The Sanganeria foundation Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2023 program has been announced by the organization. The sangria foundation has opened the application on the official website and students can check the eligibility criteria and apply for the scholarship. The applicants who are interested in this scholarship have to check the eligibility criteria and more information about the scholarship from the official website. In this article, we will give you detailed information about the application submission process when will be the last date to submit the application, the benefits of the scholarship, and other information about the scholarship.
Sanganeria Foundation Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2023
Sanganeria foundation merit Cum Means scholarship 2023 has been launched by the Sanganeria health and education department. If you have cleared your 12th standard and want to apply for the graduation degree then you can apply for the scholarship. The program provides complete financial assistance to eligible candidates. You can apply for the scholarship if you are eligible to apply for the scholarship. The eligibility criteria are given below for your ease in this article.
Highpoints Of Scholarship
- Name of the program: Sanganeria Foundation Merit Cum Means Scholarship
- Established by: Sanganeria Foundation for Health & Education (SFHE)
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: Monetary aid
- Type of application: online
- Official site: Website
- The applications are open till 15 August 2023. You can fill out your application form before the last date. To avoid any difficulty you have to submit your application as soon as possible.
Perspectives of Sanganeria Foundation Merit Cum Means Scholarship
Sanganeria foundation’s aim for the starting of this scholarship program is to provide assistance to applicants who are from backward areas and don’t have many financial resources to apply for higher education. Student can start their higher education without worrying about fees for the semester after applying for the scholarship.
Benefits of Sanganeria Foundation Merit Cum Means Scholarship
|For General UG and PG courses||Full yearly fee accused by the institute + INR 15,000 per annum, focus on a maximum ceiling of INR 1,20,000 per annum (wide-ranging).||Full yearly fee accused by the institution + Hostel fees + INR 15,000 per annum, subject to an all-out ceiling of INR 2,40,000 per annum (all-inclusive).|
|For Professional/Technical UG and PG Courses||Full yearly fee accused by the institute + INR 20,000 per annum, subject to an all-out maximum amount of INR 1,50,000 per annum (all-inclusive).||Full yearly fee accused by the institution + Hostel fees + INR 20,000 per annum, subject to an all-out ceiling of INR 2,50,000 per annum (all-inclusive).|
- The applicant who is applying for the scholarship must enroll in any degree program at a renowned university.
- The applicant must have 75% marks in their previous educational record.
- In 12th standard
- In bachelor’s degree
- From all the resources the annual income of the family will be below 6 lac rupees and then they are eligible to apply.
- For the scholarship in the next semester, the applicant must have 65% marks.
- Admission evidence
- 12th standard or graduation mark sheet
- An essay on “ambition in life” or a motivational letter
- Family income evidence
The candidates will select on the criteria of selection made on a merit cum means basis. The committee will check the applicant’s financial and academic background then they will select the eligible candidates.
Sanganeria Foundation Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2022-23 Application Procedure
- To apply for the scholarship applicant have to visit the official website.
- Then Login to the website by entering the Email and password.
- Then go to the list of scholarships announced by the foundation and find the Sanganeria scholarship.
- The application form appears on the screen.
- Enter your detail and attach all the documents that are necessary for the application.
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Email ID
- Father name
- Mother name
- Occupation of father
- Occupation of mother
- Annual income
- Previous examination information etc.
- Add a scan picture in the boxes given in the application.
- Take a printout of the application after submitting it.
- Send your application to the given addresses by mail or post.
- Sanganeria Foundation for Health & Education 64/1, Site IV, Industrial Area, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad U.P – 201 010, Tel:+91-120-4388500
FOR MORE VISIT THE WEBSITE AND APPLY NOW.