Montreal University is ranked among the top public universities in Canada. Scholarships are available for Concordia University Canada’s Fall 2032 intake. The Fall 2023 intake in Canada offers all degrees for Bachelor, Master, Ph.D., Diploma, and Certificate programs. Concordia University has canceled IELTS/TOEFL language tests due to CVID-19.
More than 600 study programs are available to international and Canadian students at Concordia University. Concordia Scholarships are available in all fields of study. More than 35,000 international students attend the university, and 220,000 alumni live around the world. The country is known for providing quality education at an affordable cost to international students.
At Concordia University, you have the opportunity to apply for scholarships such as Concordia University Merit Scholarships and other Financial Resources. Begin your journey today. Become a Concordia student today. Acceptance rate of 78.2%. Concordia is therefore easier to get into than other universities. You can find all the information about Concordia University Canada Scholarships 2023 below.
- About Concordia University Canada Scholarships 2023
- Level of Interest
- Concordia University Scholarships – Study Fields
- Undergraduate, Master, Doctoral
- Scholarships Benefits
- Scholarships for Indigenous Graduates
- How to complete the Concordia application
- Eligibility Criteria
- Concordia Scholarships 2023 – How to Apply
About Concordia University Canada Scholarships 2023
- Country: Canada
- University Name: Concordia University, Canada
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D., Diploma, or Certificate programs
- Financial Coverage: Funded
Level of Interest
- Undergraduate: Bachelor, Certificate
- Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate: Doctorate
- Diploma, or Certificate programs
Concordia University Scholarships – Study Fields
Undergraduate, Master, Doctoral
- Administration And Management Sciences
- Arts And Music
- Economics And Politics
- Environment And Sustainable Development
- Environmental Planning And Design
- Fundamental And Applied Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Information And Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Literature And Languages
- Social Sciences
- Social Sciences And Social Action
- Teaching And Education Sciences
- Theology And Religious Sciences
- Faculty of Arts & Science
- Gina Cody School of Engineering and Computer Science
- Faculty of Fine Arts
- John Molson School of Business
- School of Graduate Studies
The Graduate Programs Catalog can be found here: Here
Undergraduate Programs Catalog: Here
At Concordia University, competitive funding packages are offered to most students at the time of admission to allow them to focus on their studies and research.
- The Concordia University Presidential Scholarship covers the full cost of tuition and fees, books, and room and board. (Visit here)
- Up to $10,000 in 2021-22 Top Concordian Undergraduate and Graduate Entrance Scholarships.
- Doctoral Graduate Fellowships at Concordia University, valued at $14,000 per year for four years.
- The Concordia International Tuition Award of Excellence means paying tuition fees at the Quebec rate. The award is valued at 39,280 dollars.
- The Concordia Merit Scholarship is valued at $10,000.
Each faculty’s graduate admissions office automatically considers applicants for all Concordia entrance scholarships.
- Scholarships for Concordia Undergraduates (Visit Here)
- Scholarships for Concordia Graduates (Visit Here)
Scholarships for Indigenous Graduates
We offer “top-up” funding to Indigenous graduate students who have been awarded scholarships.
Approximately 10 doctoral scholarships and 20 master’s scholarships are awarded annually, each valued at $10,000; the doctoral scholarship offers $10,000 per year for up to four years.
How to complete the Concordia application
Getting your hands on Concordia university Canada scholarships for international students is as simple as 6 steps.
- Choose a Program
- Revision of the requirements
- (Only for graduates) Find a Supervisor
- Once you have applied
- Preparing for the First Year
You must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Concordia University Scholarships for International Students.
- Student must be an international student or Canadian student, international or domestic.
- Students must enroll full-time in a study program throughout their studies at the Université de Montréal.
- Due to CVID-19, Concordia University will not be offering IELTS/TOEFL language tests.
- Graduation Requirements: Check Here
- Requirements for Undergraduates: Check Here
For Fall Intake, the last date to apply for Concordia University Scholarships in Canada is 1st February 2023
Concordia Scholarships 2023 – How to Apply
Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships are available online only. To apply for a Concordia University scholarship, please visit the Undergraduate Scholarship Website (Visit Here). For Graduate (Visit Here)