Seoul National University scholarship 2023 is available now. The students who want to study in South Korea then it’s the best opportunity for them as the Seoul national university has announced scholarships for all international students. The major aim of the country is to promote culture and growth with the help of the leading countries. That’s why they are helping all the international candidates to come to their country and start their higher education in one of the best universities in South Korea.
South Korea is working these days for the betterment of the world and advancement in technology. It’s the best opportunity for most students who want to apply for higher education around the world. All international students are eligible to apply for any of the Master’s, Ph.D., MPhil, and Master’s, leading to Ph.D. degree programs. The students are eligible to apply for any of the degrees and courses they want under this scholarship. The scholarship will help you to fulfill your expenses.
So if you want to get the opportunity you must have to read the article to find the complete information about the scholarship. The scholarship is announced for the year 2023-24
Seoul National University Scholarship 2023 Details
- Country: South Korea
- Host University: Seoul National University
- Degree level: MS/Ph.D./MPhil/MS leading PhD
- Type: Fully Funded
- Category: Scholarships
- Deadline: 20th March 2023.
Seoul University Scholarship Benefits
The University of Seoul scholarship announced a number of benefits for all the students who apply for admission to the university. The applicant must have taken admitted to the university to avail of the opportunity. Some of the benefits that are available for the students are as follows:
- Living expenditures
- Tuition fee waiver
- Some scholarships provide round-trip airfare expenses.
- Medical insurance
- Korean language course fee coverage
- And much more.
The scholarships have different awards that are given to the selected students. Some of the scholarships and their awards are as follows:
- Graduate Scholarship for Excellent Foreign Students (GSFS) – Living expenditures of up to 500,000 KRW per month (diverse rendering to the majors of the Grant owner).
- Silk-Road Scholarship – Living expenditures of up to 600,000 KRW per month for 4 semesters.
- Overseas Koreans Scholarship – education fee is relieved for students who encounter all the necessities of the Scholarship Program while living expenditures of around 900,000 KRW per month 4 semesters (maximum) are provided to the scholarship holders.
- Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP/GKS) – Living expenditures worth 900,000 KRW per month and other assistance such as; return expenditures, research reserves, and medical assurance.
Some of the available fields for the students to apply for admission in the university are as follows:
- Social Sciences (All Fields)
- Natural Sciences (All Fields)
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Medical Sciences (All Fields)
- The Arts (All Fields)
The eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by the applicants who want to apply for the Seoul University Scholarship 2023-24 in South Korea; the eligibility criteria are given as follows:
- All national and international students are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
- University accepts the application of all the students having different nationality
- All bachelor’s degree holders are eligible to apply for a scholarship
- The applicant must take admitted to the master’s degree program to avail of the opportunity
- The applicant must have an English language proficiency test to get admission to the university.
The applicant must have the following documents when they are filling out the application form for admission to the university.
- Study plan
- Personal statement
- Letters of Recommendation from Two Different referees
- Bachelor’s degree certificates
- Master’s degree certificates
- Academic transcripts
- Other documents stating your nationality
Some of the extra documents will be asked for by the administration
The applicants have to submit the application form before 20th March 2023
How to Apply for SNU Scholarship 2023?
The applicants who want to apply for the scholarships in the university have to follow some of the following steps:
- The applicant has to submit the application from the official website of the Seoul University Scholarships 2023-24 in South Korea.
- After visiting the website the applicant has to create an account on the website
- Then you have to fill out the application form
- Enter all the data asked for the application
- Attach all the documents that are needed for the scholarship
- The application form and the official website of the university are given below
So this is all about the university of Seoul scholarship in South Korea for the international university. If you are eligible to apply for the scholarship then hurry up and apply now. Read the article carefully so you don’t miss any of the important information about the scholarship.
FOR MORE VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE AND APPLY NOW.