Sports scholarship in India 2023 is available now. If you are a sports person and want to get your education in sports then this article is very beneficial for you. The applicants who are playing at the district level or from any other team or from different sports are eligible to apply for the scholarship. In this article, we will give you detailed information about the scholarship for the sports person who is eligible for the scholarship and how you can fill out your application form. Read the article carefully and find suitable information for yourself and apply now if you fulfill the eligibility criteria.
About Sports Scholarship in India 2023
The applicant who is a good athlete and has achieved medals in sports and wants financial aid has to apply for the sports scholarship in India 2023. The applicants have to apply for the scholarship if they want financial help for their education from the university or government. You can apply for the scholarship by following the criteria given in this article. The article compiled informative information for you. The benefits available to the applicants are given in this article. Scroll down and read the article below and apply now if you are eligible for the scholarship.
Highlights Of Sports Scholarship in India
- Name of the program: Sports Scholarship in India
- Propelled for: students
- Advantages: monetary
- Type of application: online/offline
- Official site: check below
Sports Scholarship Scheme in India
- NISD National Sports Scholarship
- Indian Oil Sports Scholarship
- AAI Sports Scholarship
Benefits & Eligibility of Sports Scholarship Scheme in India
|NISD National Sports Scholarship||Rs. 6000 to Rs. 9000 will be given for the development of their sport along with education||The applicant must be of at least 21 years and not above the limit. the applicant has played at the different levels such as
rural-urban – district – zonal – state – national level sports competitions/ championships
|Indian Oil Sports Scholarship||Rs. 180000 to Rs. 360000 per annum||The applicant must be between 13 to 19 years Applicant have played the following games or any of the games from the list: Archery Athletics Badminton Basketball Boxing Carrom Chess Cricket Football Golf Gymnastics
Hockey Kabaddi Shooting Snooker and billiards Swimming Table tennis volleyball Wrestling
|AAI Sports Scholarship||Age between 14 -18 years – INR 12,000 per month. Age above 18 years – INR 16,000 per month.||The applicant must be above 14 years and represent India in sub-Junior/Junior/Senior National Championships, All India Inter-University Tournaments, and National School Games in 2019-20 & onwards|
Application Procedure & Last Date
|NISD National Sports Scholarship||If you want to apply then visit the official website of National sports and you can find the application form for the scholarship||Not released yet|
|Indian Oil Sports Scholarship||If you want to apply click here fill out your application form for the scholarship and then submit it. Attach all of the documents with your application form and for more information visit the official website||30 June 2023|
|AAI Sports Scholarship||To apply for the AAI Sports scholarship download the application form and add all of your information in the application form attach all the required documents and submit the application to “Shri G.L. Verma, Jt. General Manager (HR) & Secretary, AAI Sports Control Board Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan, A-wing, Room No. C-208, Airports Authority of India, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi-110003” before the last date||Not released yet|
Some Universities/ Institutes Offers Sports Scholarship
- SRM University Tamil Nadu- Scholarships honor is given to the players who are involved in Cricket, Basketball, Volleyball, Football, Hockey, Badminton, Ball Badminton, Tennis, Table tennis, and Chess. The scholarship will be given to 104 applicants. The candidates will be selected on the basis of the trials and the committee of selection will hold the trials for the examination.
- Netaji Subhas national institute of sports and sports specialist of India- With the objective to encourage sports, scholarships are available at the national level or state level to college/ university students. The applicants will be selected on a merit base. In this scholarship female applicants are also eligible to apply.
- Rizvi College, Mumbai- Rizvi College, Mumbai also announced sports scholarships to numerous sports course students. The applicants who apply for the scholarship have to appear in the trials announced by the departments to select the candidates.
- St. Stephen’s College, Delhi- College also announces sports scholarships to numerous sports course students. Students who apply for the scholarship have to undergo three tests of the sports to get the scholarship for the education.
- Sri Venkateshwara College, Delhi- In this college Sportspersons who are enrolled in the college will get the scholarship on a merit base. Candidates with accomplishments at the national level will receive a scholarship sum of Rs. 3500 to Rs. 7500. Applicants who belong to the international level teams will receive up to Rs. 10000.
- Amity University, Noida- One of the most prevalent universities. The university announces sports scholarships to applicants who play sports. Students who partake in national-level games will receive a 25% scholarship, a 50% scholarship to the applicant who has medaled in any game, and a 100% scholarship for the applicant who is a member of international-level games.
- Laxmibai national college of physical education, Thiruvananthapuram- Students who have medaled in any of the games on a national level will receive Rs. 3000 to 4000.
- TNEA and Anna University, Tamil Nadu- 500 students are eligible to get admission in the sports quota and they have to provide the information to the young students to partake in sports and then they can eligible for the scholarship.
So this is all about the sports Scholarship. If you are eligible for any of the scholarships then apply now.
For more visit the website and apply now.