Is there an opportunity for you to study in the United Kingdom? Then you’ve come to the right place. Teesside University in the UK is now accepting applications for the Fully-Funded scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024. Teesside University and the British Council are delighted to announce seven fully funded scholarships for high-achieving students.
Teesside University offers studentships to all international students. In addition to STEM subjects and social sciences, the university offers professional development opportunities.
Applicants will be able to find a list of Ph.D. scholarships available in Business, the Center for Culture and Creativity, the Center for Applied Psychological Science, the Center for Rehabilitation, the Center for Digital Innovation, the Center for Public Health, the Center for Sustainable Engineering, and the National Horizons Center University of Teesside.
A grant program designed for talented Nepalese, Pakistanis, Afghans, Bangladeshi, Indians, and Sri Lankan women pursuing a Master’s degree at Teesside University.
All international women can take advantage of this opportunity to pursue free higher education in the UK. Please read the complete article below for more information.
Details About Fully-Funded scholarships at Teesside University in UK 2023
The University of Teesside is a public university in the United Kingdom with campuses in Middlesbrough, Redcar, Stockton, Hartlepool, and the Center for Life. It has 18,576 students according to HESA records for 2015/16. In the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, Teesside is ranked 801st and has an overall score of 4.0.
As one of four universities formed after polytechnic colleges in England were granted university status in 1964, the University of Teesside was founded. The University of Cumbria, De Montfort University, and North East London Polytechnic are also being built.
Because it was built on the banks of the River Tees, the name Teesside was chosen. It was always intended to be a post-polytechnic institution and not a replacement for Durham or Lancaster universities, both about 80 miles away.
- Host Country: UK
- Scholarship Organizer: Teesside University
- City: Southfield Rd
The following eligibility requirements must be met by applicants:
- Teesside University offers studentships to all international students.
- Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Egypt, Morocco, Pakistan, or Sri Lanka are eligible.
- A genuine applicant must show their intention to study a first-time undergraduate (including Level 0) or postgraduate taught degree-level course at Teesside University.
- For consideration, you must submit your application.
- September is the start of the course for candidates.
- A good honors degree (2:1 or above) is expected of applicants in their relevant disciplines. A Master’s degree in a relevant discipline and a solid understanding of the research field are desirable, but not essential.
For all international students, Teesside University offers a Fully-Funded Scholarship. Scholarship benefits include:
- Full Tuition fees waiver
- Monthly stipend
- a return economy class ticket
- other study-related costs such as IELTS exam fee, visa application and NHS surcharge.
- Scholarships are worth £2,000 in the first full academic year of study (for foundation, undergraduate, and postgraduate students), and £1,000 every subsequent year for full-time undergraduate students.
More information: [email protected]
Applications for the Fully Funded University of Teesside scholarship for the academic year of 2023-2024 are now open.
Scholarship applications are entirely online. The following steps must be followed by applicants in order to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Postgraduate students at the University are eligible to apply for this award.
- The university will not require any additional documents, but they may be requested during the admission process.
- Also, applicants must meet all of the university’s admission requirements in order to be considered for admission.
- Furthermore, you must meet the English language requirement of the course you are applying for.