Hi everyone! I hope you are doing great. Today I’m here with another blog. Are you looking for fully funded scholarships? Do you want to study for free at one of the best international universities? So don’t worry I will give you information about the latest announced Slovakia Government Scholarships 2023. Let’s read the article and find more information about scholarships such as eligibility criteria, application procedure, and last date for the submission of the application.
Slovakia Government Scholarships 2023. The scholarships are available for undergraduates, master’s, and Ph.D. students and are fully funded. The Slovak Government Scholarship program is supported by the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Science, Ministry of Research, and Sports. The scholarship will be given to the students according to the duration of the program such as 4 years for the Bachelor’s program, 2 years for the Master and 4 years for the Ph.D. program. The students enrolled in the full-time degree program are eligible to apply for the scholarship. The students enrolled in short courses are not eligible to apply for scholarships.
Applicants who have brilliant educational backgrounds are eligible to apply for the scholarship. The students can apply for several courses. This scholarship aims to provide a large number of scholarships to Ph.D. students. The major focus of the scholarship is to assist all international students. Studying abroad it’s the best opportunity for you to apply for the Slovakia fully funded scholarship. To get more information read the article and find out more information about the scholarship.
About Slovakia Government Scholarships 2023
- Country: Slovakia
- Host University: Slovak Universities
- Scholarship Program: Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D.
- Scholarship category: Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria For Slovakia Government Scholarships 2023
- Countries: China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Egypt, Belarus, Belgium-French Community/ Walloon region, Bulgaria, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Moldavia, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Italy, Israel, Kazakhstan, Macedonia, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovenia, Serbia, Ukraine.
- The students must be from the above-mentioned countries then they are eligible to apply.
- The students must join the full-time degree program.
- Excellent educational record.
- English Language Skills are mandatory for the students.
Required Documents For Slovakia Government Scholarships 2023
Here is the list of required documents that are needed for the application.
- Research Program Proposal.
- Motivation Letter.
- Offer Letter/Invitation Letter.
- Recommendation Letters
- ForUndergraduate / Masters Applicants: 2 Recommendations Letters from university teachers
- For Ph.D. Students:1 recommendation from the Ph.D. thesis supervisor,
- University teachers and researchers:1 Recommendation Letter from the Head of the Department from the own country university or the frontrunner of the research group
Benefits Of Slovakia Government Scholarships 2023:
Slovakia University provides several benefits to all the students who apply for the scholarship. The students will get a complete tuition fee or monthly stipend from the scholarship. Some of the benefits are as follows:
- The students of bachelor’s and master’s will get a monthly stipend of 350 euros per month.
- The Ph.D. students will get a monthly stipend of 580 euros.
- For Researchers and University Teachers 580 € per month.
- The students who don’t have Ph.D. degrees and have an experience of fewer than four years as university teachers or researchers will get a stipend of 580 euros per month.
- The students who have Ph.D. degrees and have less than 10 years of experience as university teachers, researchers, or artists will get a stipend of 850 euros.
- The students who have Ph.D. degrees and have more than 10 years of experience as a university teacher, researchers, or artists will get a stipend of 1000 euros.
- medical examination: Europe/Africa, Asia 183 €/264 €
- the interview linked to the entry application process is 20 – 80 €
Duration Of Slovakia Government Scholarships 2023:
- For undergraduate students:1 – 2 Full Semesters (i.e. 4 – 5 or 9 – 10 Months) or Full 1 – 3 trimesters, it depends if your semester is divided into three sections (i.e. 3 – 4 or 6 – 7 or 9 – 10 Months).
- For Ph.D. students:1 – 10 Months.
- University Teachers, Researchers or Artists:1 – 10 Months.
Deadline For Slovakia Government Scholarships 2023:
The last date for the submission of application for the Slovakia government scholarships 2023 depends upon the university you have selected. So some of the important dates are as follows:
- 31 October at 16:00 CET – scholarship breaks throughout the present educational year’s summer semester
- April 30th at 16:00 CET– Scholarships will be given for the next educational year.
How to Apply For Slovakia Government Scholarships 2023!
The students who want to apply for the scholarship are eligible to apply online mode from the official website. The link to the official website is given below. The application form appears when you click on the link you have to enter all of your data and submit the documents that are mentioned in the application form. The students have to submit their application and try to submit their application before the last date and the application deadline is different for each degree program. On the link, you will find the announced dates for each course. For more visit the website and apply now for the scholarship.
So this is all about the Slovakia government scholarship 2023 for international students. Grab the opportunity and apply now if you are eligible. The candidates must have to follow each step so they will get the scholarship. If you are looking for some other kind of scholarship then visit our website and apply now for multiple announced scholarships.