Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. Today I’m here with another article. The students who are enrolled in the undergraduate program and in the fifth or fourth year are eligible to apply for the Taco Bell Scholarship. These scholarships will help you to cover all the educational expenses that you meet when you are enrolled in different educational courses at the university. In this article, we will compile complete information on scholarships for you. You can select any of the scholarships according to the announced eligibility criteria and it is important for the students to fulfill the eligibility criteria when they have to apply for any of the scholarships.
The Live Mas scholarship program is announced for the innovators, creators, and dreamers. The scholarship is announced by the Taco Bell Foundation. the scholarship is not dependent on your marks or whether you play sports. There is no need for essays, no test scores or you don’t have to answer any of the questions. The company is looking for innovators, creators, and dreamers from the young generations from post-high school education. You have to create a two-minute video and that explains your passion. The candidates will get an award of up to 1 million dollars and 100 students are eligible to get the scholarship.
The Taco Bell Foundation, a non-profit foundation was established in 1992, and they aim to ignite the prospect within teens and help them discover their passions.
Eligibility Criteria For Taco Bell Scholarship:
The candidates who want to avail the opportunity have to follow the eligibility criteria given below:
- The candidates must be legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia between the ages of 16 and 24 years and are living in the United States or D.C. and on track to apply for accredited post-high school/post-secondary educational programs (including accredited two-and-four-year colleges, universities, vocational-technical and trade schools) pending permit of a high-school diploma or G.E.D equivalent.
- The candidates must submit proof of secondary education program, college, or certificate degree any of the options you can select or that you need for funds
- If you are below 18 then you must submit a writing consent from your parents or legal guardian to participate.
- You are ready to start your work with Taco Bell Foundation scholarship management company
- Employees of Taco Bell Foundation, Inc., Taco Bell of America, LLC, Taco Bell Corp. and its parent, subsidiaries of its parent, franchisees, licensees, and the advertising and promotion agencies entangled with this Program are not qualified to apply for the scholarship.
How to Apply for the Taco Bell Scholarship?
If you have to apply for a scholarship you have to follow some of the basic steps given below:
- Here you will get a number of scholarship
- You have to apply for univeristy to avail the scholarship opportunity
- Create an account on the website
- Then you have to click on the Apply Now button
- Submit your application with all the details that are mentioned in the application form.
- Attach the necessary documents with the application form
- Apply before the last date.
- You will get a confirmation message from the univeristy after submitting the application before the last date.
- The candidates have to create a video of 2 minutes or less in length in this video they have to explain the story of thier life passion. You can create a short film, animation, or just a simple testimonial. It doesn’t depend on how you are making a film we just need a video that shows your talent and why you are the best and we have to select you for the Live Mas scholarship. You can submit your video in any format as MP4, MPEG, MOV, AVI, or WMV.
- What is your passion?
- How do you plan to achieve your passion through your educational goals?
- What impact will you have on the world by following your passion?
- What is your dream college, school, or next step in your education? Each candidate must identify a specific secondary education program, college, or certificate/degree option he/she wishes to attend, or for which he/she needs funds.
- What makes you unique?
- What career do you wish to pursue?
- What experiences shaped you growing up?
- What is something we wouldn’t know about you that helps explain the “real” you?
- What does this opportunity mean to you?
- If you are awarded a scholarship, how will it change your life?
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The foundation has announced a total scholarship of $1,000,000.00. Limit one (1) scholarship per person. They have announced that more than 100 students are eligible to get the scholarship. More than $1,000,000.00 in Taco Bell Scholarship depends upon the available resources and the sponsor has announced the criteria for the scholarship. The students will get the awards as per the following:
- 10 Awards: $25000 each
- 60 Awards: $10000 each
- 30 Awards: $5000 each
The Program starts on February 15, 2017, at 12:00:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) and ends at 12:00:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time (“PDT”) on May 12, 2017 (the “Program Period”). Scholarship recipients will be picked between May 13, 2017, and July 30, 2017 (the “Selection Period”).