The fully funded Singapore government scholarship 2024 is available now. The scholarship is available for all international students. In this article, we will give you complete information about the Singapore government’s announced scholarships in 2024 for all international students. The eligibility criteria, the process to apply for the scholarship, and much more. Read the article and apply now.
Singapore government scholarships provide financial assistance to all students who want to apply for higher education in the country. The scholarship is fully funded and you don’t have to worry about educational expenses in the country.
The applicants who have completed their undergraduate degree and want to apply for the Ph.D. Scholarship or Masters, Masters Leading to Ph.D., or Direct Ph.D. after a 4-Year Undergraduate Degree Program. The scholarship application is available to all the students from now and you can submit the application before the last date in July.
The students are eligible to apply for the scholarship without IELTS. It means you don’t have to worry about the English language test and you can join any of the universities for your master’s or Ph.D. degree without IELTS.
Singapore Government Scholarship 2024 Summary
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- Degree: Masters, Masters Leading to PhD
- Award: Fully Funded
No of Scholarships
204 scholarships are announced by the government of Singapore you can apply for a scholarship and have a chance to get the scholarship as a large number of scholarships are available for the students.
The students who apply for the scholarship will get these benefits that are announced by the government of Singapore.
- Full tuition fee
- Allowances for the thesis
- Research work
- The monthly stipend of S$2200, will be increased to S$2,700 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000*
The students will apply for any of these four universities that are affiliated with the government of Singapore and provide scholarships for their master’s or postgraduate degree programs.
Some of the affiliated universities are as follows:
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU),
- The National University of Singapore (NUS),
- The Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD),
- The Singapore Management University (SMU)
The students who fill out the application form for the scholarship need the following documents mentioned below:
- Transcripts & Reports
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic Transcripts
- Recommendation Letters: 2 Recommendation Reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees)
- Motivation Letter for Scholarship
The students who apply for the scholarship for the master’s and post-graduate studies have to follow the basic announced criteria for the students such as:
- All international students are eligible to apply for a scholarship
- Students from any religion and nationality can apply
- No age restriction for the postgraduate students
- Students must have completed their 16 years of education when they apply for the scholarship.
- Students have a command of the English language
- They must have a brilliant educational background
- The test such as IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results is not mandatory for the students to submit but they will be asked by some of the university that is affiliated with the government for the scholarship.
Why should you apply for a SINGA Scholarship to study in Singapore?
The following reason attracts the student to apply for the scholarship
- The university provides fully funded scholarships to all international students
- You can apply for the session 2023-24
- Provide complete financial support
- Have quality education
- Students from 170 countries are eligible to apply
- The university award more than 970 scholarships.
The students who want to apply for the scholarship have to submit the application before the last date as after the deadline no application will be accepted. The deadline for the submission of the application for the Singapore Government (SINGA) Scholarship 2024 is 1st June 2024 (Singaporean Time).
How to Apply (Application Process)
The students who want to apply for the Singapore scholarship have to follow the following steps when they fill out the application.
- Visit the official website of the university
- Login to the website by entering the email and password and saving it for later use.
- Now enter the scholarship details and the scholarship application appears on the screen
- Now fill out the application and attach all the documents that are mandatory for the scholarship
- Now wait for the approval of the application
Students have to visit the following links if they want the application in a single click:
So this is all about the scholarship if you are eligible then apply now and submit the application.
FOR MORE VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE.