The Rhodes Scholarship 2023 In Australia| Eligibility Criteria, Apply Now
The Rhodes Scholarship 2023
Hi everyone! What’s going on these days? Are you fed up with searching on Google for the best scholarships and you didn’t find them? Then don’t worry. You are on the right platform. Here we will discuss the latest best-announced scholarships for international students. The Rhodes Scholarship 2023 is available in Australia for all international students in different universities. This scholarship is not announced for only one university. Students from different universities are eligible to apply. Read the article and apply for the Rhodes Scholarship 2023 and start your higher education at any university in Australia.
The Rhodes Scholarship was started in 1903 and it is one of the oldest international scholarships in the world that is announced for students in different countries. The scholarship is sponsored by the Rhodes Trust in Oxford. They announce over 100 scholarships every year for full-time postgraduate students at different universities. Rhodes Scholarship 2023 is available for young leading students who are enrolled in the postgraduate degree program and they can engage with global challenges, commit to the service of others, and show promise of becoming value-driven, principled leaders for the world’s future.
Academic excellence – students will find the complete detail in this article.
- Use your energy and talent for (as established by accomplishment in areas such as sports, music, debate, dance, theatre, and artistic pursuits, including where teamwork is involved)
- Certainty, bravery, devotion to duty, understanding for and defense of the weak, compassion, unselfishness, and fellowship
- The moral strength of eccentricity and character to lead, and to take attention from your fellow human beings.
See More: OIST Fall Internships Japan 2023 | Accelerate Your Bright Career in Japan
See More: Oxford Clarendon Scholarship 2023
Rhodes Scholarship 2023 Details:
|Applications open||1 July 2023|
|Applications close||8 September 2023 – 23:29 ACST|
|Payment per year||£18,180 per annum (2022-23 living stipend); All college fees; application fee, return economy class airfare to Oxford|
|Duration||2 years – but may apply for 3rd year of funding to complete DPhil|
|Program||DPhil, MSc by research, MPhil, BPhil, taught Masters, BA with senior status|
Australian Permanent Residents
Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holders
|Type of Scholarship||Academic
Study Abroad and Exchange
|Available In||All Faculties|
How many scholarships are available to Australian students?
Every year they announce scholarships for eligible students. Nine scholarships are announced for scholars from Australia. They will select one from each state and three from the ACT, other Territories, and nominees of State Selection Committees.
Place of Application
Applications can be submitted via one of the New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria, Western Australia, or Australian Common Wealth Territories panels. The place of application is strong-minded by either:
- The Australian state or territory in which you completed your highest university qualification; or
- The Australian state or territory in which you completed at least two years of secondary schooling
Benefits of a Rhodes Scholarship 2023:
The students who have to apply for the scholarship will get the benefits from the scholarship such as
- The students will get all oxford university and college fees including visa costs.
- Students will receive a personal stipend in 2022 is 17310 which is approximately 27000 Australian dollars.
- Students will get private health insurance for the UK national health services.
- One economy class returns airfare.
- Nationality/citizenship: the students who have to apply must be Australian citizens or permanent residents. The students who have no permanent residence in Australia are also considered for the scholarship.
- Education/residency: the students must have completed two years of schooling at an Australian secondary school.
- Age: The students have to follow the given age criteria when they apply for the scholarship: i. On 1 October 2022, you must be at least 18 and have not reached your 25th birthday (i.e. you must have been born after 1 October 1997 and on or before 1 October 2004)
Who should apply?
The young postgraduate students who have outstanding intellect and character and are motivated to engage with global challenges, and who have a passion to serve the people and provide services to others will engage in becoming value-driven principled leaders for the future world.
For a full list of the eligibility requirements, see Information for Candidates – Australia 2023. pdf.
How to apply for a Rhodes scholarship?
The students have to submit their application for the scholarship before September and applications open in July. The exact date will be announced in May 2023.
If you have questions or need support in your application, please contact us at
If you need any help and have questions about the scholarship you can contact the given email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The candidates who have to apply must check:
- Fulfill the eligibility criteria (pdf).
- Students have to fulfill the entry requirements for their course choice at Oxford University
- Students must have five referees. In these referees, there must be three academic referees, plus two character referees who will give proof of your extracurricular activities.
- The students have to attach a personal letter. The letter must be 750 words.
- You have to provide an academic statement that provides proof of why you wish to study at the university and how you are eligible for the scholarship.
The candidates who are shortlisted will be called for an interview and they have to join the interview session.
Visit the Rhodes Scholarship 2023 website where you will find the complete information about the scholarship such as eligibility criteria and the selection process.
So apply now for Rhodes Scholarship 2023 in Australia for international students. The candidates have to follow the eligibility criteria and the application procedure when they are submitting the application. Make sure you submit your application before the last date.
Share the article with others so they can also apply for a significant scholarship.
See More: Sabanci University Scholarship 2023 in Turkey
See More: University of Hamburg Scholarships 2023