Standard Chartered Education Loan 2023 –Hi everyone! Hope you are all doing well. Welcome back to another blog. So, guys are you looking for an opportunity that shares your burdensome educational expenses? If yes, then you are at the right platform, read the whole blog carefully and get all the details related to Standard Chartered Bank which provides a lot of schemes or programs to facilitate students to share their educational expenses. They provide the least interest rates, simple processing, and easy repayment facilities to students after the completion of their degree, even after getting the job. They also provide opportunities to students that are willing to study abroad, but due to high expenses, are not ready to come forward. So, take the education loan from Standard Chartered Bank, make your future bright, and lead your career.
Basics of Standard Chartered Education Loan
Now I will provide you with some basics of Standard Chartered Education Loan;
- They provide the least and most suitable interest rates.
- The best thing is that they provide a suspension period of a maximum of 3 years.
- They are providing education loans ranging from NPR 1 million to NPR 10 million.
- In accumulation, an amount of NPR 0.5 is provided to cover miscellaneous expenses.
- The duration of the loan is from 1-10 years, which is refunded on the basis of the EMI method after the suspension period.
Eligibility for Standard Chartered Education Loan
The students that are willing to apply for the Standard Chartered Bank Education Loan, must have to fulfill the following eligibility conditions, to become eligible to get the loan. Those conditions are;
- Students that are willing to apply must be holders of Indian Nationality.
- Applicants must have 50% marks in the 12th class or graduation.
- Applicant must be at the age of 62 years or above at loan maturity.
- Before applying for a loan, applicants must have to complete their admission process in any university inside or outside the country on merit, through any entry test.
- The loan is authorized by Standard Chartered in the name of the parents of the applicants.
- Parents must provide a consistent source of income for a refund of EMI loan payment.
- Applicants are eligible to apply for the Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Professional degree programs.
- Applicants must have documents that show regular income is compulsory for the co-applicant.
The students that are willing to apply for the Standard Chartered Bank must have the required following documents along with the application form, to apply for an education loan;
- Latest Passport size Photograph of parents and student
- Offer/Acceptance Letter from College/University
- Copies of the letter conferring scholarship, if have.
- List of expenses for the course from College/University
- “No Objection Letter” from the Ministry of Education which is necessary in case of studying abroad and at the time of payment
- Land proprietorship document copy
- Transfer deed copy
- Copy of Identity Card –parent and student
- Relationship Certificate
- Marriage Certificate (if have one)
- Blue Print of Land and building completion certificate from Municipality/VDC
- Land revenue Tax Receipt
- Income certifying document (Salary letter, Audited balance sheet, rental agreement, etc.)
- Firm/company registration and PAN in case of income from a business source.
Following educational, and non-educational expenses of the students are covered in the loan, provided by Standard Chartered Bank;
- Fees are payable to College/Hostel –including admission fees, tuition fees, examination fees, laboratory fees, library fees, etc.
- The amount for the purchase of books, equipment, and instruments necessary for the course, cost of passage, and for studies abroad.
- It also covers the boarding and accommodation expenses only for hostels documented by the institutions.
- The loan is directly paid to colleges, universities, and institutions as per the fee structure specified.
- The drawdown of the loan amount is specified in tranches as per the fee schedule over the course duration.
How to Avail the Standard Chartered Education Loan?
To apply for the Canara Bank education loan, follow the following given steps;
- Visit the official website of Standard Chartered Bank.
- Select the Loans option & click on the education loan from the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Then, you will be transmitted to a new web to fill out the application form.
- Fill out all the required slots in the application form.
- Submit the Standard Chartered Bank Education Loan Application Form.
Click Here for the Offline Standard Chartered Bank Education Loan Application Form. And, you can submit this offline form by visiting the nearest branch of Standard Chartered Bank.
FOR MORE VISIT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE.