Find out more about studying in the UK. Good news! St. Cross College offers a scholarship. We will discuss the benefits of this scholarship and how to apply in detail in this article.
International students at the University of Oxford can apply for the St Cross College Scholarship -2023, a partially funded master’s scholarship. There is a scholarship worth $10,000. A successful scholar will be given priority for a room in College Accommodation (at the standard rent) for the year of their course.
Each continent (Europe, Africa, Asia, North America, South America, and Oceania) will receive one Worldwide Scholarship.
Scholarships worth £10,000 are provided to graduate students who have been accepted to a one-year Master’s (MSc/MSt) course at Oxford and cannot secure full funding elsewhere.
Details About St Cross College Scholarship 2023
|Level of Study||Masters|
|Institution(s)||University of Oxford|
|Program Period||One year|
|Deadline||Varies (click here)|
- Ancient Philosophy
- African Studies
- Applied Linguistics and Second Language Acquisition
- Archaeological Science
- Biodiversity, Conservation, and Management
- Classical Armenian Studies
- Classical Archaeology
- Classical Hebrew Studies
- Comparative Literature and Critical Translation
- Cognitive and Evolutionary Anthropology
- Clinical Embryology
- Comparative Social Policy
- Computer Science
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Contemporary Chinese Studies
- Diplomatic Studies
- Economics for Development
- Economic and Social History
- Education (Child Development and Education)
- Education (Comparative and International Education
- Education (Research Design and Methodology)
- Education (Higher Education)
- Environmental Change and Management
- Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
- English and American Studies
- Financial Economics
- Global Governance and Diplomacy
- Global Health Science and Epidemiology
- Global and Imperial History
- Greek and/or Latin Languages and Literature
- Greek and/or Roman History
- History of Science, Medicine, and Technology
- History of Art and Visual Culture
- Integrated Immunology
- International Health and Tropical Medicine
- Japanese Studies
- Korean Studies
- Late Antique and Byzantine Studies
- Law and Finance
- Latin American Studies
- Linguistics, Philology, and Phonetics
- Mathematical and Computational Finance
- Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing
- Mathematical Sciences
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
- Mathematics and Foundations of Computer Science
- Medical Anthropology
- Medieval Studies
- Modern Languages
- Migration Studies
- Modern Middle Eastern Studies
- Modern South Asian Studies
- Nature, Society and Environmental Governance
- Oriental Studies
- Philosophical Theology
- Philosophy of Physics
- Political Theory Research
- Politics Research
- Psychological Research
- Refugee and Forced Migration Studies
- Radiation Biology
- Russian and East European Studies
- Slavonic Studies
- Social Anthropology
- Social Data Science
- Social Science of the Internet
- Statistical Science
- Study of Religions
- Syriac Studies
- Theoretical and Computational Chemistry (Stand-Alone
- Traditional China
- Visual, Material, and Museum Anthropology
- Water Science, Policy, and Management
- World Literature in English
For more information about the courses here
St Cross College Scholarships provide the following benefits:
- For the year of their course, the successful scholar will be provided with a room in College accommodation (at the standard rent).
- Scholarships worth $10,000 will be awarded to academically meritorious graduate students.
Read More: Scholarships in UK 2023 | Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for St Cross College Scholarship
In order to qualify for a St Cross College Scholarship, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- English is the required language
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- Application to the University of Oxford for a one-year Master’s degree (MSc/MSt) was successful.
- Academic excellence.
- Accepted a provisional place at St Cross College (preference may be given to applicants who choose St Cross as their first choice).
- They will take over in October 2022.
- The applicant must prove that they can cover the remaining expenses (minus £10,000) by the application deadline.
This scholarship is not available to students who have already been accepted to another Oxford college.
How to Apply for St Cross College Scholarship?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow these instructions:
(1). Visit the course page of your chosen course and do the following:
- Select the Apply button from the How To Apply section.
- Please upload the required documents.
- The application fee must be paid.
- Please submit your application.
(2). Please send the following documents to [email protected] in order to be considered for the scholarship:
- A statement clarifies your wish to apply.
- A copy of your CV.
- The evidence of funding from other sources.
If you would like more information about applying, click here
Visit the official website for more information about St Cross College Scholarship: