Singapore work visa process 2023 is given in this article. Singapore government has announced different job opportunities for capable applicants. In this article, we will give you the job detail and work visa process for you through whom you get the most paid jobs and much more. Singapore is one of the most beautiful countries in the world and millions of tourist visit Singapore every year for tourism. The country allows work permit holders to come to their country and start working in their country. The article provides you the details about the type of visas available to you and the processes to apply for the visa.
The Ministry of Manpower (MOM) Singapore announced that in the year 2018 around 1.3 million join Singapore country for the sake of employment. Around the world, each country provides job opportunities to candidates living outside the country in other countries Singapore also allows candidates who are passionate and have experience in work to come to their country and join the industries of their country.
All the candidates who want to apply for the job first apply for the work permit which is also known as a pass in Singapore.
Singapore Work Visa Process 2023 information
- Country: Singapore
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Program: Singapore Work Visa
Types of Singapore Work Pass (visa)
The Work permits for Singapore are divided into the following categories;
- Work Visas for trainees and students.
- Work visas for professionals.
- Short-term work passes.
- Work Visas for Skilled and Semi-skilled workers.
1. Singapore Work visas for Professionals.
This type of visa is available for employees who want to join the country for professional purposes.
- Employment Pass is given to foreign executives, managers, and professionals. As a professional, you can earn $3,600 a month.
- Personalized Employment Pass is given to employees who earn a handsome amount and are especially for immigrants or existing Service Pass holders. This Pass provides more facilities to the employees.
- Entry pass–if you are an entrepreneur or investor and want to start your own business then you are eligible for this entry pass.
2. Work Visas for Semi-Skilled and Skilled workers.
If you are a skilled or semi-skilled employee then you can apply for the following passes.
- S Pass – this Pass is given to mid-level expert employees who earn at least $2300 per month. Foreign worker allowances and taxes are pertinent.
- Work Permit for Foreign Workers –if you are an international candidate and apply for a job then this pass is given to you. These workers are allowed to work in specific departments such as; manufacturing, construction, and process of the services sector. Tax and overseas worker quotas are appropriate.
- Work Permit for Foreign Domestic Workers (FDW) – This Pass is given to Cambodia, Bangladesh, India, Hong Kong, Malaysia, and Macau employees. The candidate’s age must be in between 23-50 years.
- Work Permit for Confinement Nanny – this Pass is given to Malaysian caretakers who are eligible to pay the tax. This pass is valid for 16 weeks.
- Work Permit for Performing Artists –this Pass is given to artists and actors who want to perform in Singapore. The concerts will be in locations like bars, outlets, hotels, and nightclubs. Tax and overseas worker quotas are appropriate.
Singapore Work Visas for trainees and students.
The applicants who apply as a student and trainees can get the following visa for the work. Such as;
- Training Employment Pass – this Pass is given to overseas apprentices who want to start their training in Singapore as an internship. This pass is applicable for three months. Tax and overseas worker allocations are not valid.
- Work Holiday Pass –this Pass is given to those who are living in Singapore as the holiday program in Singapore. Countries contain; France, Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland, Japan, Hong Kong, the UK, the US, and Germany. The applicant must be 18-25 years old. This pass is given to the candidates for six months and you get this pass for once in your life.
- Training Work Permit –this Pass is given to semi-skilled and inexpert intercontinental apprentices who want to join Singapore for their skills. The pass is available to the candidates for six months.
4. Short-term Work Passes
The short-term work pass is given to the media persons and speakers who had to travel across the country for their projects. This pass is available to candidates for only 60 days.
How to Apply for Singapore Work Pass (work visa)?
The candidates can apply for the work pass before they get a job in the country.
You can consult your Service agency or company for a work visa or work Pass. You can download your work visa via EP Online. This work pass application facility is available on the Ministry of Manpower (MOM).
Follow the easy steps for the application process.
- First, find a job in Singapore.
- Consult your company or employment agency for a work visa.
- Your manager will obtain an In-Principle Approval letter that is used for the application submission.
- If your application is approved you will notify by the department.
- After the application acceptance, your pass will be delivered to you in 4 days.
For more visit the website and find jobs related to you in your country and across the world.