S-ILF Scholarships 2023: Apply Online, Registration, Last Date, Rewards
S-ILF Scholarships 2023
S-ILF scholarships 2023 are available now for the people. In this article, we will provide complete information about the scholarship. Read the article and you will get the last date to apply for a scholarship, how you can apply for the scholarship, and much more. The scheme is launched by the health department and is announced by Mr. Sasakawa. Apply now if you are eligible for the scholarship.
What Is S-ILF Scholarships 2023?
The Sasakawa-India Leprosy Foundation (S-ILF) is happy to announce that students who are residents of self-settled leprosy colonies are eligible to apply for the scholarship to get financial aid for their higher education.
Applicants who are age 17 are eligible to apply for the scholarship and take advantage of the scholarship. The scholarship provides the entrance fee for tuition, meal, and other traveling expenses.
- Sc. Nursing (Basic) and GNM students are qualified for the scholarship.
- The stipend will be given to Indian Nursing Council-approved institutions.
- There will be no tax duty for admittance.
Key Highlights of S-ILF Scholarships
|Conducted by||Sasakawa-India Leprosy Foundation (S-ILF)|
|Name of Scholarship||S-ILF Scholarships 2023|
|Objective||A Skills To Empowerment Programme|
|Benefits||S-ILF will pay for the tuition fees and other expenses|
|Eligibility Criteria||The applicant should suffer from leprosy|
The objective of S-ILF Scholarships
- The main aim of the scholarship is to encourage the application of Leprosy to get their education and change the mind of the people about the disease and provide knowledge about the disease.
- To provide equal opportunities to all the people with the disease so they also have educational benefits and much more.
Benefits of S-ILF Scholarships
The scholarship provides a lot of benefits to all eligible candidates. They will get a full tuition fee, admission fee, food and meal expenses, and hostel expenditure will be given. The applicants are also eligible for travel expenses. The scholarship amount will directly send to the institutes.
The applicants who are applying for the scholarship must have any of the members of the family patient of leprosy and are living in a self-settled colony.
- One member of the family is qualified for the scholarship.
- The applicants who are 11th standard for the year 2022 are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates who are taking scholarships from other governments announced scholarships are not eligible to apply for scholarships.
- Applicants for B.Sc. (Basic Nursing) who have accomplished their upper secondary education (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English from a recognized school.
- Applicants in the arts and commerce are qualified to apply for GNM.
- The applicant must be 17 years old when they apply for the scholarship.
- The candidate must have completed their last degree in the year 2022.
The applicant has the opportunity to submit their application for S-ILF Scholarships as the last date is still not announced.
Applicants have to submit the following documents when they apply for a scholarship:
- Passport-size photographs of the candidate
- Self-attested copies of the following documents,
- i) Birth certificate or proof of date of birth
- ii) Mark sheets of the 10th, and 12th Board Exam.
- Leprosy certificate of parent/s (treatment certificate treated or Certificate from District Leprosy Officer or Disability certificate mentioning Hansen’s disease/leprosy)
- Admission letter/call letter allotted by the institute to which she has enrolled in a degree or else the candidate must have to provide the Annexure-I
Selection of Students
- All the qualified applicants have to check the last year’s merit criteria from the last year’s examination.
- The selected candidates will call for an interview and then the documents will be checked by the higher authority of the selection committee.
- The applicants who have taken admitted to government-recognized institutes are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The candidates who have applied for the scholarship but didn’t get admission to the institute for their higher education studies then they can apply for the scholarship the next time
Application Procedure for Scholarships
- The applicant who wants to apply for the scholarship has to visit the MIS portal scholarship
- The applicants have to submit their application and attach all the required documents and if any of the documents is missing then the application will be rejected.
- The applicant who got admission to the university or other institute then they have to submit the certificate of registration from their institute.
- If the applicant didn’t get admission then they have to submit Annexure.
Prospects from Selected Candidates
- Applicant must be hardworking and passionate about studies.
- Regular attendance and show good results.
- The applicants have to follow all rules, guidelines, and disciplines of the respective institution/hostel where they are studying.
Sasakawa India Leprosy Foundation 2nd Floor, IETE Building, 2, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 Tel No +91-11-24603439,24603440 Websitesscholarship. self.in www.silf.in
For more information contact on these no
- Ms. Charu Gaba: 99905037592
- Mr. Tanzeel Khan: 9891572290
So this is all about the scholarship. You can apply for the scholarship if you are eligible to apply.
For more visit the website and apply now.