Sahitya Akademi Yuva Puraskar 2023 application form is available now. The writers who are below 35 years of age are eligible for the Yuva Puraskar which is sponsored by Sahitya Akademi. The writers who are working in the literature department and helping the literature to evolve in new ways. If you are from the writing field and want to apply for the award then read the article and fill out your application form. In this article, we will give you a piece of detailed information about the awards and who is eligible to apply for the award, and much more. The complete information is given below.
What Is Sahitya Akademi Yuva Puraskar 2023?
Sahitya Akademi Yuva Puraskar award is for the emerging writers in India who are writing literature in 24 languages and have the most attributing work and they think their writings are eligible for the award. These types of writers are eligible to apply for the award. The selected candidates who are nominated for the award will receive 1 lac INR as an award.
Details Of Sahitya Akademi Yuva Puraskar
- Name of the program: Sahitya Akademi Yuva Puraskar
- Launched by: Sahitya Akademi
- Ministry: Ministry of culture
- Propelled for: book author
- Profits: award
- Type of application: offline
- Official website: sahitya-akademi.gov.in
If you are a writer and wrote books in these languages are as follows:
- Candidate must have an Indian nationality
- The age of the writer must be below 35 years with their age calculation criteria
- A candidate who has already taken the Sahitya Akademi is not eligible to apply again for the award.
- The book must be the writer’s own writing the writer didn’t copy the work of any other writer.
- The writer must have been involved in the area of literature events.
- The applicant wrote the self-written text and not a translation of any other authors.
- The book is like a novel or any other writing piece but not like a research paper or thesis.
- Sahitya Akademi Executive Board candidate who is working in the academy is not eligible to apply for the award.
- If you are writing work or didn’t complete the work then you are not eligible to apply for the award.
- If your book is selected by the board but still not on merit, you must be disqualified from the award.
- The book publisher can present book of writers more than one in the award event.
- If Yuva Puraskar selects you than you are not capable of the Sahitya Akademi award.
- Copy of author’s book
- Copy of Birth certificate
The candidate will be selected on the basis of the books they have presented to the board. The applicants have to go through two steps for the selection.
- Preliminary panel: There are 10 judges in the panel. The panel will take your writing to the language board for a recommendation. The board will make the endorsements and then send them to each judge. The judge will select two books and then these books will send to the Akademi and then they will select the candidates.
- Jury: the three people teams make a jury. Jury members will select the best books and send them to the board for selection. The book will be selected by the majority.
- The jury makes a decision and then informs the board of their decision and then the results will be announced by the board.
Application Procedure of Organization
If you are eligible for the scheme and you want to apply then you have to books that they want to show at the event and then the academy will select the book and the applicant have to submit the birth certificate for the age proof. The candidates have to send their applications to the following given addresses and then wait for approval.
- For Dogri, English, Hindi, Kashmiri, Maithili, Punjabi, Rajasthani, Sanskrit, and Urdu.
- Address: Head Office Secretary Sahitya Akademi Rabindra Bhavan 35, Ferozeshah Road New Delhi – 110 001 Tel: 011-23386626/27/28.
- For Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil, and Telugu.
- Address: Bengaluru Regional Secretary, Sahitya Akademi, Central College Campus, University Library Building Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru – 560 001 Tel: 080-22245152, 22130870.
- For Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Manipuri, Nepali, Odia, and Santali.
- Address: Kolkata Regional Secretary, Sahitya Akademi, 4, D. L. Khan Road, Kolkata – 700 025 Tel: 033-24198683/24191705.
- For Gujarati, Konkani, Marathi, and Sindhi.
- Address: Mumbai Regional Secretary, Sahitya Akademi, 172, Mumbai Marathi Granth Sangrahalaya Marg, Sharada Cinema Building Dadar (East), Mumbai – 400 014 Tel: 022-24135744/24131948
Sahitya Akademi Yuva Puraskar award list
|Assamese||Deuka Kobai Jay (Short Stories)||Abhijit Bora|
|Bengali||Sreeman Sonnet (Poetry)||Gourob Chakraborty|
|Bodo||Jiu Gwnang Soho (Poetry)||Gautom Daimary|
|Dogri||Phang Honsele De (Poetry)||Arun Akash Dev|
|English||A Burning (Novel)||Megha Majumdar|
|Gujarati||A-Manas (Novel)||Drashti Soni|
|Hindi||Kissa Lucknow – Lucknow Awami (Short Stories)||Himanshu Vajpai|
|Kannada||Togala Cheelada Karna ( Poetry)||H. Lakshmi Narayan Swamy|
|Kashmiri||Yele Aene Phut (Short Stories)||Razi Tahir Bhagat|
|Konkani||Kavya Parmal (Poetry)||Shraddha Garad|
|Maithili||Anshu Bani Pasari Jaeb (Poetry)||Amit Mishra|
|Malayalam||Jacaranda (Novel)||Mobin Mohan|
|Manipuri||Matamgee Manglan (Poetry)||Lenin Khumancha|
|Marathi||Kale Karde Strokes (Novel)||Pranav Sakhadeo|
|Nepali||Achal Kuhiro (Short Stories)||Mahesh Dahal|
|Odia||Sparsha O Anyanya Galpa (Short||Debabrata Das|
|Punjabi||Paa De Pailaan (Essays)||Veerdavinder Singh|
|Sanskrit||Kathakalpalata (Short Stories)||Swetapadma Satapathy|
|Santali||Sagai Ganade (Novel)||Kuna Hansdah|
|Sindhi||Zindagia Jaa Rang (Play)||Rakesh Shewani|
|Telugu||Dandakadiyam (Poetry)||Thagulla Gopal|
|Urdu||Zameen Zaad (Poetry)||Umar Farhat|
|Na Tcattiravaacikal (Novel)||Karthik Balasubramanian|
FOR MORE VISIT THE WEBISTE AND FILL YOUR APPLICATION.