Scholarship for 12th Passed Students 2023: List of all scholarship
Scholarship for 12th Passed Students 2023
Scholarship for 12th passed students 2023. If you are a 12th-class student and have passed the exam and you need a scholarship for your higher education then you have to apply for the 12th-class passed scholarship. The prime minister of India has started the scheme to help eligible candidates. Applicants who are passionate and want to start their higher education they can apply for scholarships. In this article, we will give you complete information about the scholarship, The eligibility criteria, the last date to apply for a scholarship and how you can fill out your application form, and much more.
Details About Scholarship for 12th Passed Students
The department has set certain rules that they have to follow for the scholarship. The applicant must be from a higher school and cleared their 12th class and they have announced different scholarship that is announced by the government and private organizations. The scholarship for the 12th-passed students provides the opportunity to the applicants by paying them allowances to help with their educational expenses. The applicants who have scored 85% of marks in the 12th class will be able to get the scholarship of 20000. Both girls and boys are eligible for the scholarship and depend on merit.
List of Scholarships for 12th Passed Students
An applicant who has cleared their 12th class don’t have to stress about where they have to take admission and what field is best for them. The applicant when they choose the subject has to know about the scope of the field and what will be the impacts of subjects on the career the complete information about the scholarship. Follow the article and apply now for ant of the scholarship list given below.
- NSF Scholarship
- CCRT Scholarship
- PM Narendra Modi Scholarship for 12th Pass Students
- College Admission Scholarship Application
- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Ignite Awards
- Combined Counselling Board Scholarship
- Indian Scholarships for 12th Passed Students
- HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship Support
- College Board Indian Scholarships Program.
- Swami Dayanand Education Foundation Merit cum Means Scholarship
North South Foundation Scholarship
The North-South foundation is sponsored by the illusion-based North-South Foundation. The main aim of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the applicant who is eligible and has cleared their 12th class exam. The applicants for India are eligible to apply if they are forming backward areas. The scholarship is available to the applicants on a yearly basis more than 1000 students every year apply for the scholarship and the department provides them the aid until the completion of their graduation. The candidates have to maintain their grades if they want the scholarship till the end of the scholarship.
NSF Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be from the top 10% of students who ranks in the CET/JET exam.
- The applicant must have enrolled in the fields such as engineering, medical, dental, polytechnic, BSc, B.A.Sc., etc. in government-announced colleges.
- The applicant’s family income must be below 1 lac rupees from all the sources.
CCRT Scholarship for Class 12th Students
The CCRT is announced by the center of cultural resources and training. The basic aim of the organization is to provide financial aid to applicants who are between 10 to 14 years and have an interest in fine arts such as music, drama, dance, crafts, sculpture, painting, and literary arts. The CCRT scholarship is called as the Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme (CTSSS). The applicants who have art skills are eligible to upload their skills and provide scholarships on that basis. Applicants who belong to the ST, SC families are eligible to apply for scholarships.
CCRT Scholarship Slots
650 scholarships are announced every year and they provide the award as follows;
- The departments have preserved the positions for the ST families and have certificates.
- 125 scholarships are for families who are not with their families and have taken participation in the arts and tradition in the last three years.
- The special students are also eligible to apply for 20 scholarships.
- The 375 scholarship is open merit anyone can apply for it.
PM Modi Scholarship for 12th Student
PM Narendra Modi Prime Minister has announced scholarships for students who are not eligible to pay their educational fees. The applicants who have cleared their 12th class from the recognized school are eligible to apply for a scholarship. The applicant must have 85% marks in the previous year’s exam. The students are eligible for the 20000 rs scholarship. If you are eligible then you can also apply for a scholarship and get the opportunity.
PM Narendra Modi Scholarship Eligibility Criteria for 12th Class
- The applicant must have 7% marks in the 12th class.
- The applicant must be in between 18-25 years of age when they apply for a scholarship.
- The applicant’s annual income must be below INR 6 lac rupees then they are eligible for the scholarship.
- The application submission date stats from– 10 July 2023
- The last date to apply for the scholarship is – 15 December 2023
Combined Counselling Board Scholarship (CCB)
Combined counseling board scholarship announces financial assistance to candidates who have weak backgrounds and do have not many resources to get an education. The CCB will help the applicants to apply for any of the degree programs and have a chance of getting the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for CCB Scholarship
- Applicants must have 10th and 12th-class certificates to apply for a scholarship.
- The applicant must have 33% to 50% aggregate.
- The applicants have to follow the following steps to apply for a scholarship.
- Visit the official website and find the category of scholarship.
- Find the CCB scholarship and the application appears on the screen.
- Fill out the application and accept the terms and conditions of the scholarship.
- Then take a printout of the scholarship for later use.
The applicants who apply for scholarships are eligible to get the amount of 60,000- 70,000 rupees as a scholarship.
HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship Support
HDFC bank’s educational crisis scholarship was announced to help applicants who have a weak financial background and are not eligible to apply for scholarships but have a passion for education. Applicants from class 6th and above are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship Support
The applicants who are from the class 6th and above are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- Scholarship of INR 10,000 (for school students) and INR 25,000 (for diploma/ITI/college/university students)
College Board India Scholars Program
The College Board Indian scholars program is started by the College Board with the help of India Global Alliance members to offer the students who are the top-ranked candidates for the SAT exam and will get 100% tuition fee from the department. The applicant will get off on tuition fees of 50% to 90%.
Eligibility Criteria for College Board India Scholars Program
- The applicants who have cleared the 12th class are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- Up to 100% tuition fee renunciation
Swami Dayanand Education Foundation Merit Cum Means Scholarships
Swami Dayanand education foundation merit cum means scholarship’s main aim is to provide financial assistance to an applicant who has a weak financial background and has to apply for the engineering, medical, or architecture departments from government or private institutes in India.
- Students enrolled in Engineering/MBBS/Pharmacy/IT/Architecture courses
- Scholarships up to INR 50,000 yearly.
So this is all about the scholarship. You can apply for any of the scholarships if you are eligible follow the procedure to apply for a scholarship.
FOR MORE VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE AND APPLY NOW.