Hi everyone! Are you looking for Singapore Scholarships without IELTS 2023? I will provide all the information about Singapore Scholarships in this article. So, you must read this article thoroughly to get all the details about the Singaporean Scholarships without IELTS 2023. Apply for this scholarship as soon as possible as you don’t know who will get these scholarships.
The universities in Singapore provide scholarships for Master, Bachelor, and Ph.D. Degree programs. Moreover, applicants can apply for the Ph.D. level programs after 4-year Bachelor’s level education or after a Master’s. The most admirable thing is that Singapore Scholarships have no IELTS requirement, so applicants don’t need to worry about the test scores. However, Singaporean Universities will provide all the courses in English.
I have provided all the details about the Singapore Scholarships without IELTS 2023 below. So, read this article till the end to know everything about Singapore Scholarships 2023.
About Singapore Scholarships without IELTS 2023:
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- University Name: Multiple Universities
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree level: Master’s, Master’s leading PhD
- Category: Scholarships
Top 4 Universities in Singapore 2023:
The Singapore Government is providing scholarships at the following best Universities in Singapore. Applicants can apply to any of these universities:
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- The National University of Singapore (NUS)
- The Singapore University of Technology and Design
- The Singapore Management University (SMU)
List of Scholarships in Singapore without IELTS 2023:
The list of the Scholarships in Singapore without IELTS 2023 is given below:
#1. SINGA Scholarships 2023:
SINGA is a Fully funded Scholarship program provided in Singapore. The Singapore International Graduate Award provides scholarships to applicants from all around the world. Under the Singapore scholarship program, applicants can apply for a Ph.D. degree directly after Bachelor’s degree. Moreover, applicants can apply for the Ph.D. degree programs after 4-year Bachelor’s level education or after a Master’s.
All the selected candidates will be able to study at the top 4 universities of Singapore. The Government of Singapore funds the SINGA Scholarship, and the authorities cover all the expenses. The 2023 intake is open for all international candidates from anywhere worldwide.
The government of Singapore offers many financial and educational benefits to the Singapore Government Scholarship holders. These benefits include:
- Full Tuition Fee coverage
- Monthly allowances of up to $2,200 may increase to $2,700.
- One-time Travel Tickets of up to $1,500.
- One-time Settling stipend of $1,000.
For more details: SINGA Scholarship Official Link
#2. NANYANG Technological University Scholarships 2023:
The NTU provides many great scholarships for global applicants. NTU provides this scholarship to applicants on the basis of their capabilities and academic performance. All new and current students can avail of this opportunity.
Applicants can apply for full-time bachelor programs at NTU, Singapore. A large number of scholarships are available for both freshmen and undergraduates. I have mentioned some of these below;
- Renaissance Engineering Program Scholarships
- College Scholarship
- Nanyang Scholarship
- School Scholarship
- NTU Science Scholarships
- W Barker Scholarship
- ASTAR Scholarships
- PSC awards
- Singapore Sustainability Awards
- Smart Nation Scholarships
- Land Transport Authority Scholarships
- Lim Kim San Memorial Scholarships
- Ministry of Education Teaching Award
- MTFA Scholarships
- NatSteel Study Awards
These above-mentioned scholarships are fully funded and provide a grant average of $2,000 to $16,000.
#3. The National University of Singapore (NUS) Scholarships 2023:
NUS is the most famous university in Singapore. The National University of Singapore provides research Scholarships for willing applicants with great academic records. To be considered for NUS Scholarship, applicants must be full-time students of NUS.
This Singaporean University will provide the global winner with an award of $2,200 for Ph.D. programs and $1,900 for Master’s programs. These scholarships also provide monthly allowances of up to $500. Moreover, applicants can renew their Scholarships after every passing year.
- For more details: NUS Research Scholarship Official Link
#4. Singapore University of Technology and Design Scholarships 2023:
Singapore University of Technology and Design is a public University situated in Singapore. Recently, this university has started accepting applications for the session of SEPTEMBER 2023. So, apply for this best scholarship without wasting any time.
Applicants can apply for Ph.D. degree programs under this Scholarship. The Singapore Univerity of Technology and Design provides the following scholarships:
- SUTD Ph.D. President’s Graduate Fellowship: Applicants of all nationalities can apply. This scholarship will provide the winner with the full tuition fee waiver and monthly allowances of up to $3,100 as well.
- SURF Ph.D. fellowship: Candidates from all nationalities can apply and get financial coverage of tuition fees for up to 4 years and monthly allowances of $2,200.
- SUTD MEng Research Fellowship: All students from any part of the world can apply for the Master’s degree program. Furthermore, this scholarship will cover the fee coverage of applicants for four years. The University will provide the winner with a monthly allowance of $1,900.
#5. NANYANG President Scholarship 2023:
If applicants want to apply for Master’s and Ph.D. degree programs, then they must apply for Nanyang President Scholarship. The university provides this scholarship for final-year students to pursue their degrees in learning a full-time Ph.D. at NTU.
Students from any part of the world with any nationality can apply. However, the university will give preference to permanent natives of Singapore. The winner of the Scholarship will receive the following advantages:
- Annual tuition fee coverage
- Monthly allowances of $3,100
- Conference payment of up to $4,000
- Book stipends of up to $500 per year
- One-time IT stipend of $1500
- One time this stipend of $600
- On-campus living expenses
For more details: Nanyang Scholarship Official Link
I have provided all the information about the Singapore Scholarships without IELTS 2023 in this article. You can visit our website for more information about other scholarships and internships as well. Thank you!