Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. Today I’m here with another article. The students who are looking for fully funded scholarships have to take a look at the latest announced Fully Funded Singapore International Graduate Award 2024. The students can apply to any of the universities in the country and avail the opportunity. If you are interested in the Singapore International Graduate Award 2024 then you have to read the article and apply now for the latest announce scholarship.
In this article, we will give you complete information about the Singapore International Graduate Award 2024 as you will get the eligibility criteria, the last date for the application submission, and the procedure to fill out the application form. Read the article and apply now.
Singapore International Graduate Award 2024 is announced for all international students. The scholarship is given to the students on a merit basis and the students who have brilliant educational backgrounds are eligible to submit the application for the scholarship. Apply for the scholarship and you have a chance to study in Singapore. Avail the opportunity to start your PhD in Singapore which will provide you with all the facilities such as tuition fees and accommodation.
You have a chance to start your education in the best institutes such as NTU, NUS, and SUTD and they all teach in the English language. The students who want to avail the opportunity must apply for admission in any university as a full time students and then they are eligible for scholarships.
The Singapore international graduate awards are associated with the Science, Technology and Research Agency (A*STAR), the Nanyang University of Technology (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS), and the University of Technology and Design from Singapore. (SUTD). Singapore is a key to some of the economies in the Asia Pacific region and You also have a chance to study in Singapore. Apply now and get your doctoral degree from any recognized institute in Singapore.
Short Summary Singapore International Graduate Award 2024:
- Scholarship Host Country: Singapore
- Host Institutions: A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS, & SUTD.
- Course Level: PhD/Doctorate
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 1 June 2023
Eligibility Criteria :
The candidates who want to apply for the scholarship have to follow the given eligibility criteria:
- All international students who have graduated from any of the universities and have excellent academic results are eligible to submit the application.
- Students must have good written and spoken English language skills.
- Transcripts with good marks
- The students who are on merit are eligible for the scholarship and they will get an extra scholarship amount if they fulfill the criteria.
- Students with bachelor’s degrees are eligible to submit the application
- There is no need for English language certificates. Students must understand and read the English language if their previous academic is in the English language then they don’t have to submit an English language test.
- The students who want to apply for science and engineering are eligible to apply for Ph.D.
- Ph.D. candidates who are enrolled in humanities, arts, and other fields are not eligible to submit the application for Singapore International Graduate Award 2024.
The students will get a number of benefits when they apply for scholarships such as:
- Tuition fee waiver
- Monthly Stipend from S$2,000 to S$2,700.
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000*
- You can study at the best university without spending a single rupee
- Complete your higher studies abroad.
- Visit the best research centers and institutes.
|Item||Per Student Per Month (S$)|
|Transport Expenses (local)||100 – 150|
|Other Expenses (stationary, laundry, toiletries, recreation, etc.)||400 – 500|
|Total Estimated Cost of Living||1,400 – 2,000|
Required Documents for Singa Award 2023-2024
- An identification card or passport
- A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
- ALL transcripts must be in English translation.
- Academic transcripts of bachelor and/or master.
- Bachelor’s certificate/displacement (s) or a certification letter from the university in your application if your certificate/displacement you didn’t get till now from your university.
- 2 recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by the arbitrators).
GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results. Students who are submitting the test must have passing marks on any of the tests they appear on.
The candidates who have to apply for a scholarship must follow the given procedure as follows:
- The students who have to apply for scholarships visit the official website and check the latest announced scholarships.
- Your application form appears on the screen
- Fill out the application form and attach all the documents that are mandatory for the application
- Submit your application with at least two reference letter
- Make sure you submit the application two weeks before the last date for the application submission.
- To apply click on the link given below: