Sri Ramanuja Scheme 2023 by Telangana Brahmin Parishad: Application Procedure
Sri Ramanuja Scheme 2023 by Telangana Brahmin Parishad
Sri Ramanuja Scheme 2023 by Telangana Brahmin Parishad is announced. In this article, we will give you detailed information about the scheme. The scheme is known as the Sri Ramanuja scheme. The scheme is announced for applicants who are from the Brahmin society. In this scheme, the students are eligible for full fee compensation and much more. In this article, we will give you detail about the eligibility criteria, the last date to apply for a scholarship, and the process to submit your application. Read the article and apply now if you are eligible to apply.
What is Sri Ramanuja Scheme?
The candidates who have completed their matriculation degree and have a desire for more education are eligible to apply for the scheme. This scheme is for applicants who are from the BPL category students of the Brahmin society. The applicants who have taken admitted to higher education are eligible for the scheme. The higher authority of the department will select the candidates for the scheme. The step-by-step procedure is given in this article. You can submit the application from the official website and for more information, you have to visit the official website and fill out your application form.
Highlights Of the Sri Ramanuja Scheme
- Name of the scheme: Sri Ramanuja Scheme
- Announced by: Telangana Brahmin Samkshema Parishad
- Announced for: students
- Assistance: fee compensation
- Type of application: online
- Official website: brahminparishad.telangana.gov.in
Objective Of the Sri Ramanuja Scheme
The main aim of the scheme is to provide education to applicants who do have not many resources and left their education after the 10th standard. This will help the candidates to increase the literacy rate of the country and not a single student will be uneducated.
Benefits Of the Sri Ramanuja Scheme
Students who are eligible for the scheme and selected for the scheme will get the fee compensation and benefits when they start their post-matric education as intermediate, graduation, diploma, etc.
- The candidates must have Indian nationality and permanent residents of Telangana state
- Candidate must belong to the Brahmin society.
- The family must belong to the BPL category.
- The annual income of the family from all sources must be below 2 lac rupees annually then they are eligible for the scheme.
- Candidates have already applied for the post-matric courses in any of the government-aided schools.
- The candidate must have a matriculation examination certificate.
- The candidate must enroll in any of the colleges or universities for studies.
- If the applicant already taking any grant from another scheme then they are not eligible for the scheme.
the applicants who apply for the scheme have to submit the following documents with their application form:
- Passport size photograph
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Certificate from the Principal / Institution in the prescribed format
- Mobile number
- Consecutive 7 years study / bonafide certificates from 4th standard onwards.
- Furnish CET (Common Entrance Test) allocation order for CET courses
- If you have left your education for a year due to health issues or some other reason then you have to provide a certificate that provides information as you are a local candidate or not.
- Aadhar card of the student
- Bank passbook’s first page
- The last date for the submission of the application is not released yet and will be updated soon.
Application Procedure Sri Ramanuja Scheme 2023
- If you want to apply for Sri Ramanuja Scheme, then you have to visit the official website of the Telangana Brahmin Samkshema Parishad
- A new screen will appear and then you have to find the option “New User Registration” from the main menu.
- Your application form appears on the screen.
- Enter the detail in the application form and attach all the required documents that are mentioned above with your application form.
- Submit your application after completing it.
Search Application/ Download Acknowledgement
- First, you have to visit the official website of the Sri Ramanuja scheme.
- Then you have to find the information about the Filled in the application form
- your new page appears then you have to enter the following details
- Scheme Applied
- Application Number
- Applicant Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Then press enter and your application appear.
- Official Website
- New User Registration
- Existing Application Renewal
- Filled In Application Form
- Undertaking By The Student
So this is all about the scheme if you are eligible then apply now or if you know anyone who needs this scholarship then tell them about the scheme so they can apply for it.
FOR MORE VISIT THE WEBSITE AND APPLY NOW.