procedure 2024
- Streamlining Your Dominican Republic Visa Application in 2024
- Essential Tips for Obtaining a Dominica Visa in 2024
- El Salvador Visa Handbook 2024
- Grenada Visa Process 2024
- FAQs About Bahamas Visa Process 2024
- FAQs About Jamaica Visa 2024
- Haiti Visa Requirements 2024
- Complete Mexico Visa Process 2024
- Nicaragua Visa Procedure 2024
- Panama Visa Application Procedure 2024
- Saint Kitts and Nevis Visa Method 2024
- Saint Lucia Visa Procedure 2024
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Visa Requirements 2024
- Trinidad and Tobago Visa Handbook and Tips 2024
- USA Visa Policy 2024
FOR MORE VISIT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE.